Who he really is

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“KIM HANEUL!” Minzy called. Haneul snapped her head up and saw her best friend. She beamed and waved at Minzy, “Good morning.” Minzy ran up to her friend and linked arms with her.

“So I heard what happened yesterday. Infinite came to our school.” Minzy wiggled her eyebrows. Haneul laughed and nodded. “Did they kidnap you?” “Of course, it is only Infinite who is able to kidnap me.”

Minzy laughed and poked Haneul’s side, “Aigoo. I also heard that BTS met them. How did…that go?” Haneul let out a shaky laugh as a reply. “Not very well, huh?” “No, not at all. I can’t believe Myungsoo oppa acted like he was my boyfriend. That idiot always overdoing things, I swear.”

“Well I can see why he’s so overprotective about you. I mean, you ARE his only cousin AND his favorite cousin.” Minzy reasoned. Haneul wrinkled her nose, “Just because I’m his only cousin and favorite one does not mean he needs to overreact like that. I thought he was going to kill V.” Haneul shuddered recalling when L glared at V intensely.

Minzy smiled in interest, “So, you were worried that your cousin was going to hurt V?” Haneul turned to her best friend, “Of course I was. I don’t know what Myungsoo oppa is capable of doing.” “Was it only that or something else also?”

Haneul gave her friend a puzzled look, “What do you mean?” Minzy shook her head with a sly smile, “Nothing.” Haneul eyed her friend, “Are you sure?” Minzy nodded, “Yeah. So, are you planning to explain to BTS today that your cousin isn’t your boyfriend?” “I have to. That idiot was about to kiss me. I would have smacked the living daylights out of him if he did.”

Minzy laughed as Haneul pretended to slap an imaginary L. “Well now’s your chance.” She pointed to the seven handsome faces that stepped into the school gates. Haneul followed her finger and saw BTS.

“Haneul/Noona!” BTS called when they saw Haneul and Minzy. The two girls smiled and waved at them. However, there was one person in BTS that didn’t seem happy at all: V.

“Good morning.” Haneul and Minzy greeted the seven boys. “Morning.” They beamed, but V didn’t say anything. J-Hope nudged V making him grumble a quick and grumpy ‘morning’.

Haneul and Minzy looked at each other puzzled before turning to BTS, who just smiled and shrugged. “He woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” Suga reasoned. The two girls nodded in understanding.

It was silent between the eight of them.

Minzy nudged Haneul, who blinked. Then she remembered that she needed to explain to BTS who Infinite was to her or more specifically who L was.

But before she could open , Jungkook asked, “Noona, who was that boy holding onto you yesterday?” Haneul blinked at him, “Ah, Myungsoo oppa.”

Upon hearing his name, V scowled. He didn’t like the fact that you called L ‘oppa’ and not him. Oh wait, Haneul couldn’t call V ‘oppa’; he was younger than her by four months. Of course she wouldn’t call him ‘oppa’, how dumb of him to forget.

However, before Haneul could even explain, V walked away. BTS, Haneul and Minzy were taken aback that he just left. Haneul and Minzy looked at each other puzzled to why V was acting so weird. BTS frowned seeing that V wasn’t going to listen to what Haneul had to say.

“Uh, did I do something that offended V?” Haneul asked turning to BTS. “No, it’s not you. He’s just…not himself, but don’t worry about it. He’ll come back.” Jimin assured. Haneul nodded and glanced at V’s disappearing figure.

“So, Haneul, can you tell us how you’re friends with Infinite?” Jin asked. Haneul turned her attention back to the six curious boys. She gave them a smile and nodded, “Infinite oppas are my friends from Haknam. We’ve known each other for a very long time. Without them, I don’t know what I would do.”

The BTS boys nodded in understanding. “Is…one of them…your boyfriend?” Suga asked carefully. Haneul’s eyes widened a bit at the question before giggling. BTS was confused to why she was giggling. Was their prediction right? Haneul had a boyfriend AND he was a gangster!

Before they could even ask anything, Haneul shook her head, “Oh no. Infinite oppas are just friends.” BTS frowned not understanding. “Then what about the boy that threatened to kiss you?” J-Hope asked.

“Myungsoo oppa?” Haneul shook her head. “He’s my cousin. He’s always like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter