Rain Sound

My Guardian

Chapter 21. (2NE1!!)

 

You plonked yourself on the sofa starfish style after walking back from school for about 40 minutes. ''Phew!'' You looked at the clock on the wall. 3:57 . *What's Baekhyun doing right now?* you shook your head and got up and took out your korean books. You smiled whenever you saw his cute writing. * I didn't even say bye to him!* You looked around for your phone when you realized it was broken. *Double .*

*He probably won the talent show.I'll congratulate him tomorrow* You shrugged and started flicking through the korean book with stories. ''Gu-mi-ho?'' You raised a brow and read it. 

 

Baekhyun's POV: After the performance Baekhyun changed into his casual clothes and fixed his hair in the mirror. He smiled. *I can't wait to finally see her!*/

Kai came into the toilets also. ''Kai! ...How do I look?''

Kai gave him a thumbs up before turning to use the urinal. ''Fab.'' Baekhyun grinned and brushed his hair for the zillionth time. ''What time are you meeting her?''Baekhyun stopped brushing his hair ''...I don't know..''

''Bwoh?! What the..then how is she supposed to know when to come?''Kai zipped up his pants. ''Oh yeah..'' Baekhyun rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. ''Noob!'' Kai smacked the back of his head lightly before washing his hands. ''Hey! I just brushed my hair you !'' Baekhyun grabbed his comb.''First time meeting in 2 months and you're late.'' Kai shook his head and tutted.*! What if she's already there?!* Baekhyun hastily fixed his hair and grabbed his bag to leave. ''Text you later hyung!''

''Hey!'' Kai shouted.

''What?'' Baekhyun turned around.

''Good luck.'' Kai smiled.

Baekhyun gave him a wave and left.

                  --------------------------------

Daehyuns POV: -Hello- he typed on his phone. *Too unnatural he thought* he deleted it and started again. -Heya- ...*I never say heya..* he deleted it again.Beside him Youngjae grew impatient. ''JUST. SEND. THE. ING. TEXT!'' He rolled his eyes.

''Shut up! i'm trying to think!'' Daehyun looked up to the sky thoughtfully. -Yah Duck!- he smiled . -Wanna go grab some-

''Hey grab some what?'' Daehyun turned to face Youngjae. Youngjae thought for a while then grinned at his own thoughts ''Bewbs'' 

''AISH!'' Daehyun smacked the back of his head. ''Hurry up! she's probably getting ready to go out to that bastard already!''

Youngjae laughed hysterically. ''Arrasso arrasso!! Coffee!''

-Wanna go grab some coffee? I want to tell you something. I'll collect you at 5 'o clock.-

Daehyun smiled and sent the text.Daehyun placed the phone on his bed and kneeled down beside it.He crossed his fingers. *Please say yes Please say Yes!!* He shut his eyes. After waiting for 5 minutes Daehyun peeked at his phone. ''Why haven't she texted back yet?'' he grew worried wondering if you're already gone with Baekhyun. ''Add ''its urgent'' '' Youngjae suggested.

 

                        ------------------------

 

You rolled on your bed comfortably after taking a nice hot shower.You smiled and shut your eyes and felt thankful for a warm house. You heard a pitter patter at the window and you turned your head and saw it was raining outside. Lashing. The smile disappeared on your face as you remembered the day Baekhyun broke up with you. It felt exactly the same. It looked exactly the same.Sadness crept into your heart as you stared silently at the gloomy weather.You suddenly sat up. *Baekhyun! He's probably still waiting for me..*

 

*Nah..He's an idiot if he's still waiting.*

You fell back onto the bed again.

*...But he is an idiot.*

You sat up again and thought.

*Pfft as if he would.*

You plopped back on your bed.

You looked out at the window.

* sake.* You quickly got up changed into a hoodie and sweatpants and grabbed your umbrella.You felt like you were going to break your back if you continued this stupid battle in your head. You dashed downstairs tripping on the last step. *Ugh!* You got up and went to put on your sneakers.

''Where are you going?'' MiRan came sipping a glass of water. ''I'll be back in a sec'' You tied your shoes. ''..O-kay...'' Miran stared at you.You pulled up your hood up and left the house.

 

Daehyun's POV: ''I'll be back soon!'' I slipped on my runners and zipped up my jacket and shut the door. I checked my phone once again to see if she texted me. -No new notifications- My heart sank. It was already 4:45.If she's not at  home then she's...with him.I ran as fast as I could to her house.*Please be at home please be at home* Half-way it started raining. *Aish* I shielded my head with my hands and dashed around the corner to take a short cut to her house.I stopped and panted when I arrived. I walked to the gate when I saw MinYoung open the door.I automatically smiled. She's still here.I stopped walking.She ran towards me. I smiled at her proudly not giving a damn about the rain ready to hug her.

*You did well* I opened my arms...But she ran past me.I dropped my arms and my smile faded.I looked back. -end-

 

-Back to Minyoungs POV-

I shut the door and opened my umbrella. Wind plus rain. Fabulous. I ducked my head and ran and stopped when I heard a voice. ''Yah! I'm here!''

*Huh? Daehyun?* I looked ahead and turned around and saw him soaking wet. ''Oh! Daehyun?'' I walked to him and kept him under my umbrella. He grinned at me causing me to smile a bit. He has such a gorgeous smile. ''Let's go another day. It's pouring.'' he put an arm around my shoulder and started walking back to the house. I made him stop. ''What?'' you asked confused. Daehyun opened his mouth to reply but I cut him off.

''Daehyun I have to go somewhere,you go in first, Kangdae's upstairs! Bye!'' I turned around and ran. Daehyun stretched out an arm and opened his mouth to say something but you were already gone.

 

*So she's really going to him in the end..*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next chapter coming up! I wonder if I should get MinYoung with Baekhyun or Daehyun? -Still thinking-