Hospital

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

haha. Yes, hate on Daehyun because he looked so freaking y in the 'Hurricane' mv. Yes. LOL.

Thanks for commenting!

 

 

 

 

Everything fell silent.

No movement was made.

Everyone was in a shock.

That was until someone shouted, “HANEUL!”

Haneul breathed out and stumbled back. She was clutching onto her abdomen. She looked down and brought up one of her bloody hands. Her eyes widened when she saw the blood.

“HANEUL!” L and V rushed to her side. She fell back and L swiftly caught. They sank to the ground.

“Haneul, you babo.” L croaked with tears in his eyes. Haneul looked up at her cousin and gave him a small smile, “Myungsoo oppa…you’re safe.” L shook his head and tears flowed freely down his cheeks, “Haneul, you babo. Why would you do that?” “Because I wanted to protect you, oppa.” L shook his head.

“Baby,” V kneeled next to Haneul, who shifted her gaze to her boyfriend. “V.” She gave him small smile. Tears were in his eyes, “Babe, you babo.” Haneul frowned, “Why…are you and Myungsoo oppa…calling me a…babo?” “Because who in their right minds runs towards the bullet!” V snapped.

A flash of hurt passed Haneul’s eyes. V felt guilty for shouting at her. “Babe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout. I’m just…scared.” The end of Haneul’s lips curved upward as she brought one of her bloody hands to V’s cheek. He quickly cupped her hand in his as he closed his eyes savoring her touch like it was the last.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized. V opened his eyes shaking his head, “There’s nothing for you to apologize for.” Haneul gave him a faint smile before turning to her cousin, who was silently sobbing.

“Myungsoo oppa,” She called softly. L lifted his gaze and met her warm eyes, “Haneul.” “Don’t cry oppa, it hurts me seeing you cry.” L shook his head. “That should have been me not you, Haneul. It should have been me who was shot not you.” “I’d risk my life for yours like you’ve risked your life for mine.” Still, L shook his head as tears continued to flow down.

 

Daehyun couldn’t believe what had happened. Haneul had just appeared out of nowhere and took the bullet for L.

He shook his head as he took a step back shaking, “No, I didn’t shoot Haneul. She came out of nowhere and took the bullet. It was meant for L!”

BTS, Minzy, and Infinite looked over at the shaking Daehyun. He dropped the gun and looked at his hands like they were the most disgusting thing ever.

“NO! I DIDN’T SHOOT HANEUL!” He shouted. The BAP members ran towards him trying to calm him down but it didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter