Rapid heartbeat, flushed cheeks, & thoughts

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

10 new subbies! Gosh, you guys are just the best! ^__^b

Also, thanks for commenting~

Double update!

 

 

 

 

A week went by since BTS knew of L not being Haneul’s boyfriend. The person that was the happiest was V.

He was back to his cheerful self. It was funny because he was more cheerful that he usually was even before the Infinite incident. BTS knew why he was so chirpy, Minzy got the hint, and Haneul had no idea. She was still living under the rock.

However Haneul did start to feel something. It was unusual because it never happened before. Her heart would skip a beat, race rapidly against her ribcage, or flip when she saw, heard, or was with V. Strange indeed.

 

“HANEUL!” V called cheerfully.

It was a bright sunny Friday morning. Haneul had just reached the school gates when V greeted her cheerfully.

Haneul’s heart skipped a beat hearing and seeing him. A tint of pink crept onto her cheeks as she walked towards him.

“Good morning!” V greeted gleefully. “Good morning.” Haneul greeted rather shyly. “Haneul/Noona!” BTS called. Haneul and V turned around to see the rest of the BTS boys walking towards them. “Morning.” She greeted a little more chirpy than she did with V.

“YAH KIM HANEUL!” A voice called. Haneul and BTS turned to the left and saw Minzy running towards them.

 “There comes Minzy.” Suga nudged Rap Monster, who cleared his throat and acted like Suga didn’t talk to him. Suga snickered as he and J-Hope met eyes. They both had on knowing sly smiles.

“Oh, Minzy!” Haneul beamed cheerfully. Minzy stopped next to Haneul breathless. “Yah,” She frowned straightening up. “Why didn’t you pick up your phone yesterday? I tried calling you and asking you help on some questions, but you didn’t answer.” “Oh, sorry, Myungsoo oppa called yesterday. He wouldn’t hang up and the other oppas were fussing over the phone so it took a little longer than expected to talk.” Haneul laughed recalling how loud and obnoxious Infinite was.

Minzy nodded in understanding. She pointed a finger at her best friend, “I’ll let you off this time but next time please pick up. I was stuck on them for a good two hours until I called Rap Monster and asked him for help.”

Haneul arched a brow then turned to Rap Monster, who acted like he didn’t hear. The BTS boys were grinning goofily at their leader, who was now red in the ears. Haneul let out a small giggle before turning to her best friend.

“So Rap Monster helped you?” She asked. Minzy nodded with an innocent smile. She tilted her head calling, “Rap Monster.”

The boy literally jumped startled. He blinked and turned to Minzy, who was giving him a dazzling smile, “O-oh, Minzy.” The BTS boys couldn’t help but burst into laughter. Rap Monster’s face flushed red in embarrassment. Haneul giggled upon seeing this.

Minzy was confused to why the BTS boys were laughing as well as Haneul. “Uh, am I missing something?” Haneul looked at her dense best friend and shook her head, “Oh Minzy.” “What? What’s so funny?” “Come on, let’s go.” Haneul linked arms with Minzy and pulled her towards the school building. The two girls left the seven boys.

When Haneul and Minzy were out of sight, Rap Monster was finally able to breathe. “YAH!” He roared. That stopped the BTS boys from laughing. They immediately stopped laughing and looked at their fuming leader.

Rap Monster narrowed his eyes at s, “You guys are so dead.” With that, he walked towards the school building. The BTS boys watched him walk before bursting into another round of laughter.

--------

“Bye Minzy~” Haneul waved. Minzy waved and stepped into her classroom and she shared with Rap Monster and Suga.

Haneul giggled and started to walk to her class that was just down the hall. However when she started to walk, she felt like someone was following her so she turned around and saw V, who was beaming at her.

Her heart skipped a beat then pounded against her chest seeing him standing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter