Don't get bullied~~~

My Guardian
Chapter 8.
Next morning you woke up.You sat up and yawned. You actually had a good night sleep.You looked to your left and grabbed the panda bear Baekhyun gave you.You jabbed your finger into the bears head. ''Pabo pabo pabo pabo..!'' You flung it across the room.You got up but shrunk your feet away from the floor when you stood on something warm and squishy and you heard a groan. O_____O *What.The..*
You looked down curiously and saw Daehyun half sleeping on the floor next to your bed.
''P-PYONTAE!'' You blurted. He got up and you flung a pillow at him and he caught it.
''Yah...'' His voice cracked.  ''Hajima...I'm really tired..'' he rubbed his eye.
''What what are you doing in my room half ?'' you eyed his amazing body. ''Your room was roasting last night!'' he mumbled still half asleep.He only got a few hours of sleep.
*L-LAST NIGHT?!* You checked your clothes and you were still wearing what you wore last night.
Daehyun smirked from your reaction. He leaned in ''Do you really not remember what happened last night?'' he said in a y voice. You blushed really hard. ''W-what happened?!!''
''You tell me'' Daehyun threw the pillow back at you.
''...MOOLAH!!''
Daehyun fake sobbed ''Bacon....bacon...apa....nappeun namja..*sob sob sob*'' he imitated you.
''YAH!'' You threw a pillow at him really embarrassed. Daehyun laughed.He was happy that you weren't sad anymore.He came over and ruffled your hair. ''Stay strong'' and he picked up his shirt and walked out of your room.
You stared at him. *Bwoyah...this guy..* You fixed your hair.You glanced at the clock.It was Nearly 7AM. You took a quick shower,washed your face and wore your uniform.You tied your hair in a bun.You ran downstairs and gasped. Zelo,Jongup,Himchan,KangDae were sprawled around the floor in the living room still wearing what they wore yesterday. They all looked exhausted.Daehyun was on the couch while Zelo was on the floor.You guessed Daehyun shoved Zelo off the couch.You giggled.MiRan then came into the house. ''Oh! Good Morning!'' MiRan was in a very good mood.''Yah! Where have you been?'' 
MiRan blushed. ''Just  talking to this guy all night'' she stretched. ''I'm going to bed!'' she ran upstairs.
You raised an eyebrow.You sprinted to the window and you see the backside of a blonde guy walking away from your house. You eyed him suspiciously. *Is that guy the one MiRans been talking about?*
Yongguk was snoring in MinSuns room.
You looked over at the sitting room and sighed. You went upstairs and brought blankets down.You gave a blanket to everyone. You put a blanket over Daehyun and smiled.You curiously poked his cheek and he stayed still.You were about to make breakfast when you heard a knock on the door.
You opened it and you saw Youngjae;s nerdy face.
''Do you know where Daehyun is? he hasn't been home!'' 
''Shhhhh!!'' you put a finger on your lips and pointed to the living room.
''Aish this bastard'' he glared at Daehyun. ''He said he'd come back early to study with me''
''Want some breakfast?'' You took out some bread.
''No...I already ate.Are you the only one going to school today?'' 
''I guess so.'' You made a peanut butter sandwich and placed a bottle of water in your bag.
''Kaja'' You and Youngjae went outside. You pause and glanced towards Daehyun.
Daehyun suddenly sat up.
''Bye~~ Don't get bullied today~~'' he waved.
You jumped a little and quickly and shut the door. You could imagine Daehyun chuckling right now.
 
 
 
Sorry for not updating lately! I'll try my best! ^_^ Thank you so much if you're still reading! Gamsamida! *Bows* P.S Kikwang is coming up~