Friends ^____^

My Guardian

Chapter 23.

*Splat splat splat* You stomped through the rain slowly.The streets were silent and empty.You could still hear the peaceful sounds of rain falling.

 

-Flashback- 

''Baekhyun..Mianhae..'' you bit your lower lip incase you break out.

''..Huh?'' Baekhyun lifted his head to face you. He couldn't believe you were apologising.He couldn't accept the fact that it was over between you guys.

You could see his eyes were filled with tears. ''Mianhae.!-'' He raised a hand cutting you off. ''I..Understand'' *Please don't say words I don't want to hear.* He hung his head down as tears trickled down his cheeks and hit the marble floor.You reached out a hand wanting to rub his shoulder but dropped it again.

''Baekhyun-ah'' Your voice cracked and tears started to fall.

*Please don't be like this..* Suddenly he hugged you tightly wrapping his arms around you.Your eyes widened in surprise. ''Please..just..stay like this for a moment'' he begged.

You softened and placed your hands on his back resting your cheek on his chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

You pulled on your now warm hoodie.

''Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?'' Baekhyun asked with puffy eyes. ''I'll be okay.'' you pointed to your umbrella. ''Use that,You live further.''

''Um okay.'' 

You opened the door to leave.

''MinYoung!'' Baekhyun called. You turned around. 

''..We're still..friends right?'' 

You smiled at him sincerely. ''Of course.'' He smiled back and approached you. ''Annyeonghaseyeo! Byun Baekhyun imnida!'' he held out his hand. You smiled. ''Annyeong! Jang Min Young imnida.'' You shook hands with him.          -End of Flashback.-

 

 

You grinned at the result of you and Baekhyun. ''Friends'' you said to yourself.You took a deep  breath and blew an icy breath. You felt relieved and content.It was still raining and you were freezing but you loved it. You continued walking back home humming B.A.P's One Shot.You turned around the corner to your house and froze. You squinted at the figure. *Daehyun!?* He was standing outside a few meters from your house.He was exactly in the same spot you left him. His head was down and he was soaked.He looked like an abandoned puppy. You jogged over to him. ''Daehyun!'' He looked up. ''Why are you still here? I told you to go in-''

''I was waiting for you.'' He simply said. Your heart fluttered a little. *Waiting for me?* ''You could've waited inside..''

''You said you'd be back'' he shrugged.He looked sad. Before you could ask him if he was okay he spoke up. ''Go in,You'll catch a cold.'' he nodded towards your house. ''Come in with me'' You took his arm but he refused to budge. ''I was just making sure you're okay,i'm gonna go now.'' he kept a straight face on. He turned around but you grabbed his hand it was ice cold. He turned around and looked at your hand on his. ''Stay for dinner..okay?'' you hoped he would. You didn't wait for him to reply and dragged him along. You opened the door and stepped in and you were greeted by nice warm air. ''Min Young! Dinner is ready!'' MinSun called from the kitchen. ''Okay! Daehyuns staying for dinner too!'' you took off your wet sneakers. 

''Woah did you's take a shower outside or something?'' O-O Kangdae stared at both you. Daehyun and you shrugged.

''Hey let Daehyun borrow your clothes yeah?''

''..O-kay..'' Kangdae dashed upstairs.

''Follow me i'll get you a towel.'' you went upstairs and Daehyun followed you.

''Here'' you handed him a new white towel. ''Thanks'' he mumbled and dried his hair. You took off your wet hoodie and shoved it in the laundry basket. Daehyun saw you wearing your tank top and gulped. ''Yah!'' Daehyun suddenly snapped at you. Your eyes widened and you stopped drying your hair. ''BWOH?!'' You snapped back. ''You can't just strip infront a man like that!'' he glared at you.

''Here's your clothes'' Kangdae came out and handed him new sweatpants and a jumper. ''Thanks..'' he gave you one last glare. ''Shame on you'' and pushed you out of the bathroom and locked the door. ''What the hell'' you muttered.

 

 

 

-Sorry for the short chapter! gotta go have dinner now! I might update again today if I have time ^_^ -