Guardian.

My Guardian

Chapter 26. 

You tossed and turned in your bed.You were tired but you couldn't sleep and it was already midnight. *Ugh!!* You kicked your duvet off. *I wonder if he's asleep downstairs?..No MinYoung,It's midnight! He's probably snoring..* You pouted in the dark. You turned and switched on the lamp beside you and stared at the ceiling.You sat up and ruffled your already messy bed hair. *It won't hurt to check right?*

 

You tip toed downstairs bare footed.It was so quiet you could only hear the clock ticking on the wall. 

 

You peeped into the sitting room.It was dark but you could hear Daehyun breathing through his mouth softly. You can't help but smile. ''Sweet Dreams'' you whispered. You turned around to leave but stopped when you heard him groan and toss and turn.

''...Daehyun?'' you whispered. You waited but there was no answer.

'..Daehyun!'' you whispered again. You gave up and tip toed to the couch. His eyes were shut but he furrowed his brows and beads of sweat were rolling down the side of his temples. You eyes widened. ''Daehyun!'' you shook him. He groaned. ''..g-gwenchanayo?!'' you shook him again but there was no answer. You leaned in close and you could feel heat radiating from his body. You placed a hand on his forehead. It was burning.You furrowed your brows. *Eottoke?! It's my fault he's sick!* ''Jakkamanyeo (wait a sec)'' you pulled up his duvet and 

 scurried upstairs showing no fear of ghosts and went into the bathroom. *Face cloth face cloth face cloth* You looked around for new one. *aha!* You grabbed a brand new white facecloth from the cupboard and ran it through ice cold water. You wrenched the water out of it before hurrying downstairs again. You panted as you kneeled beside the couch.You grabbed some tissues off the glass table and dabbed  bits of sweat off his forehead.

You carefully folded the cloth into a neat rectangle before gently placing it on Daehyuns forehead.He tensed up a little when the cold cloth came in contact with his burning hot forehead. You his hair.You thought of all the memories you had with Daehyun.From the first day you met him to the moment right now. Even though you were unconcious that day you could remember how he carried you home.You felt safe as he carried you..You even wished he could carry you forever and not let you down. Now that you think of it he was like a guardian to you ever since you met him. You softened. ''Jung Daehyun...I like you'' you whispered and you rested your chin on the sofa watching him sleep. *This time i'll be your guardian.*

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! Sorry for the super short chapter! Probably gonna update later on today again :3 I'll see you guys in the next chapter! kekeke :3 No pictures of our y Daehyun today.. >_< Mianhe! hehehe