Thinking About You

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The last bell of the day rang. Students packed their things into their backpacks and began to leave the classroom.

Haneul packed her things while V watched her. When she finished she meet eyes with him. She gave him a puzzled look, “Aren’t you packing?” “I already did.” He replied nodded down to his backpack that he didn’t touch since the beginning of the day.

“You didn’t even touch your backpack, huh?” Haneul clucked her tongue. V chuckled and shrugged in respond. “Aigoo, then I’m assuming that you aren’t going to do anything homework, am I right?” “And I see why you’re from Haknam Academy.”

Haneul rolled her eyes but smiled, “Ha. Funny.” V chuckled and slung his backpack over one shoulder. “Come on; let’s get out of this dump hole.” “It’s a school V, not a dump hole.” “Well not to me. Now let’s go.” He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the classroom.

While walking in the hallway (Haneul still being dragged), students were looking at the two weirdly. How was it that V was hanging out with a girl, the new girl that is? Did she not know of his reputation?

Haneul let out a small sigh. V glanced back and saw that the whispering among the students were bothering Haneul. He slid his hand from her wrist to her hand. He gave her hand comforting squeeze causing her to look up at him.

V gave her an assuring smile as the two of them continued to walk. Haneul gave him a small smile.

Once the two were out of the school building, they continued to hold hand. They walked until they were close to the gates.

“I didn’t know you guys were already secretly dating.” A voice commented. V and Haneul turned around to see the BTS boys.

“What are you guys-” V started. Jin pointed to their hands that were still connected. The duo looked down and saw that they were still holding hands. They looked up again and met eyes. Embarrassed, the two of them let go of each other’s hand.

V coughed awkwardly into his hand while Haneul rubbed her arm. BTS grinned goofily at the duo.

“Um, thanks for helping me throughout the day, V. Uh, bye.” Haneul bowed. She turned to the BTS boys and bowed. BTS bowed back. Glancing at V once more, Haneul curled a strand of hair behind her ear and spun around walking out of the school gates.

V watched her leave. He was happy and sad. Happy that he finally found his first love and sad that it had already ended so fast.

“You have the rest of the year to be with her, V.” Rap Monster slung an arm over V’s shoulders. The end of V’s lips hitched upward, “You’re right. Now that I’ve found her, I’m not letting her go.”

“Love-struck boy.” Jin punched V in the arm.

------

“I’m home!” Haneul called stepping into the house. However, only silence greeted her. Her brows met in the middle puzzled to why there wasn’t an answer. Haneul closed the door, took off her shoes, and slipped on her slippers.

She walked more into the house. “Mom? Dad?” She called, but there was no respond. Haneul walked into the kitchen and looked around. Then something caught her attention. She walked over to the table and picked up the note that was on it.

Haneul read the note.

Haneul,

If you’re reading this note then that means you’re home from school. Your mom is at work and I’m out searching for a new job. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to make it home for dinner so you are going to have to eat by yourself. Sorry.

Dad.

Haneul put the note back down, “So dad’s out looking for a new job and mom’s at her work place and I’m all by myself. Great, I’ll just be a loner and do homework.”

She trudged out of kitchen and went to her room. Opening the door to her door, Haneul stepped in. She set her backpack on her bed and let out a small sigh.

“I guess I better change and do some homework before making dinner for one.” She mumbled, standing up and changed into comfortable clothes.

Lucky for her, her room was big enough to put her desk in. After changing, Haneul grabbed her backpack and brought it over to her desk. She sat down and began pulling out her homework that she need to do for the night.

-------

V sighed and poked at his Chinese food. “Yah V, aren’t you hungry?” Jin asked. V shook his head, “No.” “Why? Thinking about Haneul too much?” Rap Monster chuckled. V nodded his head.

“Dude, it’s only been three hours since you last saw her.” Suga pointed out. “But I can’t stop thinking about her. I finally found my first love. I got to know her name and be her friend.” V smiled remembering the mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter