A Few Days Together

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

Every morning I wake up and I still find it hard to believe that I am now Nickhun's girlfriend. Everything still feels like a dream to me. Now that it was time for me to head back to SIngapore, it feels even more like a dream. I lay in bed as I think of the past few days.

*flashback*

"Hyuna-ah, wake up. Let's go out today." I open my eyes to see Nickhun smiling at me. I groggily washed up and let myself be dragged out of the house by Nickhun. It was a simple day out. We went for breakfast first. It was at a cute little cafe which I instantly fell in love with. It was the kind of cafe where I could just laze around the whole day, just drinking coffee and reading my book. After breakfast, we headed for the movies. Although it was a really nice and romantic movie, I could not concentrate. I kept feeling nervous being alone in the theatre with Nickhun. Luckily, the movie wasn't long. I felt quite relieved as we finally stepped out of the theatre and into the sunlight. We wandered around before going for lunch. Lunch was a simple affair, just ramen. I also found out that ramen has became one of Nickhun's favourite food because it was in a ramen store that he first met me. I blushed quite a bit hearing him tell me that. After lunch, we headed to this little street where there were small little shops laid by the roadside. Honestly, I loved such areas. I love the thrill of finding something nice among all the stalls. It was one of the best afternoons ever, I must admit. This was my first time having a boyfriend and Nickhun was being such a gentlemen. He really was the perfect boyfriend, really like what I see on movies. He would patiently wait for me if I see anything that I like. He would also occasionally give me compliments if the item suits me. I remember blushing madly whenever I hear him compliment me. He also bought me many pretty accessories, insisting that I accept the items.

*back to present*

I smile to myself as the memories come back to me. In the past, I never ever thought of me and Nickhun as a couple. But now, I think that I am falling for him more and more. It is quite saddening that we are people from different countries. The boys were going to be practicing today. Nickhun was rather upset that he was not able to send me off. But I managed to convince him that I will be fine and that I can manage on my own.

As I took a cab to airport, I prayed that our relationship will be able to endure this distance. I knew that it was going to be hard when I accepted him, but I am still glad that I did.

-Nickhun's POV-

The past few days were good. I got to spend quality time with Hyuna, I even managed to bring her out on a date. I never knew that she blushes so easily, but I just find it so lovely of her when she blushes. As we walked in the streets, I can't help myself as I find myself sneaking peeks at her every few minutes. I also love how she finds everything interesting. She looks like a child who found candy whenever she sees something she likes. As I got to spend more time with her, I am only falling more and more in love with her. I never thought that dating was ever possible since I started my career with 2pm. But now, I am proud to say that I have a really pretty girlfriend. Of course, our relationship has to be a total secret and that's that only thing that I was worried about, besides the fact that Hyuna is from SIngapore and I will be in Korea.

The day finally came when it was her time to go back to Singapore. She has to continue to attend her lessons so that she can graduate in time. I really hope that our relationship will be able to pass this test. I don't know why I was so rash as to ask her to be my girlfriend but I really do not regret that. I rather have tried then to never ever have tried.

I look at my watch, 2pm. Hyuna must be halfway home at this time. 3 more hours before I will get to hear her voice again. I can't help but feel a little empty inside as I thought of Hyuna.

--------------------------

Finally I got to write this. Sorry it took forever!! I just didn't get the mood when I came back from my immersion programme ><

It's more of a filler again because I was feeling so guilty for not writing >< Hopefully I can get another chapter out by this week :) Do look forward to it and continue to support my story~

P.S. Thanks to those who commented :) But at this point, I am still undecided as to who Hyuna should end up with~