My new chapter in life.

My Guardian

Chapter 30.

You made sure the door was locked properly before heading to the bus stop with Daehyun. The atmosphere was peaceful but cold. As you and Daehyun walked down the pavement you couldn't help but wonder if you guys would walk to school like this everyday. You were so busy thinking of all these things you didn't notice Daehyun shivering from the cold. He wore the thin leather jack he wore yesterday. Apparently Youngjae couldn't bring his bulky school jacket for him. 

 

Daehyun's POV: 

*Curse Youngjae for putting me in a position like this! I can't even enjoy MinYoungs company because..* You sniffed as snots threatened to leak out of your nose. *Damn I should've asked for some panadol*

You turned your head to see Minyoung grinning at the ground while walking. You could see her nose was a light shade of pink from the cold. *What could she be thinking?* You looked down at her hands. You slipped your hand out of your pocket. You looked ahead and walked casually. You slowly attempted to grab Minyoungs hand but to your surprise you grabbed nothing but thin air. You tried again but the result was the same. *huh?* You turned to see Minyoungs hands tucked into her pockets. You let out a little sigh.

-end-

 

You looked up to see a cloud of icy breath escape from Daehyun's lips. ''Daehyun?'' you tilted your head interrupting him from his train of thoughts. ''Hm?'' he faced you trying hard not to shiver. You chuckled and took out some tissues from your pocket. You gently dabbed the area under Daehyun's nose. ''Mianhe..If I knew you were waiting for me yesterday I would've came home earlier..'' Daehyun softened and place his hand over your hand. ''It was worth the wait'' he kissed your hand causing you to burst with happiness. You unwrapped your lilac scarf around your neck and wrapped it around Daehyun's. You stood on your tippy toes leaning in to get it around his neck. Your eyes widened when you felt his lips press onto your cheek.

Your heels hit the floor as you stared at him ''Sorry..I couldn't help it..'' He gave you a cheeky grin and fixed the scarf around his neck. A smile grew on your face as you touched the side of your cheek. You felt Daehyun's large warm hands intertwine into yours. ''Kaja'' he gave you a warm smile and you walked with him.

 

-At School- 

Both of you walked into school hand in hand. You could feel people looking and gossiping already. You shyly hung your head down while Daehyun held his head high and confident. On your way to your locker,you met Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P Zelo and Jongup was jerking their eyebrows up and down at you causing you to look away and blush. Judging from Yongguks gummy smile and Youngjae's guilty yet cheeky face you guessed they already knew what's going on. Himchan suddenly nestled against your arm. ''Nooo! Was I too late?'' he faked a sob. You laughed at him while Daehyun shoved him off of you wrapping his arms around you protectively. Himchan chuckled at the both of you. ''Jeez'' he held up both of his hands. ''Come on'' Yongguk wrapped his arm around Himchan's neck dragging him along. He gave you a quick wink before proceeding to class. 

You and Daehyun hastily got the books required for the next 3 classes. 

You hoped you would make it to class. Your heart sank when you saw your classroom door shut. ''I'll knock and you'll tell him we're late because of traffic okay?!'' you whispered into Daehyun's ear. He nodded then slyly pecked your cheek again.This was the second kiss he had stolen from you today. You blinked with wide eyes. Daehyun smirked and opened the door giving you no time to compose yourself.You opened your mouth to protest but shut it again. *Aish this guy!* You shot daggers at his back. The teacher gave you and Daehyun an annoyed look before turning back to the board. You quickly followed Daehyun into the class room sitting on your usual seat. ''Good Morning Kikwang'' you whispered and beamed at him.Kikwang noticed you were different. You seemed..happier. When you smiled your eyes twinkled. Kikwang can't help but feel upset but he was happy for you. * ''If you love her,let her go'' Right? * Kikwang gave you a weak smile and accepted the fact that you and him weren't meant to be.

You looked over at Daehyun who had his hardback infront of him. He sneakily took out his phone hiding it from the teacher with his hardback. *Why did I not think of that before?* Daehyun's eyes popped when he his phone and saw his background picture. He knew who it was straight away.You could hear him chuckling after a while. You looked away and laughed through your nose. You hid your face behind your hardback. ''Yah Minyoung!'' he whispered He pointed to his phone. ''Huh?''

He had set one of the selca's you took on his phone as his background picture. 

You cringed and planted your face onto your table. *Aiiish! Why did I take selca's on his phone in the first place?!*

 

After long hours of school it was finally home time. You were getting books you needed for your homework tonight. Daehyun was reclining with one arm propped against his own locker. ''Minyoung ah''

''Hm?'' you continued putting your science books into your bag.

''Let's go watch a movie tonight.''

You stopped to think for a while. You shook your head. ''I can't..I have a history test tomorrow.''

''Please'' he begged. You faced him and pinched his cheek. ''Sorryy..''

''Pleeaassseee...Is your history test more important than me?'' he rested him chin on your shoulder. You zipped up your bag. ''Of course not..You know that''  You shut your locker and faced him. ''Tomorrow okay? I promise'' you held out your pinky. He ignored you. His playful expression changed. His jaw was clenched tight and he was looking at something behind you. You curiously turned around to see Baekhyun and EXO-K walking towards your direction. Baekhyun locked eyes with Daehyun for a while before turning his attention to you. ''Hey'' he smiled at you. ''Hey'' you waved and nodded to the rest of EXO-K and they returned the smile. After they left you turned to see a rather stiff Daehyun. ''Yah!'' you waved in front of him interrupting his train of thoughts. ''We're friends'' you stated. ''I know'' he murmured and picked up your 10 kilo bag from the ground. You brightened up. ''Then let's go!'' You skipped ahead. ''Hey! Didn't you say we're going to watch a movie tomorrow?!'' Daehyun followed after you.

 

Daehyun walked you home hand in hand.

''Thanks for walking me'' you took your bag from him. ''Is that all?'' he challenged. You glared at him playfully. ''Just kidding'' he laughed and ruffled your hair. He pulled you in and kissed the top of your head. ''See you tomorrow.'' he turned to leave. 

''Daehyun-ah!'' you called and ran up to him. ''You forgot something..'' you tugged the ends of your lilac scarf that hung around his neck. You pulled him in and pressed your lips against his. You giggled from his reaction and smoothly slipped your silk lilac scarf from him. Daehyun was dumbfounded from your actions. Never in a million years did he think you would be the first to kiss him. ''Bye..'' you sweetly said and pecked him on the cheek before running back home. After a few seconds you could hear him shout. ''CALL ME WHEN YOU CHARGE YOU PHONE!'' 

You turned around to see him making a big heart with his hands.

''SARANGHAE JAGIYA!'' 

 

You grinned and waved before shutting the door. After 2 seconds you opened the door again and shouted ''OPPA SARANGHAE!'' and you shut the door quickly.

You chuckled and jumped up and down bursting with happiness.

*I love him* 

 

 And with that,a new chapter in your life has begun.

 

 

 

Woohooo!! It's finally finished! ^_____^ 

Thank you sooooo much for reading and being a subscriber guys! I'm really thankful ^_^ I really enjoyed writing this story ^_^ Thank you x304598425!

I'll miss writing stories every week now.. :'( For now I want to focus on my studies ^_^ Anyways. I hope you liked this story..Thank you and ...Bye I guess ^_^ ANNYEONG <3