Christmas

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Okay, I seriously almost died writing this. My V feels are going haywire at the moment. Too much V for me! XD

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

For the next three and a half weeks, Haneul stayed in the hospital. L had told her parents of what happened to her and they had rushed to the hospital to see their daughter. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were relieved to know that nothing more happened to Haneul, though they were definitely afraid of the hospital bill.

However Infinite had taken care of it. They had split up the bill and paid for it. Each of them giving some amount of money to help pay. Mr. and Mrs. Kim wanted to repay them for paying the bill, but Infinite refused anything from them because they knew of their financial situation.

The doctor visited Haneul every now and then during the three and a half weeks period to see how her body was adjusting to the new blood in her body and how her wound was healing. To everyone’s relief, Haneul’s body took in the new blood and her wound was healing well.

Haneul was also excused from school for those three and a half weeks because of medical emergency. Though it didn’t matter because every day after school, V would head straight to the hospital and tell Haneul of what they did in class.

Haneul was thankful to have such a caring boyfriend, who took notes for her and told her the chapters that they read in class. It really wasn’t hard for Haneul to catch up on the homework while she was at the hospital because she was a fast leaner so she got the new concepts right away. One reason to why she’s number one at Bundang High and number two at Haknam (Hoya being number one).

BTS and Minzy visited her every other day because V had threatened them that if they visited Haneul too much at the hospital, he was going to hurt them. Of course he wouldn’t hurt Minzy, but he did warn his friends not to spend too much time with Haneul and that Minzy was the only one who was able to visit Haneul as often as him. Why? Because he knew that Haneul would need some girl talk, so who else than Minzy to talk to besides Mrs. Kim?

It didn’t take long for the doctor allowed Haneul to be discharged from the hospital. All of Infinite, BTS, and Minzy wanted to be there when she was discharged, but Haneul refused and used the excuse of ‘there will be too many people’, so the fifteen of them just decided to go over to her house instead.

They celebrated her return home with a small welcome home party. It was a fun and memorable moment because all the people that Haneul cared for was there together. She was grateful to have them in her life.

It’s funny how Haneul was discharged two days before Christmas. She felt guilty that she wasn’t able to get anything for Infinite, BTS, and Minzy.

------

It was Christmas and late in the afternoon. Haneul was in her bedroom reading a book by Jane Austen, one of her favorite authors.

She had received plenty of messages and video chats from Infinite, BTS, and Minzy. L had even dropped off all of Infinite’s presents that they had for her. It was a lot. Like A LOT. Haneul had protested at first, but gave in and accepted them all.

Now there was a pile in the corner of her small room full of colorful wrapped up boxes. Colorful indeed.

Then her phone beeped making her stop reading and look up in search of her phone. Finding that it was on her desk, Haneul got off her bed and headed over to her desk. She picked up her phone and opened the new message that she received from V.

‘Hey babe. Merry Christmas! What are you doing tonight?’ – V

‘Nothing. Why?’ – Haneul

After sending the message, Haneul walked back to her bed. She sat on the edge of the bed when her phone beeped again.

‘Nothing much, but get ready by 6, okay? ^^’ – V

Haneul pinched her eyebrows together confused.

‘Why?’ – Haneul

‘It’s a surprise, so get ready and I’ll come and get you.’ – V

Haneul stared at her phone for a moment. “What is he up to?”

‘Alright, I’ll get ready.’ – Haneul

Haneul locked her phone and turned to look at her digital clock. It was 3:42 p.m. and she had to get ready by six.

“Great, less than three hours to get ready, just great.” Haneul mumbled standing up.

-------

DING DONG! DING DONG!

The doorbell rang.

“Coming!” Mrs. Kim called rushing to the front door. She opened the door to see a smiling V.

“Hello Mrs. Kim.” V bowed. Mrs. Kim laughed and opened the door wider, “Hello Taehyung. Are you here to pick up Haneul?” “Yes, is she ready?” “I’m assuming she is, but why don’t you go check. She’s in her room.”

V nodded. “Thank you.” He took off his shoes and slipped on the extra pair of slippers. He made his way to Haneul’s room. He raised his hand and knocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter