Meet BAP

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Okay, to be honest, I feel like killing Daehyun at the moment. LOL. But I can't because I love him too much! Aigoo, this oppa.../le sighs

Enjoy~

Thanks for commenting!

And don't be too angry at Daehyunnie~ ^^

 

 

 

 

“No…it can’t be.” Haneul whispered. Daehyun smirked and leaned closer towards Haneul. “Yes it is. You’ve gotten a lot prettier than before, Haneul.” He cupped her chin and brought her face closer to his face.

His eyes trailed over her face and he smiled.

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Haneul struggled in protest, but Daehyun held her still. That was when Minzy woke up. She looked to her left and saw Daehyun kissing Haneul. Her eyes widened at the sight.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!” She shouted at the top of her lungs. Daehyun pulled back and turned to his right. He narrowed his eyes at Minzy and straightened up. He walked over to Minzy and cupped her chin.

Daehyun glared at her. Shivers went down Minzy’s spine because of his cold gaze. She swallowed the lump in . Daehyun leaned in and examined Minzy.

“You’re pretty too, but Haneul’s better.” Daehyun bluntly stated stepping away from Minzy. Daehyun turned around and grinned at the six boys that were just standing there watching. “Wow. You guys are good.” He complimented.

Rasa chuckled, “Told you we were.” Daehyun glanced at Haneul, who had her head down then turned back to LC9. “How’d you guys find her anyway?”

LC9 exchanged looks then turned to Daehyun. “She’s with some people we know.” King replied. Daehyun nodded and turned back to Haneul. He smirked and stepped towards her.

“Haneul, I heard you got a boyfriend. I thought you’d be with me, huh?” He chuckled and he lifted her chin up, so that she could look at him. However, she looked somewhere else but him. All Daehyun did was chuckle. He leaned in closer and kissed her jaw making her flinch.

“Remember that day when I almost had you. It’s so sad how it was ruined because of your cousin, but then again I was expecting him to come and save you so I can’t really say anything.” He chuckled as he continued to kiss down her neck.

Haneul let out a whimper in protest. Minzy couldn’t believe what she was seeing. This blonde headed guy was kissing her best friend like he was her boyfriend! Well reality check, V is Haneul’s boyfriend!

“STOP! DON’T KISS HER LIKE THAT!” Minzy shouted. However, Daehyun ignored her and continued to kiss Haneul. Tears were streaming down both Haneul and Minzy’s cheeks.

“Haneul…” Minzy whispered. Haneul squeezed her eyes shut as tears continued to roll down her cheek. She knew that no matter what she did he wouldn’t stop, so why resist?

Then Daehyun stopped kissing her neck. He pulled back and looked down at her. “Why aren’t you resisting, Haneul? It’s more fun when you resist. I love it when girls resist.” He chuckled and grazed a finger down her cheek.

Haneul shivered under his touch. It wasn’t something that she liked. She hated his touch. It wasn’t like V’s touch at all. It wasn’t full of love, but force. *V.*

Daehyun took a step back and turned his back to the crying Haneul. He looked over at his gang members then at LC9. “Call her boyfriend and tell him to come here. I’ll call her cousin.” He commanded. LC9 nodded.

“Here,” Himchan threw Minzy’s phone to E.Den, who caught it and grinned.

-------

“Where could they be if they’re not in their usual hideout?” Suga scratched his head.

BTS had gone to find LC9 at their usual hideout, but the six boys weren’t there.

“Where the hell did they go?” V growled. Then Rap Monster’s p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter