Nailed it!!

My Guardian
Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating!! I should be back on track since my cousins that were sleeping over are gone now hehe i've been having too much fun..Mianhe!!
 
 
Chapter. 10
Gikwangs POV: YES! AFTER 2 WHOLE YEARS YOU FINALLY DID IT LEE KIKWANG! *Tripps over own legs* Woops! I hope she didn't see me T__T I hope she really doesn't think i'm a stalker.(Even tho he watches you in class all the time) -end-
 
It was lunch time and you didn't want it to end because you had Korean class next and you had that Ms.Jung.You met up with Youngjae at the canteen. ''Hey!! How was the English test?''
''It was really easy! Thanks to you!'' Youngjae highfived you.
''I have korean class next'' You propped your elbows on the table with you hands holding you chin and pouted.
''Wish I could help you'' Youngjae pouted too. ''...hey MinYoung?''
''Yeah?''
''Do you know that guy?'' Youngjae pointed behind you. You turned around and see Gikwang a few tables behind you.He quickly put up his book to cover his face.
''Yah! Lee Kikwang! Eeri wa!(Come here)'' 
Kikwang slowly put down his book and trudged over to you. You patted on the seat next to you. ''Anja (sit)'' 
''How did you know it was me?...I thought I did pretty well'' he muttered the last sentence.
''Well first of all your book was upside down and who else would stalk me?''
''Stocker aniya!''
''Its technically pronounced ''Stalker'' '' Youngjae pushed up his glasses.
You have a feeling they would get along well XDXD!!
''Youngjae this is Kikwang.Kikwang Youngjae'' you introduced.Kikwang bowed 90 degrees. ''Annyeonghaseyeo!'' His actions made Youngjae stand up and bow too. 
''Annyeonghaseyeo!''
You laughed at them. ''Bwoyah?''
Kikwang grinned during the whole conversation.He was pleased to have a friend after 2 years.
 
Youngjae and Kikwang together is just so BORING! All they discussed was boring studying techniques and subjects.They got along very well. By the time the bell rang the 2 of them became bestoes. 
''See you later Hyung!'' Kikwang waved enthusiastically.
''Bye!'' Youngjae waved back.
''Well you seem very happy'' you poked him arm playfully.
He rubbed his arm. ''Yeah..I made my first friend!'' he grinned widely. You couldn't help but smile back.You had to admit his smile was cute and contagious.
 
''AAISHHHH!'' 
''Whats wrong? D-did I do something wrong?'' Kikwang stuttered nervously.
''Aniya!...'' You assured.His frown faded away instantly.
''I wish Ms.Jung won't pick me to read'' you pouted.
''Ah..'' Kikwang thought. You and Kikwang walked into class sitting on your usual spot. Kikwang scooched over to Daehyuns seat.
Class started and Miss Jung picked you to read first to test you again. You mentally facepalmed yourself before looking at the first letter. Kikwang started reading the book to you just audible enough for you to hear.You grinned at the book and stuttered what Kikwang was saying.Even though you didn't read very well you still earned an approving nod from Ms.Jung. ''Good. Song JiHyo continue on''
Daehyun's POV: I woke up and looked at my watch. It was 12.13 Lunch just started..MinYoung be having lunch then Korean next...(Suddenly remembers you can't manage in Korean class) Maybe I should go to school and help her..she must be lonely.I got up from the sofa and accidently stepped on Zelo.Whoops..you headed to the door and went to Youngjaes house to take a shower and get changed.After 45 minutes you arrived in school.You were a bit late for class. You stepped into the class and heard a familiar voice reading.You bowed a little at the teacher not wanting to disturb MinYoung stuttering while reading.You walked down the aisle and you saw the nerd that sits on your left on your seat.You saw him whispering to MinYoung..*What is this dude doing in MY seat WHISPERING to minyoung?!* You watched them while sitting down on Kikwangs original seat.
-End of POV-
You hadn't noticed Daehyun entering the classroom while you focused on Kikwangs voice. You looked over at Kikwang and gave him a two thumbs up. ''GAMSAMIDA!!'' You mouthed. 
Kikwang gave you a really wide grin again and you smiled back happily.You just nailed Korean class.
Suddenly you saw Daehyun swing on chair leaning back and glaring at you.
 
You eyes widened. *When did he come in?!* You unconciously smiled at him. 
Daehyun lowered his skull mask to his neck and pointed at Kikwang ''II GO BWOYAH? (Whats this thing)'' he mouthed. Kikwang stared at you in awe and grinned back but noticed you weren't looking at him.He turned around and saw Daehyun and gasped a little.  
When Kikwang turned around Daehyun immedietly stopped swinging on his chair and making faces at Kikwang and focused on his book like nothing happened.
Soon class was over and you were happy that you nailed it!!