In the club~~~

My Guardian
Chapter 6. Anyone know the song ''In the club'' by 2ne1? :D
 
''MIN YOUNG HURRY UP AND GET DOWN!'' MiRan bellowed. ''WAIT!!'' MinSun screamed back.
MinSun applied some cream eyeshadow on you with a tint of glitter.
''Perfect '' MinSUn stood back and admired her ''artwork''.
You stared in the mirror. You were wearing light makeup your dark brown hair was curled.
You were wearing shorts with some studs near the pockets,a black tanktop with a see-through neon shirt.
''Thanks'' you smiled at your reflection.
''No probz way better than those jeans'' MinSun made a disgusted face at the skinny jeans and cropped top you were going to wear earlier but of course the fashionista forced you to wear something more ''suitable''. You would die to wear a skirt so you she made you wear short shorts instead but you liked the shorts.MinSun was wearing a y black dress with black stilettos with silver studs at the heels. ''YONGGUK AND HIS GANG ARE HERE YOU BETTER HURRY UP!'' Miran shouted. ''Jeez'' MinSun quickly fixed her hair and rushed down the stairs. She tripped on the last step and Yongguk caught her and whispered ''you look hot'' 
MinSun pulled away and gave him a smile.
''Wheres Noona? she better not be wearing sweatpants!'' KangDae muttered the last sentence causing everyone to laugh. You walked down wearing your leopard printed converse with a ''hidden heel'' Everyone stopped and stared. It was their first time seeing you wearing something so..revealing.
Daehyuns eyes widened.
Himchan whistled.
''....Do I look weird? D:'' You looked down at your outfit. ''Anii! aniiya'' everyone said.
''Yeppuda..'' Jongup whispered.
''Of course not I picked her outfit!'' MinSun beamed. ''Noona! you look amazing!'' Zelo gave you 2 thumbs up. ''Lets roll! MiRan headed to the door impatiently after waiting for half an hour.
 
 
 
-At the disco -
The music was booming and everyone was chatting or dancing. You see a girl grinding her at a boys back. You made a sick face. You guys sat at the bar. ''What would you like?'' a handsome bartender asked. ''Water please'' you replied as if its the most normal thing to order at a disco.
The bartender chuckled. ''..Okay..''
Zelo dragged you out to dance you danced to the beat happily. Jongup was gettin pretty heated up when he flung off his shirt showing his 6 pack dancing like a maniac while girls surrounded him.
Himchan was in the corner flirting with a bunch of girls and KangDae was tagging along trying to copy Himchan.Yongguk was ''babysitting'' Minsun as she headed to the dancefloor several guys followed her and Yongguk cut in putting her arms around her waist giving them a '' OFF'' look.
Miran looked bored sipping her juice glaring at the random dude trying to flirt with her.
''Noona! I'm going to the toilet i'll be back in a sec!'' Zelo rushed off.
You were alone on the crowded dancefloor.
Daehyuns Pov: I spotted Go Ha Na in the corner chatting with her friends.She saw me and winked at me. I got up and headed somewhere else when I saw a familiar figure.MinYoung was going out of the dancefloor to MiRan when a guy grabbed her waist pulling her back into the dancefloor. -End of POV-
''What the '' you said in english you elbowed the guy in the stomach hard and turned around.
You see a very handsome guy blondish brownish hair. He looked surprised with his big eyes looking at you innocently.
 
You softened a little but still glared at him and walked off when he suddenly grabbed you and pinned you to the wall. ''Fiesty huh?'' His face was inches to your face. ''Let go!'' you struggled but he was too strong.
Suddenly someone shoved him away and pushed you behind him.
''Daehyun!'' you were so relieved. ''Get your hands off her'' His voice was deadly and his eyes were cold.
''Luhan!'' Some of his friends came over and picked him up.
Luhan gave a fake laugh and threw a punch at Daehyun but he caught it swiftly.Now their faces were inches apart.  ''GOJO!'' Daehyun pushed his fist away.
Luhan pointed at Daehyun and you. ''I'll get you back'' Luhan and his friends left.
Daehyun turned around.
''Yah! aren't you a boxer or something? Why didn't you defend yourself?!'' he half shouted at you
You stared at him surprised that he was angry.
''I was going-'' 
''You were going to? you should've kicked him in the balls or something when he pinned you to the wall!'' Daehyun grabbed your wrist and lead you to the bar. You looked at him while sipping your water.
''What happened?'' MiRan shoved the annoying dude that was flirting with her away and turned her attention to you. ''This idiot was ually harassed-''Daehyun started
''HEY! I wasnt ually harrassed! He just pinned me to the wall thats all!'' You shot him a look. ''Who?'' Mirans eyes widened. 
''Luhan.He was in my school,ing erted piece of '' Daehyun spat.
''I agree! '' MiRan high fived Daehyun. You sighed and got off the chair.
''Where are you going now?'' Daehyun asked getting off too.
''To the toilet! wanna come too?!!'' you walked away.
''Good idea,lets go together'' he smirked sarcastically.
You glared at him again. Daehyun followed you. MiRan went to hang out with Zelo.
''What if you go into the males toilet again? I'll take you'' Daehyun and you walked through the thick crowd he grabbed your hand again.
You looked down and you and Daehyuns hand and blushed a little.Daehyun leaned into your ear because it was so loud.
''Here i'll wait outside.Scream if you need me'' He gave you a wink and pushed you inside.
You blushed hard again.
 
Luhan went over to where you sat. ''Hey Onew'' he called. ''Whats up?'' 
''Do you have a really strong alcohol that is clear like water?''
''Sure,here you go'' Onew grabbed a little vial with clear liquid.
''One drop and you'll be drunk so don't-'' Luhan poured the whole vial into your drink.
''Luhan!! michoso?!'' Onew gasped.
''Here'' He threw the vial back to Onew and walked off.
 
You came out of the toilets and met Daehyun. ''I'm so thirsty'' you guys walked to the bar again.Jongguk and MinSun was sitting beside you. You took 2 gulps from your water and coughed.
''This water tastes weird.'' your face immedietly became red and your vision blurred and your head spinned. ''Gwenchana?!'' Daehyun caught you before you fell off your chair.
Yongguk took the cup and sniffed it.
''YAH! Theres alcohol in this!'' he shouted at the bartender.
''I-I don't know..I gave her water'' Onew shrugged and walked away.
''AISHH THIS GUY'' Yongguk hissed.
You giggled non stop.
''Oppa..'' You leaned on the table with a hand on your cheek to support your face. You looked at Daehyun
''Oppa...! Saranghae...'' You closed you eyes and smiled.
Daehyuns heart fluttered and eyes widened.
''I like you very much...everytime you smile my heart races...My Baekhyun <3...My Bacon..'' You flopped on the table asleep.
Daehyuns smile fell. ''Aishh! this woman..'' Daehyun muttered. Jongguk and MinSun laughed
''Noona!!'' Zelo ran over and shook you.
''Is she dead?'' Zelo eyes widened in horror.
Daehyun and Jongguk hid their faces in their hands making fake sobbing sounds.
''NOOOOOOONA!'' Zelo bellowed. You sluggishly got up. ''Waee?....shut up Zelo..my head hurts..''
Daehyun and Yongguk laughed earning a smack from Zelo.''Why is she so drunk? I wanted to dance more'' Zelo pouted.
''We should take her home'' Daehyun looked at your with a worried face.
''NO!'' You immedietly sat up and pouted with your arms folded.Your eyes were closed and your bottom lip stuck out and you were swaying from side to side.
Zelo caught your shoulders. ''GO HOME AND REST NOONA!''