Pyontae!

My Guardian

Chapter 5

''Bye guys!'' you waved at them leaving the gate. Yongguk turned around and gave a quick wink to Min Sun. ''Aish..you guys are gross!'' Mi Ran turned and went inside. You slipped the note Yongguk gave to you into MinSuns hand. ''Im gonna take a shower~'' You stretched and went upstairs and took a long hot shower.
 
*You did well today MinYoung!'' You smiled triumphantly. But as soon as you go to bed you feel empty again.You couldn't stop thinking about Baekhyun again.He hates me that much huh? 
-Next Morning-
You took the bus with MinSun,MiRan and KangDae. KangDae got off the stop where Zelo lives to walk to school with him.You were glad the nosey ghetto ahjussi didn't question you about your ex anymore.After a few stops you see Daehyun and Younjae get on the bus.
''Annyeong!'' Younjae sat infront of you. ''Heya'' MinSun and Miran waved at them.
''Yo!'' You nodded. ''Wanna study after school today?'' Younjae opened his English novel ''To kill a mocking bird''. ''I don't understand the part when they're in the court.'' he furrowed his brows at the book. ''Sure'' you smiled.
''Yah you have to come too you need to catch up on the story!'' Youngjae shoved the book to Daehyun.
''T-too keeluh ah...mo..'' Daehyun squinted at the difficult words.
You bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself from laughing. ''Mocking'' Younjae said.
''Mocking..budduh'' Daehyun finished.  ''Bird'' you corrected.
MinSun and MiRan burst out laughing.
 
-In school-
During lunch you and MinSun were exploring the new part of the building in school that was finally finished this morning.
There was 6 new classrooms.
''Oh sh*t! I forgot to get dictionary for my next class! Mr.Choi will be angry!'' MinSun panicked
''Go get it i'll wait here'' you looked around
MinSun ran to her locker.
*I'm bursting!'' you thought. You looked around the new extension for a bathroom you saw a picture of a toilet and some korean words written on it that you couldn't read. *Bathroom!* You went inside and your jaw fell open. There was urinals lined on the walls and there a guy taking a piss.
''AGH AGH P-PYONTAE!!!'' A boy with straight blonde hair with glasses shouted still pissing
He was going to turn around and you were about to see his ugly sausage you stood there dumbfounded when you felt a hand cover your eyes and spin you around. You opened your eyes and looked up to see Daehyuns face. ''erted duck aren't you?'' he smirked and you pulled away from him you didn't dare turn around. the guy quickly zipped up his trousers and you walked out the door.
Daehyun followed you outside.''Are you blind or can't you not read?'' He pointed to the sign.
''MALES Bathroom.''
''Of-of course I can'' you rolled your eyes and went to the left.
''Yah the females bathroom is there'' he pointed to the right. ''Hmph'' you went to the female bathrooms.
''Pyontae'' he smirked
''PYONTAE ANIIYA!!'' You shouted at him turning around again.
 
The bell rang and you headed off the korean class. The class you hated the most because you couldn't read or write. The only letter you could write is ''JANG MIN YOUNG'' and ''Saranghae'' and ''Baek hyun'' You were glad you didn't see annoying Daehyun again when you left the toilet.
while you were walking to your seat Ha na the popular girl that despised you attempted to trip you up. She stuck out her boney leg and you simply stepped on it on purpose and walked to your seat like nothing happened.
''AGH! JANG MIN YOUNG'' She shouted and got up. The teacher came in and she immedietly sat down.
''My name is Ms.Jung and I'm going to teach you guys for the rest of the year because Mrs.Park is on maternity leave.'' the class cheered but they're smiles disappeared when Ms.Jung screamed'' SHHHHHH!! OPEN YOUR BOOKS ON PAGE 252.''
''Lee Min Ho. Start reading.''
*! please don't pick me next!* You tried your best to follow where Min ho was reading but you couldn't. Daehyun saw you panicking ''You okay?'' he raised an eyebrow. ''What?'' you looked up
''You!'' Ms.Jung pointed at you
''M-me?'' you pointed to yourself.
''Continue.''
You feel a sweat rolling down the side of your temple. Go Ha Na smirked.
''...ehm...ehm...'' you scanned through the page with words that have no meaning to you.
You wish Baekhyun was beside you telling you all the answers.
''Were you even PAYING a BIT of attention?!'' The witch bellowed at you. You hid your face behind the book and cringed.
''Yah you're such a failure!'' Go Hana said and her friends laughed
You glared at her ''so's your face'' you mumbled.She and her friends were always jealous of you because of Baekhyun. You hear Daehyun chuckle at your comment.
''I'll let you off because its your first time. You!'' she pointed to a girl with short curly hair.
''read''. You sighed in relief.Daehyun was looking at you. 
''BWOH?!'' you mouthed.
He held up both of his hands and looked to side as if saying '' what? jeeez '' . You were glad the teacher didn't ask you again.*So she really couldn't read* Daehyun thought.
-Lunch time- 
You huffed remembering the incident in korean class and shoved books into your locker remembering Ha Na making fun of you. ''Did you see that Min Young in korean class today? she totally embarassed herself! hahahahhaa'' Hana and her friends laughed behind you.
''Shes such a failure without Baekhyun!'' 
You closed your eyes tightly waiting for them to go away and you felt her a hard shove from behind causing you to lunge forward into your locker
''OMO! Mian..I didn't see you there.'' Ha Na smirked.
You bit your lip. ''She can't even understand korean now huh?'' One of her friends said and they started laughing again. Daehyuns POV: I walked to my locker when I heard a bunch of girls laughing and I saw one of the deliberately push MinYoung. ''Bwoya..'' -end-
You turned around punch each of the in the face. ''I HATE YOU'' you punched Ha na in the face when saying ''you'.
''AND YOU'' You punched her friend right in the nose it was probably fake anyways. ''YOU TOO'' you flew a punch onto the girl with blonde hair.
''Yah! Can;t you hear me?! Are you ignoring me?'' Hana and her mates started crowding over you. You snapped away from your daydream and came back to reality. You were going to do exactly what you daydreamed of when you heard a familiar voice.
''Move!'' Daehyun walked right inbetween the little crowd causing them to move away from you.
Hana quickly fixed her hair. ''Daehyun oppa!'' she said in a sick high pitched voice.
''I won't go easy on you next time you crowd around my locker. GOJO!(Get lost)'' Daehyun glared at them. ''M-mian oppa...''Hana pouted.Daehyun ignored her and opened his locker. Seeing her ''aegyo'' didn't work she retreated.
''Couldn't you atleast defend yourself?'' Daehyun hated to see people being so weak and helpless.
''I was going to but you came in!''you slammed your locker door. You were going to thank him but forget about it!.
''You should've spoke up when they shoved you.''
''I was GOING do you not understand korean?!
I was going to punch each of them in the ing face!'' You said the last sentence in english.
''...Solli?'' Daehyun tilted his head asking in a weird english accent.
You burst out laughing forgetting how annoyed you were.
Daehyun smiled. ''Exehcoozie me??'' he poked your arm.You were laughing so hard Daehyun started laughing a little with you.
You and Daehyun walked to the canteen together and sat at the table B.A.P was sitting.
''Noona! lets go to the disco tommorow!'' You could see the excitement in his eyes.
''Disco?'' you were considering to go or not.
''I'm not going I have an english exam on friday'' Youngjae continued reading ''to kill a mocking bird'' while eating a sandwich.
''Daehyun do you want to go?'' Zelo asked. ''Why not'' he shrugged.
''Cmon it'll be fun just go MinYoung'' Minsun said.
''Yeah I can show you some MOVES'' Jongup did a little wave.
''Haha okay'' you gave in. You have nothing to do tomorrow anyways and you can use this opportunity to take your mind off Baekhyun.
''We'll come by your house at 6 tomorrow and we'll go together'' Yongguk grinned.