Are we worth it?

My Guardian

Chapter 22.                                                                                                                                                        

 

You swiftly jumped over a small puddle landing with 2 feet and continued jogging.You pulled up your sleeves to cover your ice cold hands.Your socks and shoes were already soaked.When you finally arrived at the Han River you slowly came to a stop and walked.You looked around frantically. *Did he go already?*  You scanned the area and stopped when you saw a familiar figure shivering near a giant oak tree. You gulped.You walked cautiously to his side bringing your umbrella over his head. ''...hey'' you managed to say.

Baekhyuns POV: I checked my phone for the 45th time. -No new messages- *Why haven't she texted back? Did I give her the wrong number?* I scratched my head.I felt a drop of water on my nose.I looked up into the sky.It started raining and the sky was gloomy. *I'll wait another 5 more minutes* After 5 minutes the rain became very heavy and people were already gone.I looked around hopefully.I hung my head down and slowly retreated to the nearest tree.I sighed and looked up at the sky. *5 more minutes and i'll go.*

-10 minutes later-

*Go away rain! You're ruining my chance!* I glared at the rain while shivering.

*Another 5 minutes! * I shut my eyes and prayed for my girl to come.

''Hey'' I heard an angelic voice. I lifted my head and met eyes with MinYoung. My angel. -end-

Baekhyuns eyes widened at first then broke out into the most gorgeous smile/laugh. ''You came..!'' His eyes glistened with happiness like he won 1,000,000 dollars.

You simply nodded giving an awkward smile.He was so soaked he looked like he just took a shower.You felt sorry for him.You didn't know what to do next.

''You're all wet..lets go to 7eleven yeah?'' Baekhyun smiled warmly.

*Not as soaked as you* You nodded and the both of you made your way to 7eleven that was 5 minutes away. Baekhyun took off his jacket and brought it over both of you heads. You guys made eye contact.He smiled sweetly at you while you returned an half hearted smile.

 

-At7eleven-

You shook your umbrella and placed it next to the entrance.

''Aigoo'' the ahjumma that works at the cashier pushed a radiator to you guys.

''Dry off your clothes or you'll catch a cold!'' 

''Gamsamida'' You and Baekhyun bowed. You took off your soaked hoodie and placed it on the radiator. You were still wearing a tank top though. (NOT STRIPPING XD)

Baekhyun noticed you weren't wearing the necklace he gave you.He smiled even though he was hurt and disappointed.He spread his jacket on the radiator. ''Want something to drink? I'll buy it for you'' he went over to the drinks section and picked up your favourite banana milk. ''You like this right?'' he pointed at it.

''Yes..and its okay..'' You mumbled.

Baekhyun sensed you feeling uneasy and he didn't like the way you were treating him like a stranger.He placed the drink back.

''Min Young ah.''

You tensed a little hearing him call your name.

''I'm sorry about last time.'' he took a step forward.

You looked at his feet.

''I didn't mean what I said..Really!..I just..I had to move to Australia..''

You gritted your teeth. *Pabo! You couldv'e just told me honestly instead of hurting me like this.*

''I was so stupid! I thought it would be easier to break up..I didn't mean to hurt you.''

You lifted your head and met eyes with him. 

''Well you hurt me.You could've just told me that you had to move instead of throwing such hurtful words. Do you know how felt that day?! I felt-''

You gulped. ''I felt like....!'' You blurted out. *Why did I say that? I could've phrased it better*  You mentally face palmed yourself. Tears prickled your eyes as all the memories flooded back to you. Baekhyun . Was your everything. You relied on him alot in school.You felt betrayed.You were angry because he left you even though you knew deep inside it's not his fault he had to move.

''You know I relied on you alot and I TRUSTED you! How could you even THINK breaking up is the solution to everything? Why did you make up a stupid excuse to break up with me when it hurts even more? I felt BETRAYED!'' Tears filled up your eyes blurring your vision but you kept it in.

 

''Don't you even know me?! You really think BREAKING UP and the disappearing would make me feel BETTER?! It would be less painful if you just told me the truth!!

You could see pity and sadness in Baekhyun's eyes. ''Min Young..'' he wanted to hug you but felt you weren't willing to accept him yet. ''I'm sorry..I didn't know I would hurt you this badly till Kai told me.I was hurting too.I couldn't eat properly or sleep properly these past 2 months.I missed you every single day.I wanted to go back to Korea to see you every minute.I couldn't focus in school.I missed you so much..and I know it's my fault that we're like this right now but please...Give me another chance okay? Please forgive the stupid idiot I was..please'' he sniffed and tears threatened to fall down Baekhyuns face. You wiped your tears away and took a deep breath.Both of you stayed silent with your heads hung down. * Will it ever be the same? Do I still feel the same way for him like before? Do I even love him anymore? Are we worth it?* 

 

 

Hey guys! :D What do you think of this chapter? I'm not good with words XD sorry..Hope its no too bad please comment and let me know watcha think. (Criticism is accepted) As long it it helps me become a better writer hehehe.

 

Btw I was kidding when I said Daehyun's gonna die. kekekeke <3