Duck face!

My Guardian
 If You're still reading...I'm really really grateful <3
 
You turned around and saw the new guy. His eyes widened when he saw your tear stained face. You quickly wiped away your tears. ''I was just..looking at the view.''
''what are you? an emo or something?'' Daehyun pulled up his mask again and turned around to walk away.
''Wait!''
He turned around. ''Don't tell anyone about this okay?'' you looked down.
''About what? looking at the view?'' he smirked You furrowed yout brows. ''No! about...about..'' 
''About you crying like a baby?''
''NO! -.- nevermind'' You stomped off pass him.
Daehyun grabbed your wrist. You turned around and glared at him. Daehyun leaned in towards you staring at your chest.
''BWOYAH! PYONTAE!'' You shouted at him and pushed his head away. *Today is hell for me* 
''Jang Min Young. I was looking at your nametag . Theres nothing to look at down there anyways'' he mumbled the last sentence and fixed his hair.
You could feel your face heat up and turned around to leave in a huff.
''Wait-'' Daehyun reached into his pocket to take something out but you were already gone.
 
-After school- You've been avoiding everyone during school all day. You needed time alone.You were heading to gym
''Nooona!!''
*Its Zelo* you thought.You saw him sitting on the bench with B.A.P (including Daehyun) and Kang Dae. ''Yah!! where have you been? I've been waiting for ages!'' Yongguk threw a pair of boxing gloves at you.You caught it swiftly. Zelo hopped from the bench and ran up to you. ''Yah,you've been avoiding us all day!''
''Mian..I just-'' You started. ''I understand..you don't have to say if you don't want to..''
''Yeah just call me if you need me'' Himchan winked at you earning a smack from Yongguk behind the head. You looked over at Daehyun wondering why he's here.
''Oh!'' Youngjae jumped up ''Min Young,This is Daehyun he is my cousin'' Youngjae pointed at daehyun. ''....Yo.'' Daehyun looked at you.
''.....hey'' you put your hand up.
Yongguk grinned and held up his hands with pads.
''Ready for some training from hell?'' He gave you his signature gummy smile.
You grinned at him ''Bring it on!''
You tossed your bag at Zelo and took off your blazer and flung it to Kangdae and walked into the ring with Yongguk.While slipping on your jet black boxing gloves Yongguk got you for winning your first contest in Korea. You have done boxing in the US ever since you were 8 and you met Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P Through boxing after school
''Ayo show us some Mike Tyson moves!'' Jongup started punching the air making sound effects. You giggled and pumped your fist.
Kang Dae cupped his mouth with both hands ''JANG MIN YOUNG AJA AJA FIGHTING!'' 
Everyone smirked at him. ''BWO?!'' KangDae snapped.
Daehyun was watching you intently as you threw multiple jabs and hooks at Yongguk.
Yongguk was a serious trainer. You remember the first time you practiced with him expecting him to be crap and not giving him the skills you've got  he slapped your face with the pad whenever you let your guard down from your face.He was still impressed at your skills and being the only girl in his little club.
You forgot everything at this moment when you focused on your punches Yongguk commanded you to do.Yongguk was like your big brother you never had.
''Wow..impressive o.o'' Daehyun whispered.
''I know right? she's one of the best boxers i've seen'' Zelo nodded. ''ahhhh...my noona <3'' Zelo clasped his hands together daydreaming. KangDae slapped his head. ''She's MY noona >__>'' The 2 of the continued bickering.
                 
                                               --------------------------------------------------------------
 
''Feel any better?'' Yongguk grinned at you and passed you a bottle of water. The 2 of you sat on the edge of the ring legs dangling.
''Yeah!'' you lied while wiped the sweat off his face. ''...Oppa..gomawo'' you smiled.
''Don't worry about it.He doesn't deserve you and he has no idea what he's missing out on.'' 
Yongguk secretly passed you a note.
You rolled your eyes. ''Lil love birds''
Yongguk elbowed you. ''Hey we're not little! We're older than you!''
''Yeah yeah whatever i'll give this to MinSun don't worry...why'd you wanna keep this a secret anyways?''
''GURRRLL have you seen my crazyass fangirls?'' Yongguk looked down. ''Jealous girls are a nightmare'' he shivered at the thought of the girls attacking MinSun
''pffft,you'll beat the sh*t out of them if they touch MinSun anyways.'' You rolled your eyes again.
Yongguk wagged his index finger. ''I,Bang Yongguk do not hit girls.''
''I'll hit them if ya want'' You got off the ring
''Haha thats a good idea''
You grabbed your blazer from KangDae and Zelo gave you your bag.
''KAJA! I'm so hungry!'' 
''MinSun made dinner and invited all of us to go too'' KangDae got up.
''Sure lets go'' Youngjae grinned and pulled Daehyun along.
Yongguk suddenly ran out of the door with a huge grin on his face.
You giggled knowing what he's up to.
We all walked to my house while talking and laughing.When you guys reached the gate you sprinted up into the house shutting the door.
You see Yongguks arms around MinSuns waist from behind when she stirred something in the pot.
Both of them jumped and looked at you.
''They're coming! cut it out!''
Yongguk quickly sat on the chair while hitting his toe on the edge of the table leg on the way.
''DAMN!'' 
You heard a knock on the door and opened it. ''What was that about?'' Jongup looked at you while coming into the house followed by Zelo,KangdaeYoungjae,Daehyun and Himchan.
''Tryna lock us out again?!'' Himchan glared at you remembering the time when you and Baekhyun locked them out of your house because they were teasing you calling Baekhyun Bacon and him calling you Minnie. ''No I was just messing " You closed the door.
Youngjae introduced Daehyun to Wendy while Mi Ran came downstairs.
Soon you all sat down to eat dinner.
''MMMM! MinSun makes the BEST Kimchijjigae!'' Yongguk slurped
''She'd make a good wife wouldn't she?'' You winked twice at Yongguk and he and MinSun turned red.
Zelo and Kangdae was busy stuffing their faces.
''Yeah I wouldn't mind her being my wife'' Himchan winked at MinSun again earning a slap from Yongguk. ''BWO?! Why are you slapping for?'' Himchan clutched his head. 
Jonggup laughed at them
You curiously looked at Daehyun who was also enjoying his food.
''I have to say, This is better than my moms cooking'' Daehyun ate another mouthful of rice.
''Bahahhaa!! No offense but your mothers cooking skills are really-'' Daehyun glared at Youngjae and he continued smirking. ''I'm glad you all like it ^___^'' Min Sun beamed.
After dinner you went to wash the dishes but Wendy stopped you.
''Go relax :) i'll do them'' she nodded at the living room where everyone is sitting.
''I'll help you dry the dishes'' Yongguk started pushing you to the living room.
You rolled your eyes and flopped yourself of the sofa next to Himchan.
Bad choice.
Himchan being the erted alien that he is slipped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you towards him.
''So-'' Himchan whispered to your ears
Before you could protest KangDae wedged himself between you and Himchan.
''Go away! -.-'' Himchan pushed him but he wouldn't budge.
Daehyun was checking out the baby photos of you on the walls.
''Pwahahha..who's this?'' he pointed at your baby photo.
''its me wae?'' you looked at him
''You look like a duck XD '' he turned around laughing at your face.
You looked at him laughing. A smile crept onto your face. *He's so cute when he laughs* 
''Ani! Noona looks so cute with her chubby cheeks'' Zelo grinned at the picture.
''Look at this one everyone!'' Youngjae pointed to the one where you were in the bath playing with a duck when you were 2.
''Andweeehh!!!'' You shot up to grab the picture but Daehyun grabbed just intime and held it up from you.
You jumped up to grab it but you were too short. ''Hey! its your long lost sibling!'' He pointed at the duck.
Mi Ran burst out laughing
Zelo,Eason and Jonggup were too busy clutching their stomach laughing.
Daehyun looked down at your face and noticed how close you 2 were. You quickly stepped back and Daehyun put the picture back down embarassed.
 
Meanwhile in the kitchen.
''Hurry up you're so slow!'' MinSun grabbed a cloth and started helping yongguk drying the dishes.
''But Jagiya,I'm going home after I dry the dishes do you want me to go so fast?'' Yongguk pouted.
A smile crept on Minsuns face.
''Anii!'' she dropped the cloth and wrapped her arms around yongguks stomach from behind.She leaned her cheek again Yongguks back and closed her eyes.
''Whats wrong jagiya?'' Yongguk asked while drying the bowl.
''Ani..I'm just tired...It took me hours to make that kimchijjigae and I woke up early to make pancakes too''
''Aww my poor baby'' Yongguk turned around and planted a kiss on MinSuns forehead.
Suddenly there was footsteps coming towards the kitchen and they quickly went back to their original positions.
Zelo came in. ''Cmon Yongguk we're going home now.'' It was already 9pm.
''Arasso i'll be out in a sec''
Zelo turned to go and Yongguk quickly pecked Min Sun on the cheek and ran out to Zelo.