Gone with the wind..xD

My Guardian
-Lunch Time-
You went to your locker and looked at Baekhyuns locker beside you. *Where is he?* You wonder.
Just then the new guy came beside you and opened Baekhyuns locker.
You stared at him taking books out of Baekhyuns locker.
Daehyun noticed you looking at him he looked at you with a confused look
and continued to get books our of Baekhyuns locker. 
''Is that your locker?'' You asked Daehyun looked at you.
''.....Yes. Its my locker..wae?''
You shook your head and headed to the canteen. You saw Kai and Chanyeol. Baekhyun always hung out with them. Kai gave you a ''pity'' kind of look. *So he knows too...* you thought.
''Hey Min Young...Are you alright?'' Chanyeol looked at you. You gave him a small smile.
''I'm ok'' Even though you're torn inside. You walked pass them but stopped.
''Hey...Why isn't Baekhyun in school today?'' Kai and Chanyeol turned around. ''...He moved to Australia this morning...Did he not tell you?''
You froze as you took in the information. ''He's...gone..?''
Kai and Chanyeol looked shocked. Kai put a hand on your shoulder.
''I'm sorry..I didn't know he didn't tell you...'' Kai mumbled not knowing what to say.
''Ani....i'll go now..bye..'' you head hung down and you briskly walked away.
You walked through the hallways when you heard a familiar voice.
Zelo's POV: -Walking down the hallways really fast to find Min Young- Damn! I didn't know Baekhyun broke up with noona! so she was crying this morning! How could I not notice?! Damnit! -hits head with palm- ''Oh Noona!'' -end-
You ignored Zelo and walked through the crowd of people and went to the rooftop.
''Noooonnaaaaa!!!!'' 
 
You ran to the edge and inhaled the breezy air. ''Jang Min Young! This is no biggy! calm down and ...and..'' Tears streamed down your face. He left without a word.Just how left you in the rain alone.You can't find him. You can't see him. You wanted Baekhyun to hold you in his arms like he always does but that won't happen. ''Baekhyun-ah...'' you whispered. You unconciously leaned forward.
You felt strong arms wrap around your waist and drag you back down.
You gasped in surprise.
''What are you doing?!!''