Hello.

My Guardian

Chapter 29.

 
''I love you too'' He pecked the top of your head. You smiled contently in his chest as you felt your heart leap with happiness. Your moment with him was ruined when you heard Kangdae trudging down the stairs. You and Daehyun reluctantly let go of each other and sat back down pretending to eat. Kangdae lazily stretched and glanced at you guys at the table. ''Whats foh breakfast?'' he yawned and scratched his belly. He was still in his sweat pants and t-shirt from yesterday. He sat beside Daehyun and swung an arm around him glancing at his bowl. ''Eww congee'' he scrunched up his nose and made a face. You snorted when you saw Daehyun pinch his nose because of Kangdae's morning breath. ''oh? what's this?'' he took the box. ''You lucky eejit!'' Kangdae dropped the box. ''Dad got you a new phone straight away when you asked..I have to BEG to get something..'' he rooted through the bubble wrap hoping there's something for him. ''D-dad?!'' Daehyun eyes popped. You giggled into your fist at his reaction. ''That's not fair..'' Kangdae pouted staring at your new phone jealously. ''It is fair! Dad just got you the newest ps4 last month!'' MiRan entered the dining room in her uniform. ''Shut up cow'' Kangdae stuck out his tongue at MiRan and ran into the kitchen for his life. ''Aish this guy!'' MiRan ran in after him.
 
 
 
''I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry! OWWW That hurt!!''
 
 
 
You felt someone kick you lightly under the table. You looked up to see him grinning at you. You happily returned the smile. Daehyun placed his hand on top of your brushing his thumb on your hand causing you to spazz inside. You blushed and bit your bottom lip. ''Since when were you this cute?'' he whispered and he reached out and pinched your cheek. You blushed hard.You placed your other hand on top of his. Suddenly Kangdae ran out of the kitchen causing Daehyun pull away from you. You pouted  because you wanted to hold his hand longer.
 
''YAH! GUYS! IT'S NEARLY 8! WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE UP UP NOONA?!'' He swiftly rushed upstairs before you could snap at him for blaming you but you were in such a good mood to do that. You turned to Daehyun. ''Hey aren't you gonna go to school?''
 
''...Nope'' 
 
Your heart sank. ''Waeee?'' you pouted. You wanted him to go with you. Daehyun melted inside seeing your sudden aegyo. ''I'm kidding!'' he naturally placed his hands on top of yours making you spazz inside for the nth time. ''How can I let you go alone?'' he kissed your hand sending butterflies in your stomach. *Ding Dong* You rolled your eyes. ''MinYoung-ah get the door please!'' MiRan shouted from the kitchen. ''Ne..'' you got up with Daehyun following you. You opened the door to reveal a panting Youngjae. You felt the ice cold breeze hit you making you shiver. Youngjae was wearing a bulky jacket like he was going to Antarctica while carrying 2 backpacks and a bag of clothes. ''Here..'' Youngjae croaked. ''Thanks!'' Daehyun took his backpack and bag of clothes from him. Youngjae pushed up his glasses. ''MinYoung ah..'' he panted. ''Please..water..'' he leaned again the wall. ''Sure!'' you rushed to the kitchen to get some water.
 
Daehyun patted Youngjaes back with a big smile. ''Gomawo.''
 
''So..How did it go?'' Youngjae finally recovered. ''Perfect.'' Daehyun grinned. ''I accidently confessed and I thought I messed it up but then-'' 
 
''That's great!! .Now what about my 20,000 won?'' Youngjae held out his hand.
 
''Aish!'' Daehyun slapped his hand. ''I'll give it to you later!'' 
 
You came back with a glass of water. Youngjae downed the water with no mercy. ''Do you want to come in and sit for a while?'' you giggled.
 
Daehyun gave Youngjae a ''look''. 
 
''...um...I'll just get going'' he handed back the glass.
 
Daehyun secretly gave him a thumbs up. 
''..Are you sure?'' 
Daehyun wrapped an arm around you turning you back to the house. ''Yeah yeah he wants to go early to study for a test'' he shut the door with his leg. 
 
''Oh''  you nodded.  ''You smell nice'' he nuzzled his face on your temple. You backed away and glanced at the clock. ''Go change!'' you pushed him upstairs. ''Arrasso!'' he entered the bathroom. ''Don't peek okay?'' he winked before shutting the door.
''Pfft'' you rolled your eyes and skipped downstairs humming  a happy tune. 
''Well someones happy'' MiRan came from the kitchen with a tuna sandwich. 
You smiled contently folding the duvet Daehyun used yesterday. It smelled like him. ''And isn't that a good thing?'' You collected the pillows. ''Of course it is..it's just..I haven't seen you this happy and giddy in while''  She took a bite out her sandwich. ''Don't worry,I'll be happy like this everyday from now on'' *As long as he's with me*  you gave her a smile before carrying the duvet and pillows upstairs grabbing your new phone from the dining table on the way. You tucked your new phone in your drawer safely. You shut the drawer and went downstairs. You looked around and there was no sign on Daehyun. You pouted and plopped onto the sofa. *Seriously how long does he take to change into his uniform?* 
''We're going!'' Minsun and Miran shouted from the hallways''Alright!'' You switched on the TV. You felt a phone buzz. ''Huh?''  You looked around and spotted a phone on the glass table. You picked it up curiously. *This is Daehyuns phone..* -New notification-  *No MinYoung you should'nt be looking into peoples phones* You placed it back down and stared at it for a new seconds.  It buzzed again as if the phone is telling you to pick it up.*He wouldn't mind right?* You finally gave in and picked up the phone.  It was a message from Youngjae. ''Thanks for shutting the door in my face'' ''Ungrateful brat.''    You smirked. You panicked when you heard someone thundering down the stairs you quickly placed the phone back on the glass table. ''Noona i'm going now!'' 
''Okay!'' You blew a raspberry. You waited till you heard the door shut before returning to the phone. You laughed at random derp pictures Daehyun took of Youngjae. You set one of the derp pictures as his background picture. You giggled at the thought of his reaction when he turns on his phone.
You randomly took a few selcas of yourself while waiting for him. After 10
minutes he finally came down. 
''Fina-'' you turned around and stared at him. He looked extra gorgeous today. His hair was geled and his shirt wasn't fully buttoned.
 
''Let's go'' he picked up your bag that was leaning against the sofa and swung it over his shoulder. He noticed you were staring at him. He smirked and swiped the bottom of his lip with his thumb. ''Eeri wa'' (come here) 
You stood up and went over to him obediently. Daehyun smiled and puckered up his lips. You ignored him and buttoned up his shirt you could smell his sweet scent that could make any girl drool. ''W-what are you doing?'' Daehyun thought his seduction was a success. ''It's minus degree's out there you fool'' you finished buttoning up his shirt and took your bag from him. You went and put on your shoes. Daehyun stood there amazed. *This girl in unpredictable* he smiled. *And she's mine*
You slipped on your thick school jacket and swung your bag over your shoulders. 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong!!! <3 <3 You haven't abandoned this story right? :D Sorry..:'(
I want to complete this story before Monday or it'll take another week till i'm free to type again *Rolls eyes* 3rd Year is a pain in the ! Anyways...Hope you like this chapter ^_^ And again I'm really thankful and grateful of you to read this ^_^ Gamsamida <3 
P.S I have no idea what to name this chapter..so yeah hehehe