Kikwangs first time.

My Guardian
Chapter 14.
After school everyone headed to the gym to practice for next weeks show. Kikwang tagged along too.
''Alright guys,'' Yongguk clapped his hands. ''I have the song ready but I still need one more dancer but i'll find one later''
''What about Kikwang?'' Youngjae suggested.
Everyone stayed silent.
''Uh..I don't think i'm very suitable for this..I don't want to ruin Yongguks efforts.'' Kikwang pushed up his glasses.
''You won't -'' Youngjae started.
''Alright guys heres the song'' Yongguk handed out a sheet of lyrics.
He first presented the song to everyone. He gave you a sheet of the lyrics . ''One Shot'' You had no idea how it would sound like but plus it was written in korean. He gave everyone a few minutes to read through the lyrics. ''Alright this is how it goes'' Yongguk rapped his parts while Himchan sang all the other parts. Everyone clapped. ''This sounds good!'' you smiled. ''And KangDae is at home working on the background music etc today we're going to split the parts out and practice singing the song.'' Yongguk looked at everyone. They all gathered together deciding which parts who will sing.You and Kikwang were bored.
''Come here'' you lead Kikwang into the boxing ring. 
''Have you ever done boxing?'' You gave Kikwang a pair of red boxing gloves and helped him put it on
''No not really'' Kikwang looked at his gloves.
You slipped on your own pads. ''You should! Then you can stand up for yourself when people bully you.Show them who's boss'' You grinned and held up the pads. You showed him how to throw a basic jab. 
''You're doing well but put a little more strength in your punches'' you held up your pads.
''Uh..'' Kikwang didn't want to hit too hard incase he'll hurt you.
''Its okay! Go on! pretend i'm someone else.'' you encouraged him.
Meanwhile B.A.P has been practicing singing in the other end of the gym. Daehyun kept giving you frequent glances.
''Yah Jung Daehyun! This is your 2nd time missing your part!'' Yongguk snapped.
''Mian. Start again.'' Daehyun apologized.
Jongup and Zelo groaned.
 
After an hour of boxing Kikwang was sweating buckets. You and him sat down on the edge of the ring.You handed him a tissue.''Thanks'' Kikwang smiled and dabbed the tissue on his face. 
''You have sweat here'' you pointed.
''Here?'' Kikwang dabbed his cheek. ''Here'' you took off his glasses and swept the area under his eye. Kikwang stared at you. He was actually good looking without his glasses.
-Awkward silence- You gave him tissue and looked down.
''You know..You should wear contacts''
''Huh? wae?'' he slipped on his thick framed glasses again.
''Nevermind...Why don't you enter the Talent show with Yongguk?  I can see you're a fast learner. ''
''I can't do it..I just..can't..I never even tried dancing before.'' He shook his head.
''You can if you try.'' you smiled and patted his shoulder.
''I think you can do it.''
 
''Ayo guys the janitor is going to clean this gym in a few minutes lets go to my place to practice' Yongguk got up.
''Nooo! I need to study for my History test tonight!'' Youngjae complained.
Yongguk swung his arm around Youngjaes neck. ''Youngjae ah! It's 3000000.00 won!! We can get you a kindle and our boxing club new gloves,pads....'' he went on and on again.
''Okay okay let go'' Youngjae surrendered. You can never argue with Yongguk.
''Kaja everyone!'' all of yous headed out the school.
''Is  noona going home alone?'' Zelo realised.
''Its okay i'm taking the bus.''
''I'll-' Daehyun started
''I'll take the bus with MinYoung'' Kikwang smiled at you.
Daehyun opened his mouth to protest but Yongguk cut him off.
''Alright then see ya tomorrow'' Yongguk highfived you and dragged Daehyun and Zelo to his house.
You and Kikwang walked to the bus stop.
''This is actually my first time  using the bus'' 
''Jinja?!'' your eyes widened.
''Yep I always wanted use the bus..it looks fun..
..How much is it to go on? is 50,000won enough?'' Kikwang opened his wallet.
''....Its just 1,500 won'' you put the money he took out back into his wallet and took out 1,500.
You smiled because he's so innocent.
''Ah okay''
The bus arrived and Kikwang eyes sparkled with excitement. ''There it is!''
Kikwang waved his arm at the bus. The bus came to a stop and Kikwang pulled you in. You guys payed and Kikwang was like a little kid fascinated by everything.
''Want to go upstairs?'' You smiled.
Kikwang gave you a wide grin and scurried upstairs and sat at the front with you. 
''Woahhh this is so cool! Its like you're flying!'' Kikwang was amazed and leaned forward to the window.
 
 
 
 
Hey guys! I said i'd update a few chapters yesterday but I didn't get the chance lol..My taxi is coming in 30 minutes so I'm just gonna update all the chapters i've written and I probably won't get to update in a while T_T Sorry guys :'( I'm still gonna continue my story while i'm on holidays though! Again thank you for still reading <3  Forgive me DX