The Snake's poison

GHOST
"sorry, i just have to grab something" Baekhyun opens the door of the house that he owns now. He had picked Taeyeon up early that evening so they can go to Yixing's and Luhan's home. But he forgot something, so he goes back home. Baekhyun leaves the door open, but not quiet inviting Taeyeon in. This was the first time shes being here.
 
Taeyeon opens the door more, to see the house. She finds the house lovely, the color of the walls, how everything is put in order. It did seem like it had some dust. But didnt bother her. Taeyeon slowly goes in the house, her heels make a sound on the floor but Baekhyun doesnt hear it. She keeps walking, and finds the kitchen but Baekhyun wasnt there.
 
She continues to walk, and to her right there was another door that was the restroom. She grabs the door knob of the door that was infront of her, when she opens it she sees Baekhyun sitting on the bed. He was facing the window, and he had his head down. She slowly and quietly walks towards him. Baekhyun was in deep thought since he couldnt hear her coming.
 
"Baekhyun, are you okay?" Baekhyun looks back, and cleans his tears. "oh my god Baekhyun," she quickly walks towards him and sits down. "are you going to tell me why are you like this?" Taeyeon puts her arms around Baekhyun, "yeah, i-i just lost someone really special to me, and i dont...i dont know how to get over it"
 
Taeyeon looks at Baekhyun, She had clue that Baekhyun wasnt quiet good. She could see it in his eyes, they are sad. But she just thought that it was something else. "how long?" Baekhyun his lips, and massages his thumb. "A month, or less...to be honest i think i black out for a couple of days" Taeyeons pats Baekhyun's back.
 
"do you want to talk about it?"
 
"if i do, would you come back?" Taeyeon blinks acouple of times, Baekhyun gives her a sly grin. "lets go, Yixing and Luhan are waiting for us" Baekhyun stands up, and walks infront of Taeyeon. He feels weird touching someone else in Sehun's home. 
 
 
 
Baekhyun knocks on the door, and big smile appears on Luhan. "hey, come in" Luhan moves aside, and lets the couple in. Taeyeon looks around "you have a nice home, Luhan" Luhan smiles again, "thank you, uhm Yixing its in the kitchen let me check on him" Luhan goes to the kitchen, and Taeyeon looks at the bookshelf.
 
"this is a weird book" Taeyeon waves it around, Baekhyun walks towards her "yeah" Sehun didnt teach him enough things, so he has no idea what the book says, "that was the first book i wanted him to teach me" Baekhyun says bluntly, Taeyeon just looks at him without him knowing. "the food is ready" Yixing stands behind them.
 
Baekhyun grabs the book from Taeyeon's hands and puts it back. "come lets go" Baekhyun grabs Taeyeon's hand and they walk together to the kitchen. Luhan is putting the plates on the table, Yixing is doing the last checks on the food. "what do you guys exactly do?" Taeyeon takes her seat next to Baekhyun. Luhan stops, and turns to look at Yixing.
 
There was nothing wrong in telling her the truth, but if they do would Taeyeon think their crazy? making her think Baekhyun is crazy too, and they didnt want Taeyeon to leave Baekhyun. "oh, well we----what do you do?" Luhan lamely change the subject. Taeyeon looks at Baekhyun and smiles, she gives her attention back to Luhan.
 
"im a wedding planner" Baekhyun feels this little pain in his heart. Wedding. Marriage. Something that Sehun wanted. Something he said no to. "lets eat" Yixing puts soup in the plates. The sound of spoons hitting the plates, and the quiet blows so it wouldnt burn their mouths is what the room is fill. Yixing stands up breaking the pattern.
 
Yixing grabs a plate and puts it on a chair that would always belong to Sehun. Luhan sees it, and looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun has a pierce look at the plate. He didnt know Yixing does this. It hurts him, he need it them but they act so strong infront of him. That he feels alone, and here they are. Hurting themselves.
 
"is someone else coming?" Taeyeon cuts the tension, "no" but it was Baekhyun who answers. "they are waiting for you" The three faces look at Baekhyun, "for....you?" Luhan repeats the words slowly to see if he heard them right. "yeah," Baekhyun looks down, "Sehun reborn again" "excuse me Baekhyun can i talk to you, alone?"
 
"Taeyeon tell them! tell them that your Sehun!" Baekhyun stands up and begins to shake Taeyeon. Taeyeon is afraid of Baekhyun, she want it to run of the house but Baekhyun's grip is strong. "Baekhyun, let her go" Luhan goes around the table, and grabs Baekhyun. Yixing's mind left, so he couldnt help. He has the same expression as Taeyeon.
 
"Sehun, Sehun come back!!!" Luhan wraps his arms in Baekhyun's waist and pulls him out of Taeyeon. Taeyeon stands up, and starts to cry. The Baekhyun that she's seen brings her a great shock. "Sehun" Baekhyun stops moving, and just begins to cry. He breaks down. Luhan helps Baekhyun to sit on the floor. "Baekhyun, Taeyeon is not Sehun"
 
That brings more tears to Baekhyun, he figure out. Yesterday. He thought that maybe bringing Taeyeon here, would give him some hope. "why do i k-keep hurting?" Baekhyun covers his face as he looks down. "because you love him" Taeyeon says, Baekhyun looks up to her. His glassy eyes, breaks Taeyeon's heart. "pretending Sehun is me, is not going to bring him back" Taeyeon squads down.
 
"then what should i do?"
 
"move on"
 
"no, i cant."
 
Taeyeon touches Baekhyun's cold hand, "you have to" "can...ca-can i just pretend your him just for a while?" Taeyeon smiles, "you cant" Baekhyun bites his lip, and sobs. Taeyeon moves her lips towards Baekhyun forehead. "i wish you well" she whispers. She stands up and smiles at Luhan, before she leaves the house. Baekhyun lingers in the same spot,
 
Until he realize that Taeyeon is actually gone. "no, no Sehun!" Baekhyun stands up, trying to run after Taeyeon but Luhan stops him. He puts his arms around Baekhyun again, as Baekhyun tries to pull away. "his not Sehun, his not Sehun" Luhan puts his head in Baekhyun's back, as he whispers. Baekhyun lips trembles. "Taeyeon is the closest thing to Sehun that i'll ever get"
 
"no, you'll get to see him....one day."
 
Yixing finally joins the two broken boys, he still doesnt know what was going on so he just stands there. To take the poison out, you have to cut the snakes head. To make Baekhyun better, he need it to cut Sehun out of his heart.
 
Luhan hugs Baekhyun, and finally Baekhyun stops trying to get away. "i miss him too" Knowing Luhan's pain makes Baekhyun feel better. He knows that his not the only one, that having friends there with you makes things better. "im going to let him go"
 
"im going to let him go" Baekhyun whispers again, more to himself than to Luhan.
 
 
 
Baekhyun walks around the cemetery, since he met Sehun he got scared of cemeteries. Knowing that ghosts are real. Baekhyun looks around to a name that he still cant believe is in one of the tombstone. He squads down infront of Sehun tombstone. "hi" he moves the dirty away feeling nervous of what to say, or what to do.
 
"im sorry i havent visit you, just everything its so unreal to me....." Baekhyun sits down on the ground. "i wish we had more time, i wish i had done alot of things differently." Baekhyun takes a moment before he continues, "it seems that i have to let you go" Baekhyun acts like if something enter his eye, but he just want it to stop the tear.
 
"everyday i feel like im dying, i feel like when i open my eyes my heart beats less..." Baekhyun nose starts to turn red, he feels his nose all watery the same with his eyes. "i-i dont want to feel like this anymore..."
 
He touches his heart as pain enters one again, "i love you" he whispers. 
 
"i," he takes a breath "love you." Baekhyun kisses his fingers, and puts them in the tombstone. Hoping that kiss would get to heaven.
 
"goodbye, Sehun"