Who Said So

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sorry to not updating this sooner. Had a lot of things to do over the weekend so yeah...

Hopefully this update makes up for it. ^^ 

Thanks for commenting. Also, hello to the new subscribers! Thanks for subscribing! 

 

 

 

 

Haneul knitted her brows together. Her neck really hurt and she didn’t know why. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was in her room, but why did her neck hurt so much?

Then Haneul noticed that she was in a sitting position and there was something heavy on her lap. Haneul looked down and saw V still soundly asleep. She softened as she looked at him.

Haneul ran a hand through his dirty blonde locks. They were soft and untangled. The end of her lips curved upward into a soft smile. She bent down and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. V didn’t stir at all.

Then she turned to look at the digital clock on her nightstand. It was 11:40 a.m. Her eyes widened in shock. She didn’t usually sleep in that late. Haneul carefully got out of bed making sure that V was still sleeping.

Haneul tiptoed to her door and slowly opened the door stepping out of her bedroom. When she was out, she was faced to see her parents in the living room looking at her.

She let out a nervous laugh before greeting them, “Morning mom. Morning dad.” “Good morning.” They greeted back. “You’re up later than usual.” Mrs. Kim remarked. “Heh. Yeah, I guess I was just really tired.” Haneul rubbed her neck nervously.

“Why don’t you go and freshen up?” Mr. Kim advised. Haneul nodded and darted to the bathroom. She gently closed the bathroom door and leaned against it with a hand over her heart.

“That was close.” Haneul breathed. She straightened and quickly freshened up. Once she pulled her hair into a messy bun, Haneul headed out of the bathroom. She turned the corner and was in for the most awkward scene in her life.

V was awake and standing outside of her bedroom while her parents stared at him.

Haneul let out a gasp causing the three of them to turn towards her. V sent her an anxious look while her parents gave her a questioning look.

“Haneul,” Mr. Kim called. Haneul rushed to V’s side. “Dad, I can explain.” “Alright then, explain.” Haneul looked at V, who looked at her also.

“Um, well-” “I’m sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I got sick and Haneul took care of me.” V bowed cutting Haneul off. Mr. and Mrs. Kim looked at each other then back at the younger couple.

“Are you…Haneul’s boyfriend?” Mrs. Kim asked. Haneul and V met eyes. V turned to Haneul’s parents. “Yes, I am Haneul’s boyfriend. I’m Kim Taehyung."

Mr. and Mrs. Kim exchanged a glance. Then Mr. Kim stood up and walked towards V. He stuck out his hand with a fatherly smile. “I’m Haneul’s dad and it’s nice to know that there’s someone besides her cousin protecting her.” V shook Mr. Kim’s hand. “I really wasn’t expecting to meet you like this, sir.” He chuckled nervously.

Mr. Kim laughed and clasped a hand over V’s shoulder. “Well, you’re sick so I’ll let this one slide.” That made Haneul gasps and grabbed V’s hand. “That’s right! You’re sick so you shouldn’t be out here. Go back to bed.” She pushed him back into her room. V stumbled back and turned around to properly walk in her room.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim chuckled seeing that.

------

“Bed. Now.” Haneul pointed to her queen size bed. V chuckled at his demanding girlfriend. “Demanding, I like it. It’s y. Rawr.” He clawed the air.

Haneul immediately flushed red at his comment. “V, I’m being very serious.” V blinked and pointed to himself, “I am also.” Haneul sighed and pushed V towards her bed. “Just get on.” “Whoa. Haneul, I thought we were going to wait until our honeymoon but now is fine too.” V chuckled.

Haneul groaned, “Why am I dating you again?” “Because you like me and I love you.” V reasoned. “Yeah, get the difference V. I LIKE you while you LOVE me. There’s a difference.” “Nope, doesn’t matter. We both have feelings for each other.” “Babo.”

“Hey, hey, hey. Only I can call you that.” V wagged his finger at her. Haneul stuck out her tongue and giggled. “Aigoo, I have such a childish girlfriend.” Haneul gawked at him. Did he just really say that?

“Me, childish? You’re the childish one, V.” Haneul defended. “Uh-uh, you’re the childish one.” V shot back. “No, you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter