Dukbokki

My Guardian

Annyeong everyone!! Here's Chapter 11!! I'm currently working on chapter 12..still need to lay out what happens next..etc...*cough* Baekhyun will be back *cough* ^_^ Thank you for your patience! <3 Enjoy chapter 11 ^^

-Class Ends- 
''Gomawo Kikwang!'' You gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder. He rubbed his shoulder sheepishly and grinned at you. Daehyun taps Kikwangs shoulder. Kikwang spun around.
''Why were you sitting on my seat?'' Daehyun crossed his arms. Kikwang bowed ''Chesonghamnida Daehyun-sii!''
''Leave him alone! He was just helping me out''
''I'll help you next time so don't sit on my seat'' Daehyun glared at Kikwang.
''Kaja!'' you rolled your eyes and pulled both Daehyun and Kikwangs arm and led them to class.
 
You were in maths class concentrating hard on the equations. Suddenly a neat paper aeroplane flew onto your desk. You looked around and saw Kikwang smiling at you.You smiled and opened it. 
''After school want to eat dukbokki? <(^_^)> '' (In English writing)
You giggled at the way he phrased it and his picture of dukbokki.
You scribbled ''Okay! I love dukbokki! <3 '' and flew the plane when the teacher was writing on the board. Kikwang caught it and grinned at the text. *What are they doing?* Daehyun thought.
Kikwang flew another plane to you.Daehyun reached out and grabbed it roughly crumpling the neat paper plane in the process and read whats inside.
''Daehyun-sii! Thats for MinYoung..'' Kikwang whispered.
Daehyun crumpled it up and threw it and it bounced off your head
''What is your problem?!'' You hissed at him clutching your head.
He ignored you and focused on the teacher.
*What is wrong with this guy today?*
Class ended and the 3 of you headed outside the school. ''We're going to eat dukbokki..wanna come?'' You looked at Daehyun secretly hoping he would.
''...No comment.'' he pulled up his mask again.
''What does that mean so dya wanna come out not? '' you asked
''No comment'' he mumbled again.
You and Kikwang walked to the dukbokki stall with Daehyun following behind.The ahjumma has been selling dukbokki for years.Kikwang ordered some dukbokki.He held one for your mouth and smiled.You loved his cute and innocent smile.You opened your mouth to eat it but Daehyun pushes you out of the way and chomps the dukbokki.Kikwangs face fell. ''Hey! That was for me!'' you punched his shoulder.Daehyun stuck out his tongue. ''Mehrongg~~'' You smiled at his playfulness.''Mmm this is delicious.'' Daehyun opened his mouth at you for more. ''Buy your own!'' You ate your dukbokki.Kikwang pushed up his glasses and smiled weakly at the two of you.
(-JEALOUSYYY!-)
-After all of you finished your Dukbokki-
''I'm going to go now,someone is collecting me..See you later MinYoung!'' Kikwang smiled at you.
''Bye Daehyun-ssi'' he bowed a little at Daehyun.
''Bye! See you tomorrow! Thanks for the dukbokki!'' You waved at him.You nudged Daehyun with your elbow.
''Bye.'' he simply said. You and Daehyun turned to go home. ''Why'd you come in today? I thought you said you were tired.'' *To help you in Korean class!* Daehyun thought. ''I was bored.'' 
''Oh. Is everyone gone home now?'' 
''I think so.They were still snoring when i got up.'' ''Ah..'' You swept your fringe to the side. Daehyun caught your wrist. ''Oww!! Apa!! Let go!'' You pushed him. ''What happened?'' He looked at you seriously.
''...I tripped and this happened'' you held up your wrist.
''Aish! How are you so clumsy?! '' he lightly slapped you on the head.
''Yah! my wrist already hurts!'' you whined.
''You better get some medicine on that!'' he nagged.
''Yeah yeah yeah'' You put your hand in your blazer pockets and touched the necklace. *I need to get rid of that later..*
''...Daehyun?'' you looked up at him.
''mm?'' he looked ahead.
''Can you go somewhere with me?''
 
 
You and Daehyun arrived at the Han River.
You walked to the edge while Daehyun watched you from behind. You took out the necklace. You clutched it with both hands and placed it onto your chest. You closed your eyes ''Goodbye now..Please don't ever come back! '' You flung the the necklace into the river. It disappeared into the waters in a flash.
Daehyun suddenly popped up beside you. ''So I guess you won't be needing this huh?'' he dangled a necklace in front of your face.
Your eyes literally popped out. ''WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS? O_O'' You reached out to grab the necklace you left on the bus (Chapter 1)