Marry Me

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting!

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello?” Haneul answered her phone.

A week had passed since graduation. BTS, Haneul, and Minzy hung out like they always did and this time, Infinite was added into the picture too.

“Babe, could you come Central Park at five p.m. sharp?” V asked on the receiver. “Central Park?” Haneul repeated. “Yeah, I’ll be waiting for you.” With that, V hung up the phone. Haneul pulled the phone away from her ear and stared at the screen for a moment.

“Why would he want me to go to Central Park?” Haneul wondered out loud. She shrugged and walked over to her closet.

-------

“Okay, she’s going to come.” V turned around to look at his friends that were lying on the grass enjoying the summer sun. He frowned seeing this, “Yah!”

The BTS boys sat up, blinking at him. “Oh, sorry, but are you sure you want to do this?” Jimin eyed V, who smiled widely. “Of course I do. I don’t want to be alone for the rest of my life.” V defended.

Suga rolled his eyes, “You make it sound like we’re going to be alone for the rest of our lives.” V shrugged, “I don’t know you guys might.” “YAH!” “I have Minzy so I’m good.” Rap Monster chuckled. V laughed and hi-fived the leader.

“Okay, now let’s get going! Haneul’s going to come at five so we have three hours!” V shouted.

------

“Yeah, he asked me to go to Central Park. Do you know why V asked me to go there?” Haneul asked into the receiver. Minzy laughed on the other line, “Sorry, but I don’t.” Haneul pouted, “You . I don’t know why he wants me to go there. We didn’t set up a date or anything.” “Maybe he set up a surprise date for you?”

Haneul sighed, “I don’t know, but I’m dying of curiosity.” “Don’t worry about anything, Haneul. All you have to do is look pretty for your man and he’ll do the rest.” Minzy assured. “I don’t know…I’m really nervous, Minzy. It’s not like he’s never surprised me before, but this time I sense that it’s something different.” “I don’t know, but I’m hoping it’s something amazing.” “Yeah…”

“Oh, sorry Haneul, but Namjoon’s calling on the other line.” Minzy apologized. Haneul smiled, “It’s okay. At least I was able to talk to you for a few minutes.” “We just saw each other yesterday, Haneul.”

Haneul laughed, “Well I miss my best friend, okay?” Minzy laughed, “Aw, I miss you too, bestie.” “Okay, now go talk to your boyfriend. I don’t want him being mad at me for taking you away.” “Namjoon wouldn’t be mad at you, but I’ll go just in case.” “Bye Minzy.” “Bye and remember to go to Central Park.” “I won’t forget.” “Good. Bye.” Minzy hung up.

Haneul pulled the phone away from her ear and sighed. She looked at the time on her phone and saw that it was 3:45 p.m.

“I guess I better get dressed now.” She stood up and left her room.

------

“Okay, I think we’re all good.” V grinned looking around. He had a small picnic set up for him and Haneul.

“So do we have to stay and watch you and Haneul or what?” Jin asked. V shook his head, “No, I’ll just call you guys when I need you guys.” “So we can go get ice cream?” Jungkook piped. Jimin nodded. “Yes!” Jungkook pumped his fist.

“Well it’s almost five so we better get going. Rap Monster already left with Minzy forty-five minutes ago.” J-Hope looked at his phone. “Alright, thanks for the help guys.” V smiled. “That’s what friends are for.” Suga patted his back.

The five BTS boys began to walk away, leaving V standing there waiting for Haneul. He pulled out his phone and dialed Haneul’s number.

After three rings, Haneul picked up, “Hello?” “Babe, are you coming? It’s almost five.” V said. “Yeah, I’m almost there. I’m at the red light.” V grinned, “Alright then. I’ll be waiting.” He was about to hang up when Haneul stopped him, “Wait!”

“Is something wrong, babe?” He asked. “No, but where are you? The last time I came here to search for you it took forever.” Haneul explained. V chuckled and replied, “I’ll be in the same spot as then.” Haneul smiled, “Okay then, I’m coming.” “See you in a bit then.” V hung up and slipped his phone into his jean pocket.

He looked around and smiled, satisfied with his work. He waited for a few minutes when he saw Haneul’s figure in the distance, he stepped towards the bubble machine and pressed a button so that bubbles started to come out.

As Haneul got closer to where V was, she saw the bubbles that were flying up into the trees.

Her eyes shined seeing them. “Wow.” She dropped her gaze and saw V not too far away, smiling at her.

Haneul beamed and ran up to him. V opened his arms, ready for her to jump and hug him. Haneul jumped and hugged him, tightly.

V chuckled and he spun her around. Haneul squealed in delight. V set her back down on her feet and looked at her outfit.

“You look very cute today.” V pecked her cheek. Haneul flushed pink, “Do I?” “When do you not look cute, babe?” That made Haneul’s cheeks darkened into red. She covered her flaming cheeks and looked away.

V laughed and pulled Haneul closer to him. “You’re always cute, Haneul. There’s never a day when you aren’t.” Haneul shifted her gaze to look at him, “You’re such a sweet talker.” V leaned in, “Only when it comes to you.”

Then he pressed his lips against hers. Haneul smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They pulled apart, smiling.

“Are you hungry?” V asked. Haneul looked up at him, “A little.” “Well I packed some food for us.” He nodded to the right. Haneul turned to her left and a small gasp escaped her lips, “A picnic?” V nodded with a bright smile.

Haneul stepped out of his arms and went towards the checkered blanket that was on the ground with the picnic on it and the bubble machine next to it. She sat down and popped a bubble by poking it. She let out a giggle when it burst in the air.

V sat down across from her and grabbed the camera that was next to the picnic basket. He put it to his eye and snapped a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter