Daehyun studying?

My Guardian
Chapter 12.
 
Daehyun quickly yanked the necklace out of your reach.  ''Finders keepers losers weepers'' 
''Give it back!'' you kept jumping to try get it but he is too tall for your reach.
Daehyun lowered his hand and handed you the necklace.
''I thought you were over him.'' he gave you a look
 
''...I am'' you studied the necklace with your name engraved on it. You sighed and flung the necklace into the waters. ''I AM SO OVER YOUUU'' You cupped your mouth and shouted. Daehyun smiled widely and pulled up his mask to hide his smile. ''Kaja.'' you gave the river one last look and turned around.
''Good job'' he patted your head and you swatted his hands away and ran ahead
''Yah lets go together!'' He ran and caught up with you and walked you home.
 
When you got home everyone else was gone except for MiRan,MinSun and this blonde dude.
You closed the door and took off your shoes. The 3 was chatting in the kitchen.
You heard an unfamiliar voice.You walked to the kitchen.
''Ah Min Young!'' MiRan got up. The blonde guy smiled at you.
''This is Ji Yong'' she beamed at the blondie.
''Ji Young thats my younger sister MinYoung'' 
You bowed a little ''annyeonghaseyeo''
''Annyeong'' Ji Yong smiled.
''I'm gonna go do my homework!'' you dashed upstairs.You weren't comfortable with strangers.You walked into your room and you feet hit something soft.You looked down and it was the Panda you flung in the morning. You sighed and picked it up ''Why are you still here?'' You grabbed a plastic bag and stuffed it inside along with pictures of you and Baekhyun on your table.
You finally sat down and opened up your maths book.
''Lets get cracking!'' you took your pencil and started scribbling down equations.
 
The next day you were full of energy you finally feel ''yourself'' coming back to life again.
''Good Morning!'' You boomed when you got downstairs causing Kangdae to jump.
''Aish! You scared me!'' Kangdae clutched his heart. You went over and grabbed his collar.
''Where have you been all yesterday huh?!'' you glared (playfully)
''I just went to Yongguks house to help him with his song and he wouldn't let me go till 1am!'' 
You dropped your hands and patted his head. ''Aigoo my poor dongsaeng..why is he suddenly writing a song'' 
Kangdae drank his orange juice in one shot. ''Its for the talent show next week.I'm leaving first Zelos waiting! cya in school!'' Kangdae ran out the door before you could ask anymore questions.
''Tell him I said hey!!'' You shouted. MinSun and Miran trudged downstairs still half asleep.
''GOOD MORNING!!'' You smiled.
''..uh..morning'' MiRan went over and poured some water.
''Don't wait for us you go ahead'' MinSun yawned.
''mm...cya in school! Don't be late.'' 
You went to the bus stop..for some reason you were looking forward for school. You got on the bus and after a few stops Youngjae got on. ''Good Morning'' Youngjae smiled and sat beside you. ''Morning..wheres Daehyun?'' you wondered. 
''He's still sleeping! That guy was studying all night'' 
''Studying? doesn't seem like him.'' You raised a brow.
''I know right,I asked him if he needs any help and he just told me to go away'' Youngjae pushed up his glasses.
''Now that sounds like him'' you laughed.  
*What is he studying?*
 
You arrived in school and went into class.The teacher wasn't there yet but Kikwang and a few other people was.You waved at him. ''Annyeong''
''Annyeong MinYoung'' he pushed up his glasses.
''Does your wrist still hurt?''
''Yeah just a little its healing up though..thanks'' You smiled.Kikwang moved to Daehyuns seat and reached into his pockets and pulled out a tube of medicine and handed it to you. ''I heard this was good for bruises and scars'' he looked down and blushed.
''Omo..gomawo! You didn't have to..'' you felt bad but accepted the gift anyways.
''W-will I put it on for you?'' Kikwang smiled.
You smiled and held out your wrist. Kikwang carefully unwrapped the hankerchief and applied some of the medicine on it while blowing on your wrist. ''Apa?'' 
''Ani gwenchana'' you looked at him all concentrated.
After Kikwang was done he went back to his own seat and the teacher came in again.
''Alright class open up page 251''
*Wheres Daehyun* you thought.Just then the door opened and Daehyun stepped in with his mask on again. He lazily bowed at the teacher and trudged to his seat. He flopped down on the chair and put his head down on the table.He looked exhausted.
You looked at him. His eyes were closed and his eyelashes cascaded downwards.He looked like an angel.He started to stir around and you focused on your book again.
 
 
 
 
Once again! GAMSAMIDA! For still reading my fanfic ^_^