To go or not to go

My Guardian

Chapter 20.

You heard people girls mumbling things about you and Baekhyun.You didn't dare to look back on stage,not wanting awkward eye contact.You looked at the now crumpled piece of paper on your hand.You felt uncomfortable sitting there.You got up and walked out of the hall.There was no one at the corridors.You hid in the female toilets inside a cubicle. You put the toilet seat down and sat on it. Your eyebrows knit together. You unfolded the crumpled paper. 

''Meet me at the usual place and text me: 087XXXXXXX'' You snorted and crumpled it again. The ''usual place'' was the Han River.Where you swore to forget him.Where you officially ended your feelings for him.You didn't want to go.You shouldn't have to go.You had nothing more to say to him.''Meet me at the usual place'' ''ppffft!'' It's not even a question. It was a statement.An order. *I'm not going. *Thats right* You thought. But then you remembered the warm smile he gave you a few minutes ago. You wondered what he had to say. ''I missed you'' his voice echoed in your head.You shook your head and slapped your face times. ''JANG MIN YOUNG! Don't be so submissive!'' you pouted and rubbed your cheeks.You were having a battle in your head.

To go.

Or not to go.

''AISH!!''

You ruffled your hair in frustration. 

 

Baekhyuns POV: I smiled widely as I skipped on stage happily. She haven't changed a bit. Still beautiful and cute.She smells the same too. I loved her sweet scent.I can't wait to see her after this show.I rejoined my group on stage but kept my eyes on Min Young while performing but she didn't look at me. I felt disappointed but who could I blame? *I'm sorry..just wait a little longer and then I can explain* -end-

 

Daehyun was so busy glaring at Baekhyun he didn't notice you went out.If looks could kil Baekhyun would be long dead.His jaw tightened thinking this song was for MinYoung.  

 

Take me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live
Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow you
Oh no don’t go out of my sight
Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh

 

*Yeah and when you arrive at her house i'd slit your throat* Daehyun tightened his fists.

                           --------------------------------------

*That's it!* You stood up.  You counted the reasons why you shouldn't go with your fingers. ''My phone is broken,I don't want to go,He's nothing to me anymore,It's cold outside,...'' You scratched your head. ''He's..a jerk.'' 

You tried to sound confident. ''Thats right i'm not going.'' You stuffed the note into your pocket and walked out like a boss.

''Oh..Kikwang.'' You stopped when you saw him standing there with one foot against the wall. ''Ah..'' He scratched his head and stood up properly. ''I..'' *I Like you! I always had and always will!* he wanted to spill out.

He brough his fist to his mouth and coughed. ''I..l-'' His eyebrows knitted together in frustration. *Damn this is so much harder! its so much easier in the dark''

''I..gotta go pee..'' He hung his head down and walked past you to go into the toilets but you grabbed his arm. 

''Pabo,Thats the girls toilet.'' You chuckled.

Kikwang lifted his head up and looked at the sign and blushed hard. ''Oh yeah'' he quickly walked away. You looked at your watch. It was 3:16 only like 25 minutes left till school is over. You shrugged *Well i'm going home* .There was no teachers around to stop me anyways.You headed out the school.

 

''What's wrong with you?'' Youngjae whispered and shook Daehyun.

''WHAT?'' He hissed and turned around giving the poor guy an annoyed look.

Youngjae raised both his hands up. ''Jeez..''

Himchan smirked. ''That Byun Baekyun is getting back with MinYoung''

''BWOH?'' Daehyuns eyes widened. ''How do you know?'' 

''I heard him talking about it to his friends at the toilet,he's going to ask her out to talk.I think its the...han river was it?'' Himchan raised a brow. ''Yeah the Han River'' he nodded. ''Well I don't want him back with noona..he always steals her away from us.'' Zelo also glared at Baekhyun and exo bowing and leaving the stage.'Its her choice afterall but I agree with Zelo'' Yongguk stated.

Daehyun got up from his seat. ''Yah where you going?'' Youngjae got up and followed him. 

''Daehyun! '' Youngjae caught up with him. They were in the empty corridors. ''I know you like Min Young.''

Daehyun stopped walking and turned around. ''...No I don't '' 

''Aigoo'' Youngjae came up to him and wrapped his arm around his neck. ''Just admit it! You're so obvious too!'' he nudged a his knuckle on his head several times.

Daehyun was speechless. ''Ow!Get off me'' he struggled but couldn't break away from Youngjaes iron grip. ''I can also tell she likes you.'' 

''And can you also tell that i'm about to break your arm off if you don't get off?'' 

Youngjae released him. Daehyun dusted his blazer and suddenly put both of his hands on Youngjae's shoulders. ''Does she really?!'' Daehyun grinned in excitement. 

Youngjae put a hand on his forehead. ''Hyung. You're bipolar.''

Daehyun shook his head to get rid of his hand ''No seriously does she really like me too?'' 

''I don't know!''

''What the hell! You just said she likes me!'' Daehyun dropped his hands.

''Yeah I THINK. You have to ask her out to find out.''

An idea popped in Youngjaes head. ''Hyung! You know how to find out is she likes you?''

''How?'' Daehyun waited eagerly for his answer.

''Ask her out today and see if she picks to go with you or Baekhyun''

''GENIUS!'' Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's head to plant a kiss of his cheek but stopped when he realized it looked gay.He chuckled and ruffled his neat hair. ''You're the best man!'' 

Youngjae smiled proudly. ''Of course'' 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONGHASEYEO! I'm terribly sorry for not updating for sooooooo long! Just back from my 10 day holiday to KOREA!!! WOOT! SO happy~!!! Yet so disappointed because I didn't get to see one celebrity! NOT EVEN ONE!! WAEE?!! But I saw this dude but only the side of his face at first and I thought it was Bang Yongguk! I gasped ready to run to him but he turned around fully then i'm like nah he's not Yongguk

XDXD *sigh* I'm never the lucky person :L Anyways GAMSAMIDA If you're STILL reading!

 

I love YOUNGJAE~! <3