December 30

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello! I'm back! Camp was super fun! Gosh, being with the Lord and kids...amazing~ :D I fell in love with the Lord all over again! I just love falling in love with Him again and again. It's such a wonderful feeling! <3

Okay, enough of me. I'm sure you guys want to see more of Haneul & V so here you guys go~ ^^

Thanks for commenting and hello to the new subscibers! Thanks for subscribing! 

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haneul, sweetie, wake up.” Mrs. Kim gently shook Haneul, who mumbled incoherent words sitting up in bed. “Mom, it’s so early.” Mrs. Kim chuckled, “Sweetie, it’s almost ten.” Haneul snapped her head to her digital clock that was on her nightstand. It read 9:56 a.m.

Her eyes widened, “No way! I slept in that late?!” She shot out of bed. Mrs. Kim chuckled, “Is something important today?” “It’s V’s birthday today!” Haneul answered rushing out of her bedroom. Mrs. Kim laughed.

Haneul quickly freshened up and got dressed, though she had a difficult time because she wanted to look nice for V. It had actually taken her an hour to pick because she wore something but took it off and wore a different outfit.

After finally picking a blue dress with a brown belt at the waist and a white cardigan, Haneul applied on some light natural makeup.

She fixed her hair into a ponytail and curled the end. She looked herself in the mirror satisfied at how she looked, Haneul grabbed her purse and headed out of her room grabbing her jacket.

Mr. Kim looked up from the TV to see Haneul all dressed up, “Where are you going, Haneul?” “It’s V’s birthday today, dad. I baked him a cake so I’m going to his house.” Haneul answered smiled putting on her jacket. “Would you like me to take you there?” Mr. Kim offered. Haneul shook her head, “No it’s fine. I’ll just take the bus. Bye dad.” She kissed him on the cheek. “Be careful, okay?” “I will. I’m going mom.” Haneul slipped into her gray mid-calf boots. “Be careful, it’s slippery outside.” Mrs. Kim stepped out of the kitchen.

Haneul nodded, “I will. Bye.” She opened the door, steeped out, and closed the door. She began walking when the front door opened and Mrs. Kim stepped out, “Haneul wait!” Haneul stopped and turned around, “Yes mom?” “You forgot V’s birthday cake.” Mrs. Kim held out the box that had V’s birthday cake inside.

Haneul gasped and ran back to her mom. “I completely forgot about this. Thanks mom. You’re the best.” She kissed Mrs. Kim on the cheek. “Bye.” “Bye sweetie.” Mrs. Kim waved. Haneul made her way out of the gate and walked towards the bus stop that was two blocks away.

------

“Thank you.” Haneul thanked the bus driver and hopped off the bus. A cold winter wind blew by when she stepped off the bus. Haneul shivered and blew out air puffing her cheeks.

She began to walk towards V’s house, which was about three blocks away from the bus stop. Before she knew it, she was already standing in front of V’s house.

Haneul pushed open the gate and stepped in. She walked towards the house and was about to ring the doorbell when it opened revealing Mrs. Jung.

“Oh, Haneul.” Mrs. Jung smiled. Haneul bowed, “Good morning Mrs. Jung.” “Are you here to see Taehyung?” Haneul nodded. Mrs. Jung smiled, “I’m glad Taehyung has someone like you to watch after him.”

Haneul blushed upon hearing Mrs. Jung’s words, “Oh, it’s nothing really.” Mrs. Jung smiled and stepped aside, “Come in. Taehyung’s still in bed and I have some business to attend so please make his birthday memorable. It’s a shame that I can’t spend it with him.” Haneul nodded in understanding, “Of course, I’ll make sure he has a wonderful birthday. I’m sure V will forgive you.”

Mrs. Jung smiled and looked down at her wrist watch gasping, “Omo! I need to get going. You can wake Taehyung up.” Haneul nodded with a smile, “I will.” Mrs. Jung smiled and stepped out of the house closing the door behind her.

Haneul slipped off her boots and stepped into the extra pair of slippers. She ed her jacket and took it off. She placed it onto the couch along with her purse. She went into the kitchen and placed the cake on the table. Haneul looked around and spotted V’s bedroom door. She smiled and made her way over.

She grabbed the doorknob and turned it opening the door. Haneul poked her head in and looked around. Her eyes stopped at the lump under the covers on the bed.

Haneul let out a small giggle before stepping into the room. She closed the door gently behind her and made her way over to V’s bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and before she could do anything, she was laying on her back with V’s upper body hovering over her.

A small gasp escaped her lips as she looked up at her boyfriend, who had bed hair and slowly opened his eyes.

The ends of V’s lips curved upward seeing Haneul. “Morning babe.” He greeted. Haneul blinked at him for a moment before smiling, “Happy birthday Kim Taehyung. You’re finally eighteen.” V chuckled and leaned in closer towards her. He puckered up his lips and closed his eyes. Haneul made a face before covering his lips wand pushing him away.

V snapped his eyes open. Haneul giggled and pointed towards the door, “Go wash up.” “But today’s my birthday; I should get a good morning kiss.” He pouted. “I know it’s your birthday and you’ll get a good morning kiss after washing up.” V sighed and got off Haneul, “Fine. You’re just a mean girlfriend.”

Haneul sat up and stuck out her tongue, “Your fault for waking up late.” “No, I woke up when you were still talking to my mom.” V defended. “And you didn’t even think about washing up?” “No, I wanted you to come wake me up, that’s why.” Haneul clucked her tongue, “Babo.” “Hey!”

“Okay, you’re not a babo. Now go wash up.” She shooed him out. V chuckled but instead of going out, he leaned in and gave Haneul a short sweet kiss. He pulled away and ran out of his room.

“Yah Kim Taehyung!”

--------

“Gosh, you’re disgusting.” Haneul grumbled with her arms crossed over her chest.

The couple had moved from V’s bedroom to the living room. They were sitting on the couch next to each other.

“Aw, babe, I’m sorry. I just couldn’t resist kissing you.” V pouted. Haneul made a ‘hmph’ sound. V grabbed Haneul’s shoulders and made her face him. Haneul arched a brow at him. “Babe, forgive me. Just because I kissed you before I washed don’t mean you have to be mad at me. I’m the birthday boy!”

Haneul stared at V then turned away. V gawked at his gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter