INDIRECT KISS?!

My Guardian

Chapter 16.

Kikwang POV: Should I join Yongguk? Or should I just back out...I think they're better without me though...I can't sing...well I can but..I never tried dancing..I'm just going to be the odd one out wearing nerdy clothes and glasses..

 

Kikwang stirred around on his king sized bed.

 

Min Youngs words echoed in his head. ''You can if you try..I think you can do it.''

''AISH!'' Kikwang flipped over and planted his face onto his pillow. After a while Kikwang finally got up and dialed Yongguks number on his phone.

''Yoboseyeo?''

''Ah Yongguk! Its me..''

''Who's me?'' 

Kikwang: -Facepalm-

 

-Next Day in school-

You arrived to school and headed to the girls changing room. You had P.E First thing in the morning. You love P.E but it’s just too much effort to do it in the mornings. You opened the door to find HaNa and 3 of her friends dancing in the corner with Girls Days Expectation. She wasn't even dancing she was lip syncing while acting y in the middle while her other 3 friends doesn't even know what they're doing at the back. One was shaking her like a maniac (Practically twerking), another was just standing there touching herself to look y and the other was copying HaNa’s moves. You couldn't help but smirk a little. *Dafuq...* You walked to your locker and got out your P.E clothes and shoved your uniform inside. You went into the gym to find half the students in your class chatting away on the bench waiting for the teacher to arrive. Kikwang and Daehyun wasn't there so you awkwardly sat on a bench watching everyone chatting and laughing. The feeling of loneliness came back again. Daehyun was late everyday these days.

''MinYoung!'' Kikwang jogged over waving his hand.

You looked up and automatically smiled.

''Guess what? I-'' Kikwang looked very excited.

''Line up on the red line everyone!'' a buff male came in.

''Tell me after!'' you got up.

Today you played basketball and football.After 15 minutes Daehyun came in to the gym looking tired as usual.

Unfortunately Daehyun wasn't in the football group.You watched as he dragged his tired feet to the basketball courts not bothering to play at all.

-After P.E- ''Jang MinYoung would you mind collecting the balls for me?'' the teacher pointed to the balls dispersed around the gym.When the bell rang everyone dropped everything and literally dashed to the changing rooms.

''And you there!'' he pointed to Daehyun near the exit. ''Help this girl'' The teacher went outside the gym. ''You get the basketballs I'll get the footballs'' You picked up several footballs and dumped them in the sack.You were finished and Daehyun was still taking his time. ''Hurry up! What’s wrong with you?'' you helped him pick them up.

He groaned and leaned against the wall. ''Yongguk didn't let me leave till 2 am.'' he yawned.

''Woah..'' you stared at his tired posture.

''Yeah and I had to do stuff at home and didn't sleep till like 5am'' he rubbed his eye.

''Couldn't you do it tomorrow?'' you and Daehyun walked to the door.

''Yeah but I wanted to get it as soon as possible.'' he patted your head gave you a little smile and headed to the males changing room. *What is he doing?*

You walked to the changing room when HaNa and her friends walked out while bumping into you. ''Watch where you're going'' HaNa hissed  and walked away. You shot daggers at her back. '''' you mumbled and went inside. You opened your locker to change but your uniform and bag was gone. You looked around and saw it in the sink with water still running. ''What.The.Hell.'' you turned off the tank and picked up your soaked uniform and bag ''HANA!'' you yelled and sank on the floor. You were too tired to deal with this sh*t. You squeezed as much water as you can out of your uniform.You remembered your phone and quickly took it out.It was soaked too. There was water inside the screen and it refused to turn on.You walked out carrying your soaked belongings. and Kikwang was waiting for you outside. You had a 20minute break at this time.You went to MinSuns locker and she was there.

''Unnie!!! dowajuseyeo! (Help me) you held up you soaked belongings. ''What happened!'' MinSun examined your bag. ''Look at my phone!'' you sighed. ''Who did this?'' MinSun studied your phone.''HaNa.Who else?''

MinSun sighed. ''How immature!'' Minsun turned to her locker and dug out a plastic bag our of her P.E bag. She used them for her shoes.You put your soaked clothes and phone inside.''Keep these in my locker i'll  see what I can do with your phone after school..and put this over the radiator'' MinSun handed you your school bag. ''Thanks..I'll just put this over the radiator at my locker.'' You waved and went to your locker. You opened up your locker and took your books you needed.

''MinYoung! Guess what?!'' Kikwang ran up to you.

''You're pregnant!'' you joked.

Kikwangs eyes widened.

''Ani!!!... Yongguk let me in his group!'' Kikwangs eyes sparkled.

''Knew you could do it!'' You gave him a high 5.

''We're going to rehearse again in the gym today...Will you come with me please? I'm so nervous even though it’s only a rehearsal..Everyone knows the song but I don't..'' Kikwang sounded worried.

''I'll be there don't worry'' you gave him a reassuring smile.

After lunch your bag was only about 70% dry but you used it anyways.You went into your next class and you noticed how HaNa was whispering to her friends while looking at your direction. Luckily you sat at the back so the teacher won't notice you still wearing your tracksuit. Daehyun suddenly threw a scrunched up paper at you. It hit your cheek. You furrowed your brows and opened it up. ''Why're you still wearing your tracksuit? You know your t-shirt is see through right?''

You looked down at your shirt in panic and luckily it wasn't see through. You heard Daehyun snort with laughter. You drew a middle finger on the paper,scrunched it up and flung it at him but he caught it and stuck out his tongue. He snorted again when he saw the picture.

 

 -At Gym After School-

Everyone gathered for practice.

''I found our last member guys.'' Yongguk went behind Kikwang and put his hands on his shoulder. ''This dude rang me at 3am to ask if he could join.He even sang me a song and I have to say his vocals are not bad.''

Youngjae grabbed Kikwangs hand pulling him in and bumping his shoulder. ''Welcome to our crew''

Kikwang grinned at everyone and bowed ''I will try my best!''

''Alright guys let’s do this! We'll sing the song to Kikwang first then rearrange the parts then we can start practicing our dance moves tomorrow..or at my place tonight.''

''Ani ani! We'll dance tomorrow!'' Zelo quickly said.

''Yeah i've a date tonight'' Himchan complained.

''Arrasso you lazy asses!'' Yongguk cut in.

''Kangdae wheres the USB?'' Kangdae waved the usb and inserted it into his mini laptop connected to speakers. They sang along with the music while Kikwang listened intentively. You sat on the bench listening to their vocals. Everyone already remembered their lines. Daehyun was really good. So was Youngjae.You felt bad for Kikwang because he had loads to catch up on. After singing Yongguk gave Kikwang some parts to sing and he was learning his lines and singing.After a few run throughs he completely memorized his part and where to come in on. Everyone was impressed. ''Good job!'' Yongguk highfived Kikwang and Zelo brofist him.

''Here guys we have like 40 minutes left we can actually start practicing for the dance.''Jongup got up. ''I already thought of some moves i'll teach you guys''

You got up to buy them some drinks.

When you came into the gym everyone was in their positions dancing and following Jongup. You sat down watching. Everyone was kinda awkward at first but after a few run throughs everyone caught up with Jongup excluding poor Kikwang.He really wasn't the type to dance.''I like the push up part during the chorus.'' Zelo punched Jongup lightly on the back ''Good Job hyung''.

Jongup smiled.

''Alright guys 5 minute break!!'' Yongguk announced. You got up and handed them ice cold water bottles. ''Oooooh'' Zelo put 2 water bottles on the sides of his cheek. ''Noona's the best'' he leaned his head on your shoulder. Daehyun grabbed a bottle off Zelo.Pushing him off you in the process ''One bottle per person.'' he gulped down his water.

''Kikwang!'' you handed him a bottle. ''Good job! You're doing well''

Kikwang drank his water. ''I'm gonna go practice more. Jongup-ah! Can you help me?'' Jongup got up and helped Kikwang dance. Kangdae  came up to you. ''Wheres my water?''

*Crap I only bought 8!* ''Here you can have mine''.

Daehyun walked over to you and handed you his half empty bottle.

''Ehm no thanks I'm okay''

''Don't worry my lips didn't touch the bottle.'' Daehyun rolled his eyes.

''Okay..'' you took a sip.

''Joke I actually did'' Daehyun laughed.

You wiped your lips quickly. *INDIRECT KISS *_*! *

 

Hey guys!! Haven't updated for like..2 days? I just arrived to Malaysia last night ^_^ Had a good night sleep then I had a few hours spare time today so I decided to borrow my Aunties laptop to type up this chapter ^_^ It was like a 13-14 hour flight? I had plenty of time so I brainstormed a few chapters ^_^ Gonna be busy going to places for the next few days so don't expect frequent updates~~

Have you guys heard B.A.P's new song Hurricane?!! Wasn't my favourite but its still catchy :3 And Thank you Dreams_12 for commenting~ Makes my day ^^

OMG YOUNGJAE! ZOMG YONGGUK~!

Himchans fannysplit LOL