Congee with love kekeke

My Guardian

Chapter 27. 

Meanwhile Daehyun is in dreamland...

''Jung Daehyun'' *Huh? isn't that Minyoungs voice?* You looked around trying to see where she is. You were in a forest full of bright green trees that seems to be as tall a the sky. ''I like you'' You stopped. *..Wuuahh..* You clutched your chest. You shut your eyes contently with a huge grin on your face. You felt fireworks explode around you as you floated around with rainbows and unicorns. *..Is this a dream?...if it is..please..never end..*  -end-

 

Your eyes fluttered open as the soft rays of sunlight hit your face. You sat up and looked over at Daehyun who is breathing ever so softly. You smiled. *I'm glad you're feeling better..* You stood up on your tippy toes and stretched. Every muscle in your body are super exhausted from running to and from the sink every 10 minutes replacing the towel.

You glanced at the clock. 5:46 . *I should make him some congee* You tip toed out of the sitting room careful not to wake up Daehyun. 

You scooped some rice and dumped in the pot. You checked your phone for the recipe. *Alrighty..* You chopped up some ginger and shiitake mushrooms and dumped into the pot with the rice. You finally poured water over it and turned up the heat. You smiled hoping it would turn out nice. You scurried upstairs while taking a quick glance at the still snoring Daehyun. You took a quick shower before slipping on your uniform. You combed your sleek dark brown hair. You jumped when your heard your new Teentop alarm clock ringing. You clutched your chest. *Damn!*  You jumped onto your bed and rolled to the other side and slammed the alarm causing it to topple over. *!..Sorry L.Joe* You picked it up and placed it on the nightstand. It was nearly 7. You ran downstairs hastily and tripped on the last 4 steps. *HOLY-* You lunged forward and shut your eyes ready for the smack. But to your surprise you froze halfway. You opened one eye to see the wooden floor. *Huh?*

''You should be more careful'' Daehyun smirked. You were still in ''superman'' position while he held you with his arms. You quickly stood up and coughed. ''..Daehyun-ah'' You looked onto the floor. *Crap why am I suddenly so nervous?!* Daehyun bent down to look at your face. ''bwo?'' a teasing smile grew on his face. *Why is she suddenly so shy?*   ''I made you some congee!'' You didn't wait for his reply and skipped into the kitchen. Daehyun stood there dumbfounded. *For me?* He grinned before following you into the kitchen. ''Just for me?'' he looked over your shoulder. ''Well..'' You ladled some steaming hot congee into a bowl. ''Kangdae doesn't like congee..neither does Minsun or Miran'' you shrugged. ''So I guess so can say that'' you turned to the sink to wash the ladle. *Pabo she just wouldn't admit she made it specially for me*

''Don't touch the bowl it's really hot!'' you warned.

*Pfft,let's see her definition of ''Really hot'' * Daehyun cupped his hand over bowl and regretted it immedietly. *MY HAAANDD* He opened his mouth to scream but no sound came out.

 

 

Hey guys sorry for not updating! XD To be honest I typed this chapter 3 times. -.- Why? Because the first time I typed it out I accidently closed it and the 2nd time I turned to go to the bathroom and my smart Dad shuts off my laptop -.- -just my luck-

Anyways! I have school tomorrow T______T So I want to hurry up with this fanfic but I promise I won't make it ty or rush to the ending..even though its gonna end soon hehe..I'll try update loads on weekends ^_^ Thank you again for your patience <3 Saranghae!! <3