The Gift

My Guardian

CHAPTER 17.

-Next Day-

You slept late last night watching 5 episodes of your favourite KDrama. You were also late because you didn't have your phone as an alarm. You dragged your feet to you locker humping your back.

The hallways were empty *Damn I must be really late.*  You straightened up when you saw Daehyun at the lockers. *Oh? he's early today.*

 You opened you locker.''Good morning'' your voice cracked. You covered your mouth with your hands. *So embarrassing!!!* You were glad your locker door separated you and Daehyun.

''Mornin'' he simple replied. You whipped out your Korean books. ''Huh?'' There was a tag on your 2 Korean books. ''To the stupid duck who couldn't read''

The book feels new and unfamiliar too.  You opened the book curiously and your eyes popped. The whole book has Romanized Korean handwritten on every single page. *No way..*

(Everyone knows what Romanized means right?

e.g Korean word: 여보세요

Romanized –         Yeo Bo Se Yo )

 

Daehyun looked over at you. He smiled seeing you frozen as you stared at the pages with your mouth open.

 

*So that’s what he was ''studying''! No wonder he's always late for school these days..*

''Daehyun!'' suddenly turned around and hugged him.

''Bwo?!'' he acted like he doesn't know what’s going on but you could see him smiling even though his mask was on.''Aigoo!'' you pinched his cheeks. Daehyun blushed real hard and was super grateful for his mask. ''Gomawo! Jinja...'' You flipped through the book looking at his adorable hand writing. Each page was done with hard work. Daehyun shrugged. ''You better use it well'' he sat on the bench next to the lockers with his head leaning against the wall and his eyes closed. You hugged the books to your chest. ''You bet I will'' you grinned. You got the books you needed and sat beside him. Before you could say ''let’s go to class'' he lied down on the bench with his head on your lap. Your eyes widened. He was breathing softly. He must be exhausted from practicing for the talent show plus writing Romanized Korean in 2 books that has like 500 pages full of words each. You unconciously leaned forward to his face and gently his dark circles causing him to open his eyes looking up at you. Your face was inches away from his. You guys locked eyes for a moment and your heart was hammering in your chest.You quickly sat upright then he sprung up. ''Let's go to class.'' He broke the silence and ruffled your hair and walked to class.After a second you got up and followed him.

Daehyun's POV: Woah..she has beautiful eyes..I could feel butterflies in my stomach just staring at her face..I quickly got up. ''Lets go to class'' I ruffled her soft hair with a smile and walked away. I put a hand on my chest. What is she doing to me?.

 

You could read flawlessy in Korean class now with your new books Daehyun spent days preparing for you. You still felt bad though because Daehyun now has dark circles because of you.He's still handsome though x3

 

For the next few days B.A.P+Kikwang has been practicing really hard and Kikwang went to Jongups house for extra practice after school everyday and his dancing skills are improving.

 

 

Working on the next chapter ~~~ <3