Ignored

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Haneul warily glanced around her. She had gone to school early so that she didn’t have to deal with V or BTS. Seeing that no one was in sight, Haneul proceeded towards the school gates.

When she was in the school gates, someone called her, “Haneul.”

Hearing that voice, Haneul stopped immediately. She inwardly groaned. *Why does he have to be here so early?*

“Haneul,” V called again sounding closer than before. Haneul slowly glanced back and saw that V was getting near her. She began to panic. Without thinking, Haneul ran for her life.

“Haneul!” V called running after her.

Haneul burst into the school doors and quickly searched for a place to hide. Spotted a classroom, Haneul rushed over to it. She closed the door and moved to the front of the classroom when the back door slammed opened revealing a breathless V.

“Haneul,” He called breathless. Haneul’s eyes glanced around the classroom before she made a mad dash out of the classroom. V’s eyes widened as he followed after her.

Haneul looked behind her and saw that V was gaining up on her. *No. Where can I hide that he won’t follow?* Haneul turned back around and spotted the girls’ bathroom. Her eyes lit up and she quickly went into the bathroom.

V came to an immediate stop outside of the girls’ bathroom. He held onto the wall catching his breath. “Haneul…” He called. Once he caught his breath, V straightened up and knocked on the bathroom door. “Haneul, come out. We need to talk. Haneul.”

However, he didn’t receive an answer. V pulled out his phone and pressed the number two which was Haneul’s speed dial on his phone. He put his phone to his ear and waited for Haneul to pick up.

The phone continued to ring. He his dry lips as he canceled the call and redialed Haneul’s number. The phone continued to ring. V tried over and over again, but Haneul didn’t pick up. As he continued to call Haneul, he was greeted with her voicemail. That was when he knew that no matter how much he called she wasn’t going to pick up.

V leaned against the wall besides the bathroom, “Haneul, please, we need to talk. You didn’t answer to any of my messages or calls yesterday. I just want to know if you’re okay or not. I was worried sick about you, Haneul.”

Receiving no answer from Haneul, V sighed, “Haneul, please don’t ignore me.” With that, V walked away.

-------

Haneul listened as she heard V’s footsteps began to disappear. When she didn’t hear anything, Haneul sighed and slumped against the door. Her hands were on her chest that was moving up and down. Her phone was in her hands.

Haneul pulled her hands away and turned back on her phone. When her phone came back to life, the missed calls from V appeared. Her heart ached seeing the missed calls from V. “I’m sorry.” She whispered as she deleted them.

She slipped her phone into her blazer pocket as she stood up and walked over to the mirror and sink. Haneul the faucet and washed her hands. Once she was done, she grabbed some paper towels and wiped her hands dry. When dried, Haneul threw away the paper towels.

Then her phone vibrated in her pocket. Haneul pulled out her phone and saw that L had messaged her. She opened the message as a small smile curved at the end of her lips.

‘Good morning Neul! Are you doing better today?’ – L

‘Good morning oppa. I am doing better, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to survive the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter