Lee Kikwang

My Guardian
Chapter 9.
You and Youngjae arrived in school.You were explaining the court scene in ''To Kill A Mockingbird'' to him on the bus.Youngjae was a fast learner.
You went to your locker after saying goodbye to Youngjae and looked at the picture of you and Baekhyun together happily.You ripped the picture off you locker and tossed it into the bin.You need to get over him.*JANG MIN YOUNG! HWAITING!!!* You felt someone tap your shoulders.You spun around and met Kai.
 
''Hey..'' He smiled.
''...annyeong'' You haven't really talked to him after Baekhyun and you broke up.
''How's it going?''
''I'm fine'' you smiled wondering why he suddenly came to you.
''...I have something to give you'' Kai reached into his bag looking for something. ''Here'' he handed you a necklace.
It was the necklace you gave Baekhyun. It had his nickname ''Bacon'' engraved on it.
''Sorry I didn't know what to do with it.I wanted to give it to you the last time but...'' Kai rubbed the back of his neck.
''Its okay...thanks I guess..'' You mumbled.
 
You walked down the aisle in your classroom studying the necklace.You didn't notice Ha Na sticking out her leg and this time you went flying.You tried to grab onto a nearby table but ended up banging the side of your wrist onto the corner. ''HAHAHAHAHA'' Hana stood up and walked over.You got up and rubbed your wrist.A purple bruise was forming.You bent down to pick up the necklace but HaNa stepped on it.
''Move.'' You said coldly.
Hana began rubbing her feet on the necklace crushing it.
*Stay Strong* Daehyuns voice told you.
''Make  me.'' she looked at you with her y face.
You moved your hand to take the necklace and she stood on your fingers.
''AGH APA!'' you were furious. You pulled her leg with your free hand and she fell down landing on her bum.
''OUCH YOU SON OF A-'' She tackled you.You were on the floor with her but you quickly got on top and you were punching her face while she guarded with her arms helplessly.Some guy pulled of you off her you were about to elbow the person pulling you away but it was the nerdiest dude in class that was even more alone than you.
 
''..Stop!'' the nerd with black hair stood inbetween you and Ha Na. You shrugged his hand off you and picked up the battered necklace.Ha Na got up ''What the hell? Who do you think you are nerd'' she jabbed a finger at Kikwangs shoulder and he shrunk away. You came infront of Kikwang ''JANG MIN YOUNG.I WILL NOT LET YOU OFF THIS EASILY NEXT TIME'' Hana spat.
''Are you ING kidding me? I'm the one who beat your ing I should be saying that'' you said in english leaving everyone dumbfounded.
''Y-You think you're all cool speaking english huh?! ''Fockk you to hell!! Okeh????! '' she shouted.
You sat back down on your seat glaring at her while rubbing your wrist. Gikwang sat beside you. ''Gwenchana?'' he looked at your wrist.
You were still annoyed at him for pulling you away.
''Go back to your seat!'' you hissed and threw him a glare.
He quickly fumbled onto the seat next to Daehyuns. 
Your lips curled to a little smile.*He's funny*
The teacher came in and class started.You slipped the necklace into your pocket.-After school-
Kikwangs POV: I have to follow her or Hana will hurt her again...
*Flashback* 
Everyone: wow theres a new girl in school! Shes from the US wow!! I wonder if she has blonde hair!''
''Annyeonghaseyeo! My name is Jang MinYoung'' you bowed.
''Mehh shes just like any other korean girl'' 
''Nothing special..''
''She's so lame!'' everyone jeered.
You awkwardly walked down the aisle a bit sad. You looked up and saw a nerdy looking guy smiling at you.You looked away from him when someone said ''Annyeong my name is Baekhyun you can sit here''he smiled and motioned to the seat beside him.
''Omg Baekhyun! that lucky !'' all the other girls spat.
Kikwang looked disappointed. He pushed up his glasses. *I was hoping to make friends with her* The next day Kikwang came into class early .People were throwing food at him and cursing at him as usual.One of them threw a duster at him and his face was covered with white powder everyone laughed. He rushed out of the classroom with tears threatnening to fall.He bumped into someone. ''Omo!'' you dropped your books. He quickly bowed and picked up your books. ''Gwenchana?....'' you looked at his face covered with chalk. ''Here'' you handed him a napkin.It was the first time anyone had been so nice to him.Kikwang stared at your kind face and accepted the hankerchief. 
''Gamsa-'' 
''MinYoung sii!'' Baekhyun ran up. ''Annyeonghaseyeo!'' you got up smiled.
You and Baekhyun went into class chatting.
Kikwang sighs. *I'll never get a chance*
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
You noticed Kikwang following you. ''What do you want?'' you turned around.
Kikwang quickly turned around and bent down pretending to tie his laces.
You laughed a little. ''Yah! I know you were following me.''
He still refused to admit it. ''Yah Lee Kikwang!'' 
*How does she know my name?!* he thought.
Kikwang slowly looked up red in the face embarassed that you caught him.
You folded your arms and tilted your head waiting for his explanation.
''I was just....I was just...'' He stuttered nervously trying to come up with an excuse.
''Stalking me'' you finished.
''Ani-Aniya! Jinja aniya! I'm not a stocker!'' he waved his hands nervously.
*Stocker lol* You bit your lip to hid your smile.
''Actually..'' he sheepishly scratched his head.
''I've been wanting to return this for years..but you always were always with Baek- uhh I mean busy..''
He comes up and wraps your bruised wrist with a hankerchief 
''Ow!'' you winced. 
''S-sorry! gwenchana?!'' 
''I'm okay..'' you watched him all focused on your wrist.
''I just wanted to return this'' he mumbled and walked away. You looked at him. He tripped on his own legs while briskly walking away. You giggled and looked at the hankerchief.Looks familiar.
 
-Thanks for reading ~~ <3