Your favourite man

My Guardian

Chapter 28!

You and Daehyun sat opposite each other on the dining table. You awkwardly stirred your congee while waiting for him to eat first. *Oh no..What if he doesn't like it?* You looked down at your own bowl of thick congee. *It shouldn't be bad..* You lifted your spoon to your mouth. You looked up when you heard him slurping. ''Are you sure you made this?'' he continued eating mouthfuls of congee. ''huh?'' you dropped your spoon back into the bowl. ''It's really good''

A smile crept on your face. ''Jinja? (Really?)'' You tried some yourself. *Not bad* You nodded in approval. ''I wouldn't mind you being my personal chef''

Your smile grew bigger but your forced yourself to keep a straight face. ''Keep dreaming'' there was a hint of playfullness in your voice. ''Oh..Speaking of dreams...I actually dreamed of you yesterday.'' a huge smile crept on his face as he remembered your words. You raised a brow. ''..What was I doing?'' you casually asked. Daehyun paused for a moment. *Should I tell her?..Would she be freaked out?* He felt a bit bold today. *YOLO.* (Kill me for using YOLO xD)  ''You confessed.''  You choked on your congee. You covered your mouth coughing several times.Daehyun handed you some tissues. ''Are you okay?!'' he went beside you and patted your back. ''Yes'' you croaked inbetween your coughs. You took a sip out of your glass of water. Daehyun sat back down. ''Seriously who chokes on CONGEE?'' he smirked before eating a mouthful. You cleared your throat and continued eating. ''So... '' You tried hard not to sound too enthusiastic. ''What did I say?''  Daehyun settled his spoon down and leaned forward towards your face. You backed away a little. ''Jung Daehyun'' he whispered. ''I like you'' he grinned and sat back down. *If only it was real* 

Your eyes widened and your face became red and hot. You could feel steam escaping from your ears if that was possible. *! He must've heard me last night* ''I-I didn't say that! You must've heard wrong'' you laughed nervously. 

''Yes you did'' he raised a brow. ''N-no I didn't! I swear!'' You took big gulps of your water. He raised a brow. ''Calm down...It was only a dream'' he became suspicious. *Yeah calm down! or he'll find out!* You fanned your red face with your hand and blew your fringe to the side. -Ding Dong- You were saved by the bell. ''I'll get it!'' you happily got up and ran to the door. It was the postman. ''Thanks'' you accepted the package and closed the door. ''To My Favourite Girl, Love from your Favourite Man'' You brought the box to your ear and shook it. *What could it be?* You walked to the dining room settling the box down to the table. ''What's that?'' Daehyun peered at the box. ''I dunno'' you shrugged before going into the kitchen to get scissors. 

''To My Favourite Girl, Love from your Favourite Man'' Daehyun was fuming inside. *Just when she got over Baekhyun ANOTHER man pops up?!* He frowned. 

You skipped into the dining room with scissors. Daehyun watched as you snipped the box open. Your jaw dropped. You picked up the brand new Samsung Galaxy S4. ''Oh my god!'' you squeeled. You jumped up and down clutching your new phone. ''Who gave you that?!'' Daehyun finally spoke up. You were too busy spazzing over your new phone. ''Who's your favourite man!? It's not fair!'' he snapped glaring at you. You froze still clutching the phone to your chest. ''W-what do you mean its not fair?''

''How much longer do I have to wait?! I thought maybe it's my turn to shine after Baekhyun but now this guy pops up?!'' he jabbed a finger at the box. He sat back down and crossed his arms. *Great,Now I just ruined everything. Well Done Jung Daehyun. Well Done. Now she's probably freaked out for life.* 

After a few awkward seconds you pulled out a chair and sat down placing your new phone on the table. Both of you were staring down at the table. *He likes me* It sank into your head. *He's jealous..* You started giggling when you remembered him saying -My turn to shine- Then you laughed. Daehyun lifted his head to look at you. *Have she gone crazy? * He never expected you to react like this. ''...What are you laughing at? You think it's funny because I like you? huh? What? I can't like you but Baekhyun and that guy that sent you your stupid phone can?! huh?!'' You tried to stop laughing. *Damn he's so jealous* You stopped for a second but burst out laughing again. Daehyun got up and walked past you.He was angry. You immedietly stood up and grabbed the back of his shirt but he still didn't turn around. ''Daehyun-ah..Mianhae..I'll stop laughing.'' You stared at his back hoping he would turn around. You tugged on his shirt. ''Yah! Stop being angry ok? I'm sorry...'' You looked down feeling guilty.You didn't like the way he was ignoring you. Daehyun ignored you and walked away breaking your grip from his shirt. ''I like you'' You whispered and clutched the sides of your skirts.Daehyun stopped walking and spun around. ''...'' a smile grew on his face. ''You...what?'' he walked towards you again. You hung your head down. *I like you* He lowered himself trying to take a look at your face. You felt yourself go red again. *Don't be such a coward!* You lifted your head to face him. Daehyun's face was inches from yours and you were startled. You stumbled backwards and he caught you and you automatically wrapped your arms around his neck.

''You're so clumsy'' he shook his head.
You stared at him. You tried to stand properly but he wouldn't let you. ''I'll let you go if you tell me what you said again'' he grinned.
*Eotteokke?!...* You looked away from him and your lips formed a straight line. ''But I already said I liked you.'' you mumbled while frowning. ''But I want to hear you say it again..'' he pouted. You sighed and turned to face him. You opened your moth and closed it again. ''..But it's so embarrassing'' you pouted at him. He chuckled ''I promise I won't laugh like you did'' You glared at him. *Is he mocking me now?!* ''I'm waiting..'' he inched closer to you. ''..I..LIKE YOU!'' you buried your face in his chest and you could feel him chuckling. He placed a hand at the back of your head. ''I love you too'' He pecked the top of your head. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yayy!! -Claps- Finally!! After 28 chapters lol! xD But this is not the last chapter! :3 <3 Stay tuned!