Playstation with Daehyun

My Guardian

Chapter 25.

 

You chewed your nth piece of sogogi contently.*This is heaven..!*

''Daehyun-ah Do you want to stay here for a night because it's still lashing'' MinSun looked at the window with rain pounding onto the glass rapidly.You stopped chewing and looked up at Daehyun. ''...I...'' he looked to the side. You felt someone pinch your thigh. ''Aaagh!'' you glared as MinSun took a sip of her water like nothing happened. You coughed.''Y-yeah you can stay if you want.'' you guys had eyecontact for 5 seconds then you looked away from him and continued eating secretly hoping he would stay. *If MinYoung wants me to stay then I will..* Daehyun shrugged. ''Sure''

*Yess!!* You smiled at the table. ''Great!'' Minsun clasped her hands you can stay in Kangdae's room.'' She looked over at Kangdae. Kangdae held up a hand and swallowed his food before talking. ''Sorry bro,you seen my room earlier. Full of . I don't have room for another person.'' Kangdae sipped his seaweed soup from his spoon and choked when MiRan slapped the back of his head. ''Clean it then ya FOOL!''

''Aiish!!'' Kangdae gave her a look before mopping his mouth and chin with a tissue. ''I'll sleep on the couch.I don't mind'' Daehyun picked up his chopsticks and resumed eating again. ''..Are you sure?'' MinSun frowned. ''Yeah..unless..'' Daehyun looked straight at you. ''Keep dreaming'' you shoved rice into your mouth. Daehyun smirked. ''Just kidding'' he smiled and ate some more meat.

 

                       ----------------------------

 

After eating you MiRan collected the dishes and you washed the dishes.

You scrubbed the dishes while humming a tune. You heard someone coming into the kitchen. You turned around curiously to see Daehyun leaning at counter with one elbow supporting his face looking right at you. ''W-what are you looking at?'' his stare gave you chills. ''Nothing'' he kept straight face. You ignored him and turned around. 

''..So do you want to go to the coffee shop with me some time?'' Daehyun looked at you in a dreamy way.

You stopped scrubbing the saucer and you felt your heart pumping in your chest. *..Is it a date?* You looked up and thought. *Coffee shop?* ''...I don't like coffee'' you replied honestly.

Daehyun's heart sank and his smile faded. *..But..I..thought she..*

''What about a movie night?'' you turned around and flashed him your gorgeous smile.

Daehyun was dazed for a moment then quickly tried to act cool.

''That's cool with me'' he shrugged showing no expression.  You turned around and pouted. *I'm all excited and he's just..bleh! Jerk!* You scrubbed the pot viciously.

The second you turned around Daehyun did a victory dance. *OH YEEAAHHH*

 

Kangdae came in. ''Daehyun wanna play some-'' He caught Daehyun dancing.

''..playstation?''

Daehyun returned to his original position and cleared his throat.

''Do you have Call of Duty?'' Daehyun straightened up. ''Of course!''

and with that the both of them went into the sitting room to play.

You sighed in relief and continued doing your dishes. After 2 minutes you could hear the boys shrieking. 

''YAH YAH YAH YAH!! Nooo!!!''

''Hahaha!! Headshot!''

*Idiots..* You laughed a little.

You stacked the last dish in the cupboard. ''Whew!'' You put your hands on your hips.You heard footsteps and you turned around and raised brow. ''..What are you looking for?'' Daehyun turned around from the cupboards and faced you.He covered his nose with his hand. ''Oh!'' you ran and grabbed some tissues for him. ''Is your nose bleeding?'' you handed him some tissues. He blew his nose with it. ''Nope'' his nose was a little pink and you could tell he had a blocked nose from his voice. ''DAEHYUN HURRY UP NEXT ROUND IS STARTING'' Kangdae boomed from the sitting room. ''Arrasso!'' Daehyun grabbed the tissue box and left.

*Did he catch a cold?..* your eyes widened when you remembered him waiting for you in the rain earlier today. *It's my fault..* You bit your bottom lip.

 

                   ---------------------------------

You walked into the sitting room with a cup of piping hot green tea.

Daehyun turned his face to look at you automatically. ''Here drink this'' you gave him the cup of green tea. Daehyun dropped the controller and took it. ''Yah Daehyun the zombie is coming towards you..! YAH!'' Kangdae kept his eyes glued screen. ''Thank you'' he smiled at you like you gave him a billion dollars. He was surprised.

You automatically smiled back at him but you looked to the ground quickly. ''Get well so we can go watch a movie'' you blushed and went to sit on the sofa to watch them play. Daehyun still kept his eyes on you smiling.You were aware but you pretended to watch Kangdae play. ''Dude! Now we're both dead.'' Kangdae deflated his shoulders and turned to look at Daehyun. ''Hey! You're not even paying attention!'' Kangdae smacked Daehyuns back causing him to come back to his senses. ''Hm?'' 

Kangdae facepalmed himself. ''Ugh I'm done'' he dropped the controller and got up. It was now the 2 of you's. You awkwardly stared at the screen. Daehyun picked up Kangdae's controller and turned to you. ''Wanna play? I'll go easy on you.'' he winked. 

''Pffft'' you got off the sofa and sat on the rug beside him. ''Just give me your best'' You grabbed the controller. Daehyun smirked at you before starting the round.After minutes of intense silence the winner was revealed. MinYoung: 57 Kills      19 Headshots

              Daehyun:  48 Kills      32 Headshots

Daehyun gaped at the screen in shock.

''..No way..wow..'' he was amazed. *This girl is...totally for me* he stared at you.  

''Haha'' you pointed a finger at him and stuck out your tongue.

''Pfft! I've got more  headshots than you and you kept bumping me with your shoulder.'' he stuck out his tongue.

''Yeah but who won in the end? huh?'' you held out a hand to your ear and leaned closer to him. 

''You of course! I was going easy on you! Let's see who's gonna win this time!'' Daehyun couldn't let his girl win over him.

''Sure!'' you were confident after years of playing hardcore COD.

-10 minutes later-

''Are you a hacker?!'' Daehyun dropped his controller and folded his arms.

Once again you had won over Daehyun.

You shrugged. ''I'm just a pro sniper'' you sat back and leaned onto the sofa and yawned. 

''You should go to bed'' Daehyun sat back with you.

''I'm not tired'' you lied. *I want to play more with you* ''Look at those dark circles'' Daehyun pointed under your eyes. 

''What?!'' You sat up touching underneath your eyes.

''I know i'm a trendsetter and all but..'' Daehyun tutted and wagged his index finger. 

You crawled to the glass table to see your face. 

''But I don't notice anything'' you pouted moving your head from side to side trying to see if you have dark circles.

''Pabo! I was messing'' Daehyun chuckled. You turned around and glared at him. ''Go to bed.'' Daehyun faked a yawn and stretched. ''I'm tired too'' Daehyun knew you were exhausted.

''..mm...okay..'' you got up reluctantly. ''I'll see you tomorrow..Good night'' you waved at him. ''Sweet Dreams..'' Daehyun waved back. ''I'll turn the lights off for you'' You took a deep breath before hitting the switched and sprinting upstairs as fast as Usain Bolt.You were always afraid of the dark. Daehyun chuckled and pulled up his duvet on the couch. *Cute*