It's the boy from her phone!

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A whole week went by.

Haneul continued to ignore BTS. The only person that she talked to and was with was Minzy. Every time any of the BTS boys would approach or walk in the same direction as her, Haneul would run away.

BTS were still puzzled to why Haneul was ignoring them. They all tried to talk to her but she just ran away. It hurt them that Haneul was doing so.

 

The seven boys were lazing around in their hideout. Jungkook and J-Hope playing COD (Call of Duty). Suga and Rap Monster were listening to their hip hop collection. Jin, Jimin, and V were watching Jungkook and J-Hope.

"Aw. Hyng, you can't do that." Jungkook whined. "Keep on whining and you'll die. WATCH OUT!" J-Hope immediately killed the enemy that tried to kill Jungkook's player.

Jin laughed as the two  boys continued to play. Jimin turned to look at V, who was in his own world.

Jimin nudged Jin, who turned to look back at the younger boy. Jim pointed to V. Jin shifted his gaze to V and knew that he wasn't with them. He was too far in his own thoughts.

"V." Jin called. However V didn't reply. "Yah Kim Taehyung!" Jin half yelled. That made V snap out of his thoughts and have the other four preoccupied boys shift their attention to the three boys.

"O-oh, yeah?" V blinked. "What are you thinking about, Haneul?" Jin asked. V looked down not answering the question.

"Yeah, why is Haneul noona ignoring us? I wanted to hand out with her but she ran away before I could even get near him." Jungkook frowned. "Sorry guys, but I don’t know myself. I've tried talking, texting, and calling but got nothing from her." V shook his head.

"We didn’t do anything to offend her, right?" J-Hope asked. "I'm pretty sure we didn't. Unless…someone did." Rap Monster looked over at Suga, who blinked and held up his hands. "Hey, I didn't do anything to Haneul."

"Then is it because Haneul noona doesn't like us anymore? Or maybe she's moving and wants to keep a distance?" Jungkook innocently asked.

Upon hearing that. V grew rigid. *Haneul…moving? No, she can't. She's only been here for two weeks. She can't just go. Not until I tell her my feelings.*

The BTS boys watched V to see what he was going to do, but he didn't do anything. V just sat there with a blank expression. Blank Tae for real.

"You guys, I have a sixth sense that's it's not something good." Jin frowned. "Yeah, me too." Jimin added.

"But what could it be?" Rap Monster asked.

------

The next day, BTS tried to talk to Haneul again but she ran away from them again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter