LC9

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Three weeks went past.

The BTS boys and Minzy had freaked out when Haneul and V had come to school holding hands. Actually, they teased the couple before they admitted that they were finally dating. Nonetheless, BTS and Minzy were happy that they were finally a couple because it had taken them forever to confess to each other.

Haneul and V were happy. All they could do was smile when they were together. It was definitely a cute sight to see.

It didn’t take long before the whole school knew of this. People were shock that they were dating. Some people thought it was weird how they were all of a sudden going out, but what could they do now? Some people thought it was cute. V and Haneul looked cute together so they really didn’t mind the couple.

But there was one thing that lingered in their heads; did Haneul know that V was in a gang? Of course some thought that she knew because they were in a relationship so there shouldn’t be any secrets, right? Right.

Then there were those that thought she didn’t know because she looked like she didn’t know anything about gangs. I mean, who would? No one wants to know if someone they care for is in a gang because it’s dangerous.

However, it didn’t matter to V and Haneul to what others thought about them. They were happy and they enjoyed being with each other. But things just never stay happy because there’s always got to be something that happens, right?

 

“V!” Haneul slapped V on the chest. V laughed and pulled Haneul closer to him.

The two had decided to go roam around the streets of Seoul after school because it was a Friday night and they were homework free. Of course they went to home and changed before meeting up again.

“Babe, you know I was just kidding.” V planted a quick kiss on Haneul’s cheek. Haneul made a face, “You’re so annoying, V.” “Only a little.” “Only a little my foot.” “Aw, babe, don’t say it like that.” Haneul laughed. V grinned and nuzzled into Haneul’s hair.

“Oh, V, guess what.” Haneul perked up. V pulled back and blinked at her, “What?” “Myungsoo oppa told me to tell you that he wants a one-on-one with you. I don’t know what he meant by that but he said that you’d know.” V arched a brow, “One-on-one?” Haneul nodded, “Yeah, though I don’t understand that he meant.”

V chuckled and tweaked her nose. “It’s okay, you don’t need to know.” Haneul pouted, “But I want to know.” “You really do?” Haneul nodded like a child.

V moved next to her ear and blew air into her ear. Haneul covered her ear, “V!” The latter laughed and kissed her cheek. “There’s really nothing to it, babe. A one-on-one is just…fighting.” Haneul gaped at her boyfriend, “Myungsoo oppa wants to fight you?!” V chuckled and tightened his arms around her waist, “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure I’ll kick your cousin’s .”

Haneul gave him a skeptical look. V blinked, “What? You don’t believe me?” Haneul shook her head, “I do but…aren’t you going to get hurt?” V softened, “Are you scared that I’d get hurt?” Haneul’s cheeks flushed red, “No.”

V chuckled and threw circles on her arm with his thumb. “It’s okay, I know you’re scared. I won’t get hurt so don’t worry.” Haneul blinked at him, “Are you sure?” “Babe, he was just joking. We’re not going to fight, so don’t worry. It’s nothing, I can assure you that.”

Relief filled Haneul, “Thank goodness.” V chuckled. “Were you really that worried?” “Of course, I don’t want you or Myungsoo oppa to fight each other. That’s just dumb.” “We’re men, Haneul. That’s how we show our affection towards each other.” Haneul rolled her eyes, “Whatever.

V chuckled then he looked ahead and his eyes brightened. “Babe, wait here. I’m going to get something.” Haneul looked at her boyfriend, “…Okay.” V pecked her cheek and quickly darted into a store ahead. Haneul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter