Dinner!

My Guardian

Chapter 24.

 

You went into your room to take a shower before going down to eat. After your short shower you blew dry your hair and slipped on your long sleeved pyjamas. You sat on your bed to put on your socks.

You heard a knock on the door. ''Come in'' Minsun came in. Minsun sat down on your bed beside you. ''What is it?'' You knew she had something to say.You fixed the fluffy purple socks on your feet.After hesitating for a few seconds Minsun finally opened .

''..So what's going on between you and Baekhyun?''She eyed you carefully.

You paused for a moment before tugging on your socks. ''..We're just friends.'' You smiled. MinSun raised a brow. ''Is it really that simple?'' You nodded ''Yup'' You replied popping the ''p'' at the end Minsun sat on the bed narrowing her eyes at you not really believing you. You nudged her shoulders with your palm. ''Jinja! We're friends'' you reassured. ''...That's good'' MinSun nodded.  ''So what's for dinner?'' You got up changing the topic incase she asks even more questions. ''Kimchi jjigae with pork belly and I fried some of your favourie beef''

''Yes!!'' you grew excited for beef XD

''I think Daehyun should stay for a night'' She nodded towards the window. It was still lashing. ''eh..'' You didn't know how to respond.''Why not? You're not going to let him walk all the way back home in this kind of weather right?'' You thought about it. *True but..* ''We don't have room for him..''

MinSun pointed to the floor and wiggled her brows. ''No way! he's not staying in my-'' you exclaimed.MinSun clamped a hand on your mouth. ''Calm down! I was joking.'' Minsun released you. ''He won't stay.'' you were sure. *I had to drag him in just for dinner,He's hardly going to stay for a night plus he's in a bad mood.*  ''I'll convince him'' MinSun wiggled her eyebrows up and down. You narrowed your eyes at her suspiciously.

 

Daehyun's POV: -After taking a shower- You glanced downstairs and saw no sign of MinYoung.You headed to her room and raised a hand to knock when you heard 2 voices. ''..So what's going on between you and Baekhyun?'' Your eyes widened and you leaned your ear to the door. You shut your eyes ready for the heartbreak. You waited eagerly for her answer. *Come on answer!* ''..We're just friends'' You opened your eyes. *Is this real?! They're just friends?!*

''Is it really that simple?'' you hear Minsun ask. *Yeah! You ran out to the rain just to meet him* Daehyun squinted his eyes not believing you guys are just friends.

''Yup'' Your heart rised in hope. ''Jinja! We're friends''

You gave an approving nod. 

*I believe you MinYoung* Satisfied,You went into Kangdaes room to chat until MinYoung comes down for dinner. -end-

 

''GUYS!'' MiRan burst into your room. ''Kimchi jjigae's bubbling! hurry MinSun!'' MinSun and MiRan rushed downstairs. You walked out and closed your bedroom door. The bathroom door was open and no one was inside. *Is he downstairs?* you thought. You knocked on Kangdae's door. ''Dinners R-'' the door swung open and Daehyuns face was inches from yours. ''ready..'' you finished off your sentence. ''Good. I'm starving'' 

He gave you an unnecessary smile and walked past you. *Well he's in a good mood*

 

                  --------------------------------------------

The moment Daehyun stepped into the dining room he his lips and his stomach grumbled. *MEAT!* he eyed the plate of beef.

You ran into the dining room,placed a hand on his shoulder on your tippy toes and glanced over his shoulders. ''Sogogi!'' You ran over to the plate of glorious beef and Daehyun followed you.You looked left and right to make sure your siblings aren't watching. You turned to Daehyun and placed your index finger on your lips. ''Shhh!'' You grabbed the chopsticks and ate a piece of beef. ''Mmm..'' *She's cute* Daehyun grinned at you. ''You try!'' you gave him a piece of beef.  ''Good isn't it?'' 

He nodded in response. You heard MinSun or Miran's footsteps from the kitchen and you and Daehyun quickly stuffed your face's with beef before sitting down like good children. MinSun came in with the Kimchi jjigae. ''Ta-da~~'' she opened the lid and it was full of steaming hot kimchi jjigae. Your mouth was stuffed so your couldn't say ''Wahh'' like you usually do. MinSun looked at you and you tried to keep a straight face but failed.You placed your hand over your mouth. ''Oh my god you already finished half the beef?!'' Minsun tilted the half empty plate of beef. You looked over at Daehyun who is sitting opposite you.He was still chewing. Stop chewing! You mouthed and kicked his leg under the table. He stopped and placed a his fist over his mouth to compose himself. MiRan came in with the side dishes. ''Let's eat!'' Kangdae sat down beside you.You guys settled down and had a nice dinner. ^___^

(A/N: This makes me hungry and miss Korean food Dx)