Nuguya?!

My Guardian
You got off the bus and lifted your head up. *What the...* You realized you got off way to early. *Today just isn't my day huh?*  You shook your head. *I'll have to walk then..* You looked at the long road ahead of you.You stomach grumbled because you didn't eat breakfast.You never skipped breakfast. You looked around for a shop. You walked in with your hands on the straps of you school bag. *Ice cream* You smiled and opened the fridge and grabbed a melon flavoured icecream.
 
''Noona!''
You turned around.
''Junhong.. '' you gave him a weak smile 
''Its ZELO. >.> why are you eating icecream in the morning?! its bad for your stomach you pabo! '' Zelo takes the icecream off your hand and puts it back into the freezer.
''Noona! whys your eyes puffy? o.o'' 
''Ehm..sand got into my eyes when I got off the bus..'' you lied rubbing your eyes.
''Wheres Jongup?'' you asked changing the topic. 
Zelo sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. 
''He was too slow so I didn't wait for him xD ''
''Pfft,he's gonna kill you when you get to school'' 
Just then you heard Jongup '' YAH CHOI JUN HONG!''
''Shizzles!'' Zelo grabbed your arm and ran out of the shop.
''Yah I didn't get my food!'' you protested.
''You'll survive!''
You and Zelo ran to school with Jongup screaming at you guys from behind.
''I'm late! i'll head off to class now!'' You waved and Zelo and went into your class.You didn't want to ruin your perfect attendance.
You took a deep breath. '' Pretend nothing happened and pretend you don't know him! HWAITING!!!'' You entered the classroom.
''JANG MIN YOUNG. Quickly sit down you're 5 minutes late!'' the teacher gave you an annoyed look.
You put your head down and walked down to your seat in the corner of the room beside the window. 
Daehyuns POV: I looked at the late girl that started walking towards me. She sat down beside me. I looked at her and I noticed her name tag. ''Jang Min Young. -End-
You didn't dare lookat the seat where your boyfriend I mean your EX sat.You took your book out and stared down at the page.You felt a pair of eyes looking at you on your  right.
You looked to your right expecting Baekhyun and your jaws dropped.
''...W-who are you?!'' You blurted out.Staring at the unfamiliar face sitting on Baekyuns seat.
''MinYoung! Don't disrupt my class after coming in late!'' Ms.Park glared at you.
''..mian..''
''He is Jung Daehyun the new student.'' The nosy guy with curly brown hair that sits infront of you said.
You wanted to ask more questions about Baekhyun but keep your mouth shut. 
You looked at the new guy again and he looked back at you for a brief moment then pulled his skull mask up to cover his nose and lips.
''Weird girl'' he thought.
''Weird guy'' you thought and looked back down onto your book. 
 
 
Thanks for reading !! <3