Graduation

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting!

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

That time finally came. The time that seniors all over the world has been anticipating since the first day of senior year. Graduation.

Bundang High was holding their graduation celebration. Families and friends of the students were gathered around the field at the side of the school. Flowers and balloons were everywhere. Right to left. Left to right. They were everywhere.

The students were still inside the school building getting ready for the ceremony. Some were on the verge of going insane, some were nervous, some were calm, and some were two out of three.

Haneul and Minzy were the part of the students who were two out of the three. They were nervous and calm. BTS (minus Jungkook) were on the verge of going insane. They still couldn’t believe that they were going to graduate.

“I just- this is- I- what the-” Suga kept on trying to form a real sentence, but couldn’t. Jin was pacing back and forth. J-Hope counted his fingers over and over again. Rap Monster was mumbling words about how he couldn’t believe that he was really graduating. Jimin was trying to practice breathing so that he could calm his heart, but he only made his pulse go faster by thinking about the ceremony. V was just staring blankly into space because that was how he was always like.

Haneul and Minzy looked at each other. These boys seriously had some graduation issues or something. How goes insane like this because of graduation? Apparently they do.

“Okay,” Haneul spoke up. BTS shifted their gaze to Haneul. “You guys need to calm down. It’s nothing to worry about, alright? You guys are freaking out for no reason.” “But we’re graduating.” Jin squeaked. “So, what just means we’re moving onto the next chapter of life.” “But it’s scary.” Suga mumbled.

Minzy couldn’t help but burst into laughter. “You guys seriously have some kind of issue with graduating. Shouldn’t you guys be happy that high school’s over?” “No, I don’t want to go to college.” Rap Monster whined. “Aigoo, you’ll be perfectly fine and plus we’re going to the same college.” Minzy patted his cheek. That made Rap Monster relaxed a little.

“But this feels so…weird. We’re actually graduating.” Jimin said in a soft voice. “Yes, but it a good weird feeling though. I have butterflies in my stomach, but I’m happy that I’ve made it this far.” Haneul beamed. “Yeah, coming from the number one student in the school.” J-Hope mused. Haneul stuck out her tongue at him. J-Hope laughed.

“This is so…nerve-wrecking!” V groaned, wrapping his arms around Haneul’s waist and burying his face in her uniform. Haneul giggled and his hair. “It’s okay, I’m here with you.” “And I’m thankful for that, babe.” Haneul shook her head with an amused smile on her lips.

Then V suddenly sat up straight making weird faces.

Haneul, Minzy, and BTS stared at him for a moment. Then they burst into laughter. V blinked at them, confused to why they were laughing.

“Dude, what’s with the faces?” Jimin asked between laughs. “Do you need to use the bathroom? Perhaps a number two?” Suga guffawed, hi-fiving J-Hope. V frowned, “No.” Rap Monster chortle, shaking his head. “You seriously have some facial expression issues, V.” “I do not.” V defended. Jin nodded, laughing, “Yes you do.”

V looked over at Haneul and Minzy, who had a hand over their mouth, muffling their laughter. “Babe, do I have facial expression issues?” V asked. Haneul pulled her hand away from , pressing her lips into a thin line and nodded. V frowned, “Babe.”

Haneul let out a giggle and cupped his face. “But I love them.” That made V grin from ear to ear, “Really?” “Don’t believe her; V. She’s lying to you.” Suga retorted. V glared at Suga then looked back up at Haneul, who was just smiling. “Do you really like my facial expressions?” Haneul shrugged, “I mean there are the cute ones…and the weird ones that you did earlier, but I think it’s one of your charms.”

V chuckled and wrapped his arms around Haneul’s waist, burying his face into her uniform blazer.

“Alright students, it’s time to start the ceremony!” Mr. Jung clapped getting all of the seniors’ attention. “Please head back to your class!”

Students bided their friends’ goodbye and went back to their respected rooms. Once all the seniors were in their respected room, room by room the students walked down the school hall for the last time.

-------

The graduation ceremony started. The principal did his congratulation speech and so on. There were some students that went up and gave out speeches to their fellow classmates. And there was one teacher that had also gone up to give a speech to the graduating class. Once all the speeches were done, it was finally time to start calling names.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter