Valentine's Day II

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting!

 

 

 

 

 

“KIM HANEUL!” A voice shouted when Haneul, Minzy, and BTS stepped out of the school gates.

School had ended and the nine of them had decided that they were going to go karaoke.

The nine of them turned around to see seven familiar figures. Haneul’s eyes widened as a wide smile spread across her lips, “Infinite oppas!”

She rushed towards them. Haneul jumped into Sunggyu’s open arms. “Happy Valentine’s Day Haneul.” Sunggyu chuckled. Haneul pulled back and beamed at him, “Same to you, oppa.”

“Okay, my turn.” Woohyun pulled Haneul away from Sunggyu and hugged her. “Aigoo, I’ve missed you, Haneul.” Haneul giggled and hugged him back. “I missed you too, Woohyun oppa.” “Haneul-ah.” Sungjong called. Haneul looked behind Woohyun and saw Sungjong. She let out a squeal in delight, running towards him.

Sungjong caught her in a hug, chuckling, “Happy Valentine’s Haneul.” Haneul pulled back and beamed at him, “Happy Valentine’s to you too, Sungjong oppa.” Sungjong laughed and tweaked her nose. Haneul wrinkled her nose.

“Neul-ah. Neul-ah. Neul-ah.” Sungyeol called. Haneul turned to him and smiled, “Sungyeol oppa.” He opened his arms and she skipped over to him. “Aigoo, you’ve grown so much since I’ve last seen you.” Haneul rolled her eyes but smiled, “Har har har. Funny one, oppa.” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Haneul, did you forget about us?” Hoya arched a brow.  “I think she did forget about us, Hoya. What a shame.” Dongwoo let out a defeated sigh. Haneul giggled and walked towards them. “Happy Valentine’s Hoya oppa.” She gave him a hug. Then she turned to Dongwoo, smiling, “Happy Valentine’s Dongwoo oppa.” She hugged him.

“AHEM!” Someone cleared his throat loudly. Dongwoo rolled his eyes and pulled back. “No matter how much I want to hug you, I don’t want to die yet. Your boyfriend is glaring at me and your cousin is behind me, so I think you should pick which one you want to go to.”

Haneul looked behind Dongwoo and saw L, who beamed sweetly at her then turned to look back at V, who gave her a soft smile. Before she could say anything, L pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

“Ah, my baby Neul-ah~” L rocked her from side to side. Haneul giggled and hugged her cousin back. L pulled back and cupped her face. He planted a kiss on her forehead, cheeks, and nose. “Aigoo, I missed you so much, Neul-ah.”

Haneul shook her head and pulled L’s hands away from her face. “I missed you too, Myungsoo oppa. Happy Valentine’s by the way.” “Yeah, now where’s my present?” He held out a hand. Haneul scoffed in disbelief, “That’s the only reason why you came over here, huh? To get your gift, isn’t it?” “No, of course not, I wanted my gift AND to see you. That’s two things right there.” He defended. “Same thing difference, oppa.” “Okay, now hurry. Your boyfriend looks like he’s going to eat me alive if I stay close to you. Though he should I’m your cousin!” L said the last sentence loud enough for V to hear.

V scoffed, rolling his eyes, “Cousins don’t act like that, stupid.”

“Hurry hurry hurry. I’m very impatient you know.” L jumped up and down. Haneul let out a small giggle. “Okay, wait here. V has my stuff.” She went back to V, who looked at her with an expressionless face. She quickly snatched the brown paper bag from V’s hand and walked back to Infinite, who surrounded her.

Haneul handed out the boxes of macrons. Infinite was definitely delighted with the gift. Dongwoo and Sungyeol were already chomping down on their macarons. L had one arm around Haneul’s waist, rocking her from side to side.

It irked V very much that L was still touchy with Haneul. Even though they were cousin, it didn’t look like they were because of the way L acted around Haneul. They definitely look like a couple.

V stormed towards Haneul and Infinite. He grabbed Haneul’s hand and pulled her towards him, out of L’s arm. “I’m sorry to intrude but Haneul made some plans so she needs to go now.” He gave Infinite a curt bow before pulling Haneul away.

Infinite chuckled at V’s action while Haneul gave them an apologetic smile.

“I see that he’s gotten pretty protective over Haneul.” Hoya mused. Sunggyu nodded in agreement, “He has, hasn’t he?” “But at least she’s happy then I’m happy.” L piped. “Yeah, says the person who’s her cousin but is all lovey dovey with her.” Sungyeol retorted.

L shrugged nonchalantly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter