In The Rain

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

haha. I won't reveal who's back yet~

Thanks for commenting. ^^

 

 

 

 

Haneul closed her bedroom door lifeless. She dropped her backpack, leaned back against the door, and sank to the floor. She pulled up her knees and buried her face in them. Tears started to fall again. “No…they can’t be back. They can’t…” She sobbed repeating the words over and over again.

L had comforted Haneul in his car and when she calmed down a bit he had advised her to rest. He offered to stay with her until her parents came home, but she refused. He knew that she was afraid and sad, but he couldn’t force her to let him stay with her. He knew she needed some time alone to think to calm down. After helping her into the house, L watched her walk to her room before leaving. He felt guilty that he had to tell her the news, but he knew he just couldn’t keep it to himself.

Haneul continued to cry. She didn’t know what to do at the moment. She didn’t want anything to happen to her. She didn’t want to think about anything at the moment. She just wanted to be at peace. As she continued to cry, she also started to get sleepy. Haneul cried until she fell asleep.

 

“Wake up, beautiful.” A voice called. Haneul moaned and stirred. “Wake up.” The voice commanded again. Haneul slowly lifted her head and opened her eyes. Her vision was a little blurry, but it soon cleared up. She looked around and saw that she wasn’t at home. Then she recalled what happened.

Haneul’s eyes widened as fear began to consume her. Tears were gathering in her eyes.

A chuckle made Haneul snap her head to the right. There, a boy stood. She couldn’t see his face. It was blurry, but she could hear his voice clearly. “Did you sleep well, beautiful?” He asked smirking. Haneul felt chills down her spine when he talked.

“Where am I?” She squeaked. “Somewhere far far away.” Another voice answered. Haneul looked around her and saw that there werew more figures in the room. “Who are you guys?” Panic was heard in her voice.

A deep chuckle was heard, “You’ll know about us when your cousin comes.” “Cousin?” Haneul repeated. “That’s right,” The first voice said. The person cupped her chin and lifted her head up so that she could look into his eyes. The boy had on a mask that covered his nose and below. All she could see was his cold piercing gaze. She shuddered and looked away, but the boy harshly yanked her face closer to him.

“Don’t look away.” He growled. A tear slid down Haneul’s cheek. She didn’t know what was going on and she was scared. She wanted to go home and be with her parents. She didn’t want to stay wherever this place was anymore.

“P-please…let me go. I-I don’t know what you guys want…but please let me go.” Haneul pleaded. The boy smirked under his mask and tightened his grip on her. “You’re not leaving until your precious cousin comes.” The boy straightened up and looked at s then back at Haneul. “How about we have some fun with you before your cousin comes, oh? I’m sure he’ll love to see you in a state of outmost fear.”

The boy stepped towards Haneul and harshly pulled her up. He smirked under his mask and threw Haneul over his shoulders. “Put me down! Put me down!’’ She thrashed in his grip. He carried her over to a mattress that was just lying in the abandon warehouse. He threw her on the mattress making her bounce on it.

Haneul’s eyes widened knowing what was going to happen next. “No, please don’t.” She pleaded as tears continued to spill out of her eyes. “Too late for that.” The boy hovered over Haneul, pulled down his mask, and began to kiss her jaw. “Please stop! Please don’t do this!” She pleaded. *Myungsoo oppa, where are you?!* However, the boy didn’t stop. He continued on going down until he reached the top of her plaid shirt. He smirked and ripped open her shirt with the buttons flying off.

Haneul gasped as she tried getting the boy off her. “NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!” She pleaded. *MYUNGSOO OPPA HELP!*

The boy ignored her and hungrily kissed here and there. She then felt her tank top being raised up. “NO!” But still, the boy didn’t stop. Then she felt the boy touch the hem of her shorts. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter