Sick

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I found this chapter adorable! XD

I hope you guys enjoy!

Thanks for commenting~

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo, you’re all wet now.” V clucked his tongue wiping away the droplets of rain that fell on Haneul’s face.

After the breathtaking kiss, V had picked up Haneul’s umbrella and the two of them stood under it.

V grinned as one of his arms was around Haneul’s waist and the other was holding the umbrella. “So you like me, huh?” He chuckled. Heat rushed to Haneul’s cheeks as she looked away embarrassed. “What is there to be embarrassed about?” Haneul buried her face in her hands shaking her head. V chuckled and tightened his arms around her. He leaned next to her ear and confessed, “If you like me then I love you.”

Haneul gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes. V smiled, leaned down, and pecked her lips. Haneul quickly covered with her hand. V chuckled and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this, Haneul.” Haneul smiled and wrapped her arms around V’s waist. “Of course I wouldn’t. I didn’t even know I liked you until about a month ago.”

V gaped at Haneul, “You found out you liked me about a month ago and you didn’t do anything?” Haneul shook her head. “Why not?” “Because I didn’t know what to do. I wasn’t even expecting to do this.” Haneul pouted. V chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. “It’s okay, seven years of searching for you and a month of waiting for you to fall for me was worth it.”

Haneul blinked at him, “Seven years of waiting?” V chuckled and pulled her closer to him, “I’ll tell you tomorrow when we go on our first date.” “Date?” V nodded like a child, “Tomorrow. I’ll come and pick you up then we’ll go to wherever you want to go. How does that sound?” Haneul tapped her chin in thought then she beamed and nodded, “I like it.” V chuckled, “Good. How about I take you home before you get sick, hmm?” Haneul nodded.

V beamed and grabbed Haneul’s hand lacing their fingers.

As they walked back to Haneul’s house, they talked about random things. They smiled and laughed all the way there. Though there were times when Haneul’s nightmare popped up in her head, but she ignored it and continued smiling with V.

It didn’t take long before the two of them reached Haneul’s house. They stood out there under the umbrella.

“Thanks for walking me home, V.” Haneul looked up at him. V smiled and wrapped his arms around Haneul, “I never got to ask you.” Haneul furrowed her brows, “Ask me what?” “Kim Haneul, would you do the pleasure of being me, Kim Taehyung’s, girlfriend?”

Haneul tilted her head as if she was in thought. “Haneul!” V pouted. Haneul laughed and nodded. V grinned and leaned in pressing his lips against hers. They shared a quick kiss before V pulled back and sneezed.

“ACHOO!” V sniffed. Haneul frowned and placed a hand over V’s forehead. It was burning up.

“V, you’re forehead’s hot.” Haneul frowned. “How long did you wait?” V sniffed and wiped his nose with the back of his hand, “Two and a half hours.” “That long?! When did it start raining?” “Not long after.” “Aigoo,” Haneul clucked her tongue. “You can’t go home like this and you need to get out of these wet clothes. Come inside.” She pulled him in by the arm, but he stopped her.

“No, it’s okay. I just need to catch the bus and I’ll be home. Don’t worry about me and plus, I don’t want to look bad in front of your parents.” V reasoned. Haneul shook her head, “No, you’re staying. My parents would be mad at me if I didn’t bring you in and treat you. Now come on.” With all her might, Haneul pulled him towards the gate.

Haneul quickly unlocked the gate and pushed it opened. She shoved V inside and scrambled in after him. She handed him the umbrella to hold before closing the gate and locking it. Then she skipped back to V and the two of them made their way towards the house.

They stopped in front of the door. Haneul unlocked the door and pushed it open. She stepped in while V stood outside, wondering if he should go in or not. Haneul saw the hesitation in his eyes, so she grabbed his hand and pulled him in. She closed the umbrella and kicked the door closed.

V looked around the house. It was about the same size as his house. It was a neat and smelled like Haneul. The end of his lips curved upward. Then he felt a hand in his. He looked down and saw Haneul smiling at him.

“This is my house since you’ve been so curious about it.” Haneul winked and pulled him towards her bedroom. She opened her door and they stepped in. V looked around and saw that her room really suited her. Everything was neat and clean. Her bed covers were peach color as was her desk in the corner of the room.

“This room is totally you.” V chuckled. Haneul looked around, “You think so?” “I know so.” Then he coughed causing Haneul to switch on her mother-like personality. “Okay, you need to take shower. Let me go get a pair of my dad’s clothes for you. I’m sure he won’t mind.”

Haneul turned towards her door when V grabbed her elbow stopping her. “You don’t need to. I can just go home.” Haneul shook her head. “You can’t, you’re burning. Just wait here until I come back.” With t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter