Fun with Infinite

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What is wrong with you, oppa? Kiss me, are you crazy?” Haneul crossed her arms slumping against the seat. “Aw, Neul-ah, I was just kidding. I wasn’t going to kiss you. Why would I kiss you when I’m your cousin? I’m not that erted.” L made a face.

“Oh, right. Thanks for embarrassing me in front of my friends. I was going to tell them that you were my cousin, but no, you just had to open your big mouth. I hate you, oppa.” Haneul huffed. “But I love you, Neul-ah.” L pouted. “Don’t pout. I’m not talking to you anymore.” “But Neul-ah, I was just having some fun. That V guy seemed to be very angry.”

Hearing V’s name, Haneul glanced at her cousin in interest. L saw the sparks in her eyes and he chuckled. “Do you like him?” He bluntly asked. Haneul’s eyes widened at the sudden question before she cleared and answered, “N-No.”

An evil smile spread across L’s lips, “Then why are you stuttering?” Haneul raised her chin, “I’m not stuttering. Shut it and drive. It’s dangerous to talk and drive.” L snorted, but listened to his cousin because he knew she was embarrassed at the moment.

-------

“HANEUL~” Woohyun engulfed Haneul into a hug when she stepped out of L’s car. Haneul giggled and patted his back, “We just saw each other not too long ago, Woohyun oppa.” “I know, but I miss you. Can’t you come back to Haknam? It isn’t the same without you.” “Sorry Woohyun oppa, but you know I just can’t leave my parents. They’re everything to me.”

“Fine, leave your favorite oppa behind with these weird people.” Woohyun grumbled. “Hey, you’re the weird one here.” Dongwoo frowned. Haneul giggled and patted his arm, “You’re still my favorite, if that makes you feel better.”

Woohyun’s mood made a 180 degree turn. He beamed and slung an arm over Haneul’s shoulders, “This favorite oppa of yours will treat you to some ice cream. How does that sound?” “Like my favorite oppa!” Haneul giggled. Woohyun laughed and started to walk off with Haneul, his arms still around her shoulders, “Then let us go and get you some ice cream~”

“Yah! You guys just can’t leave us like that! We’re here to get ice cream together!” Sungyeol and Dongwoo ran after the duo.

Sunggyu shook his head, “I don’t know why I’m friends with you kids again.” “It’s because you don’t have any other friends than us, hyung.” Hoya retorted. Sunggyu shot the younger boy a glare. Hoya laughed and continued walking muttering, “Brat.”

“YAH!” Sunggyu lunged towards Hoya, who ran. The two ran shouting back at each other.

Sungjong laughed at his hyungs’ actions, “And I’m the maknae.” “Don’t get too cocky, Sungjong.” L chuckled. The younger boy looked over at the older boy and asked, “Why were you glaring at the BTS boy? He didn’t do anything to you.”

L shrugged as a reply. Sungjong pursed his lips and faced forward, “I think he likes Haneul. You can see it in his eyes. They were practically heart shaped.” L thought about what Sungjong just said. He reminisced on how V’s expression was.

When it came to him, he chuckled, “Huh. That kid’s eyes were heart shaped when he looked at Haneul. Has he really fallen for her in two weeks?” “How can he not? Boys fall for Haneul in a blink of an eye so there’s no doubt that he likes her.” Sungjong reasoned. “Then what about the others?” Sungjong shook his head. “They like her as a friend and only a friend.”

L looked at the younger boy with a questioning expression, “How can you tell?” Sungjong grinned, “It’s a secret, but trust me. V likes Haneul, maybe even love. Who knows, she might like him back.”

L thought about what happened in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter