Gwenchana MinYoung-ah

My Guardian
Chapter 7.
''I'll bring her home first'' Mi Ran pulled you up and slipped your arm around her neck and Daehyun went on the other side. ''I'll come too'' Yongguk stood up. ''I'll go with you guys'' MinSun got up.
''Me too!'' Zelo got up
''No its fine we'll be back,Make sure Himchan doesn't get in trouble'' Yongguk looked over at Himchan.Boys always pick fights on him for flirting with their girlfriend.
 
MiRan and Daehyun dragged you along. ''This won't work'' Daehyun bent down infront of you and put you on his back. Daehyun gave you a piggy back and you guys went outside. You kept mumbling Baekhyuns name and Daehyun was getting annoyed.
Daehyun stopped. ''Yah!! shut up! JUGULEH?(Do you want to die) Jinjah!''
You stopped mumbling.
''Stop being so mean to her she's just hurt'' MiRan patted your back.After a few minutes Daehyun felt warm water trickle down his neck. (your chin was on his shoulder)
''..MinYoung!...gwenchana?'' Daehyun eyes widened.
Everyone stopped walking
''Whats wrong?'' Yongguk looked at your face.
He heard sobbing sounds. ''Aigooo...'' MinSun wiped the tears away.
''Hahaha Daehyun!'' Luhan walked towards them waving at Daehyun along with Xiu min ,Kris,Lay,Chen and Tao.
Luhan and Daehyun was in the same school when Daehyun was in Busan.
''I see your girl is pretty drunk there'' he glanced at you.
You were still sobbing in Daehyuns neck. ''.Off.''  Daehyun was too tired for this kind of .
''Hyung! Your vial of alcohol really works!'' XiuMin looked at Luhan laughing but stopped when he saw Luhan glare at him. ''SHUT UP BAO ZI!'' Luhan shoved him. 
Daehyun glared at him Luhan.If looks could kill he'd be dead.If only you weren't on his back he would've tackled him.
Luhan gave his gang a ''look'' to indicate that he wants them to get Daehyun.
Luhan lunged forward but MiRan blocked him.
'' OFF DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER!'' MiRan grabbed him by the collar. Kris and Xiumin attacked MinSun and Yongguk but Yongguk guarded MinSun and took all the punches.Luhan pushed MiRan against the wall but she shoved him back causing him to fall on his . Luhan grabbed a nearby stick and raised his arm to whack MiRan but suddenly a tall figure stood infront of MiRan,  and grabbed the stick that was inches from MiRans head.
Everyone stopped what they were doing. ''Tut tut tut'' the tall blonde male wagged his finger to Luhans face.
''Hitting  a girl? really? You weren't this low last time I saw you'' 
Luhan looked scared.A deep voice said
''Hyung what'll we do with him?'' the deep voiced male grabbed Kris by the collar and shoved him to the wall.
''T-this is non of your business anyways! I'm warning you and your friends better back off before I do something to you!'' Luhan stuttered.
The blonde smirked and put an arm around MiRans shoulder. ''Hitting on my girl is none of my business?'' His eyes turned cold and fierce.  ''She's your girl!?'' Luhan looked dumbfounded.
''Go back to Busan Luhan.'' A guy with a mohawk said.
''On the count to 5'' a male with black hair held out his hand.By 2 seconds EXO-M left. MiRan turned around and the blonde let his arm off her shoulder.
''Thanks..'' MiRan looked at his handsome face.
''No need'' he smiled.
MiRans heart fluttered.''My name is G-Dragon.'' He then leaned in to your ears ''but call me JiYong'' and he  introjuced T.O.P,Daesung,Seungri and Taeyang.  ''You were pretty brave back there'' GD grinned at you.
''I was going to SHOVE that motherING -'' MiRan paused embarassed.
Gd laughed.His laugh was like a melody. ''Fiesty girl..I like that'' 
Daehyun panted.He was dodging all those guys at him. MinSun placed a hand on Yongguks bruised cheek.
''Apa? (Does it hurt?)'' 
''Anii!!'' Yongguk slung an arm around MinSun.MinSun poked a bruise on his cheek.
''Ah! Apa!'' Yongguk shouted.
''Pabo!'' -
Big bang walked home with you guys. ''Her room is the first room on the left'' MinSun  rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit.
''Do you want anything to drink'' MiRan asked big bang. ''No we're fine'' GD smiled.
''ORANGE JUICE PLEASE!'' T.O.P raised a hand.
the rest of big bang gave him a look.
''what?'' he said innocently.
 
Daehyun put you on your bed and took off your shoes. He pulled your blanket up and wiped your tears. ''Uljima..(Don't cry)'' He looked around your room.Your wall was covered with kpop idol posters.From 2ne1,Sistar,Bangtan boys,SHINee,Girls day and B2ST. Most were boybands. He turned to leave .
''Apa........apa...'' you mumbled.  Daehyun turned around and sat next to you look at you. ''Where does it hurt?''
You stirred unconciously.You put a hand to your chest. ''Apa...'' Tears trickled down your cheeks. All the pain you've been hiding for day has been released.
Daehyun wiped the tears off and held your hand. ''Gwenchana..its going to be okay..'' his soothing voice comforted you and he your hair. Your face softened and you slowly fell asleep.
Mi Ran,Big Bang,Yongguk and MinSun was about to leave for the club again.Daehyun came down the stairs.''Is she alright?'' Yongguk had a worried face. ''Yeah shes alright..You guys go i'll just stay here till you guys come back'' he gave a weak smile.
''Call me if you need anything.'' MinSun smiled and they left.