Valentine's Day

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting!

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

New Year’s blew by in a breeze. Which meant January flew by without trouble. Everything went well. There was nothing that caused any problem. Okay, there may have been some miscommunications and misunderstandings here and there between Haneul and V but it wasn’t anything big that caused a big chaos. Overall, January was a good month.

February, the month of love.

Love, what a wonderful feeling, right?

Fourteen days into the months and girls be throwing themselves at boys, confessing like crazy, or just being with the ones they love.

That’s February, the month of love.

However, it was only thirteen days into the month of love. February 13th. The day right before all the confessions, chocolates, and swarming girls happened.

 

 

“Do you know what you’re going to make for V tomorrow?” Minzy asked with her arms linked with Haneul’s.

School had just ended. Haneul and Minzy were headed towards the market to buy what they needed to make their boyfriends’ Valentine’s gift and also the other BTS boys. It was quite a hassle to go on their own because V and Rap Monster wanted to tag along with them, but Haneul and Minzy refused because it was supposed to be a surprise.

Fortunately, the other five BTS boys dragged the two clingy boyfriends away so that the two girls could go to the market.

Haneul nodded with a smile, “I do. What about you?” Minzy pouted, “I don’t know yet. This is going to . You should know that I’m not good with these cute lovey dovey things.” Haneul laughed and patted her best friend’s arm, “Don’t worry, I’m here so I’ll help you.”

Minzy beamed and hugged Haneul’s arm tightly. “No wonder we’re best friends.” Haneul giggled and nodded in agreement, “Yes.” “Oh! There’s the bus!” Minzy pointed.

The bus came to a stop and the two girls got on, scanning their T-cards.

-------

“Are you sure it’s okay for me to use your oven?” Minzy asked.

The two girls had just finished shopping and they went to Haneul’s house because for some odd reason, Minzy didn’t have an oven in her house.

Haneul nodded, “Of course and plus, I don’t want to be lonely with only music accompanying me.” Minzy laughed through her nose, “So you’re just using me?” Haneul winked, “Only a little.” Minzy burst into laughter, “Oh Haneul.”

“Come on, we better start baking before it’s too late.” Haneul suggested. Minzy nodded in agreement, “Let the baking start!”

------

“Bye Haneul. Thanks again for letting me use your oven.” Minzy waved.

Haneul and Minzy finished baking their treats. It had taken them about the whole night to make their Valentine’s treat. It was 10:05 p.m.

“No problem. Bye.” Haneul waved. Minzy smiled and turned around with her Valentine treats in the bag that she was holding. Haneul watched Minzy step out of the gate before closing the door and locking the front door.

“Did Minzy leave already?” Mrs. Kim stepped out of the bathroom. Haneul looked up at her mom and nodded, “Yes, she just left.” Mrs. Kim glanced at the clock. “Wow. You two worked really hard, didn’t you guys?” Haneul nodded, “Of course! It’s Valentine’s tomorrow and we couldn’t forget about Infinite oppas too. If we did, I’m pretty sure Myungsoo oppa would skin in alive.”

Mrs. Kim laughed, “You’re cousin wouldn’t do that to you.” “Oh mom, you don’t know what Myungsoo oppa is capable of doing. He’s seriously scary when he doesn’t get what he wants.” Haneul shuddered. “Oh okay, now go to bed. It’s late and I’m sure you’d want to wake up early to tomorrow.”

Haneul threw her arms around Mrs. Kim’s waist, hugging her. “Goodnight mom.” She planted a kiss on her cheek. “Goodnight sweetie.” Mrs. Kim patted her daughter’s arms. Haneul let go of her mom and skipped to her bedroom.

Mrs. Kim chuckled seeing how happy Haneul was. She glanced towards the kitchen and saw the boxes that were stacked on top of each other. Fourteen of them to be exact.

“Aigoo, my daughter is so caring.”

-------

BEEP! BEEP!

Haneul’s alarm clock rang. Valentine’s had fell on a Wednesday. Perfect, right? Right in the middle of the week.

Haneul groggily slammed her palm on the snooze button and sat up, rubbing her eye. She let out a yawn, stretching. Haneul got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. Once she was freshened up, she went back to her room and wore her school uniform.

It was kind of sad that she had to go to school on Valentine’s Day and she had to wear her school uniform, but oh wells.

Haneul smoothed out her skirt and went out of her bedroom into the kitchen. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

“Good morning.” Haneul greeted happily, planting a kiss on both of her parents’ cheek. “Good morning s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter