Complicated

GHOST
"hey batter,hey batter,why don't you swing the bat. hey batter, hey batter" half of the school is yelling the same thing, Sehun has listen to that cheer for an hour now, but he is not comfortable saying it.
 
"Its Baekhyun turn, it been a good year for this senior" the announcer says, Sehun stands up and begins to cheer for Baekhyun. The people who are around him, just stare with weird looks. This was the first time that Sehun is actually in an game. They know Sehun, they know his a bit weird and a loner, so they cant seem to understand why he is here.
 
Sehun slowly sits down since he is getting alot of on necessary attention. Even Chanyeol is looking at him from the bench. Baekhyun gets ready to bat, Sehun puts his hands in his mouth nervously waiting. "i need your help" Sehun feels shiverness, and he knows the kinda of person who's asking for help. Sehun hears the sound of a bat hitting the ball
 
He sees Baekhyun running to first base, then second, "i said i need you help!" the ghost stands up mad, "fine, lets go" Sehun walks ahead of the ghost, just so the ghost can make sure Sehun is actually going to help him. When Baekhyun gets a home run, the crowd cheers, all he hears is his name. The adrenaline rushing in his system feel nice.
 
Baekhyun looks at the seat that he got for Sehun, just to find it empty.
 
 
 
 
Sehun hears a knock on the door. The sound is strange to him, since no one ever knocks. He stops writing and answers the door, just to find a lovely boy with a big smile "Baekhyun, what are you doing here?"
 
"we won!" Baekhyun puts his hand in Sehun's shoulders "oh thats great!"
 
"so everyone went to celebrate, but i want it to make sure you were okay" Sehun moves aside so Baekhyun can see, that he was just doing homework. Baekhyun enters the house not waiting for Sehun invitation. "aren't you going to celebrate with your friends?"
 
Baekhyun shakes his head, "nah" he grabs one of the many papers that are in the table "are you doing the project?" Sehun closes the door and walks to Baekhyun. "yeah, i want it to get ahead since we still have alot of things to do" Baekhyun puts his big bag on the floor, and takes a sit "i was reading the book yesterday im pretty good in memorizing things, so im gonna write the lines i like"
 
Sehun just stands there dumbfounded. Baekhyun prefers to be here in his home, rather than being with his friends. He tries so hard not to brush, since he remember a special part in his dream. "do you want something to drink or eat?" Baekhyun continues to write, as he didnt want to miss any single word. Sehun sees how Baekhyun is really into the writing
 
So he goes to the kitchen and just looks around for good food. There wasnt any need for him to have alot of things in the kitchen, since it was only him, and people didnt really visit him. Sehun opens and closes cabinets, drawers, but it didnt matter he had nothing good to eat. He grabs a glass and fills it with water.
 
When he turns around, he sees the ghost of alittle boy. Bruises in his face and arms tell a sad story "i want to go home" how is Sehun going to tell this little boy, that home wasnt something for him anymore. "listen," Sehun kneels down to be face to face with the boy "you cant go home, but i can take you somewhere else. a happy place"
 
The little boy nods, Sehun stands up and he knows he cant do this with Baekhyun in the house. He bites his lip cause he knows is either he leaves the house, or asks Baekhyun to leave. And both of the options sound bad. The little boy grabs Sehun's hand, just to make Sehun remember that he need his help.
 
"is something wrong?" Baekhyun looks at Sehun, but slowly his eyes end in Sehun's hand, "theres a ghost here right?" Sehun nods, "is my time to go" Baekhyun waits like a second for Sehun to beg him to stay, but Sehun doesnt say anything. Baekhyun leaves the house, and Sehun grunts. 
 
 
 
 
The bell rings as soon as Sehun closes his locker, he has a free period so there was nothing to worry about. As he walks to the library he find his favorite people (sarcasm) "oh look who we have here, Suho" Chanyeol hits Sehun's book, and they all fall to the floor. "oh let me help you" Suho says, but he just kicks them. Now they all scatter.
 
"come on Chanyeol lets go" Suho says as he and Chanyeol laugh at Sehun, as they both leave. "they did it again?" Baekhyun asks, as he helps Sehun pick the books. "im used to it" Sehun grabs the last one, they both stand up but Baekhyun seems mad. "no, you shouldn't be used to it. maybe i should make them pay" Sehun puts his hand in Baekhyun's arm.
 
"dont, is okay Baekhyun really."
 
Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "well, where are you going?"
 
"to the library" ~ "awesome, lets go"
 
 
Sehun continues to take notes, since he wants to be ready for that surprise quiz. But Baekhyun want it to play with Sehun, so when Sehun ooks at the book, Baekhyun would draw faces on Sehun's paper. As soon as Sehun would turn around to look at his notebook, Baekhyun would take his hand away. Of course this is very obvious
 
But Sehun likes, how Baekhyun would giggle like an evil person. The way he sticks his tongue, and the way that he would look away before he gets caught. Sehun raises his head to say something to Baekhyun, like to pretend he was bad. Without giving a hint that he was loving this. But when he does, he sees an old lady. He was pretty sure, it was ghost.
 
"what?" Baekhyun turns around, and when he doesnt see anything he knows that it was a ghost. "oh" He turns to see Sehun, "go, i wait for you" Sehun puts his pen down, thinking twice before he stands up.
 
 
When Sehun gets back, he finds a note:
 
"im sorry, there was a emergency practice" next to the word practice there was a heart.  Sehun puts the note in his pocket, he knows where this note is going to go. To his special 'Baekhyun box'. Its not like he goes around the school and collects everything from Baekhyun. No, he wasnt that creepy. Baekhyun has always been nice to Sehun.
 
By giving him notes, letting him borrow a pencil (after Chanyeol broke his), an eraser, and now this note. They all go to his special box.
 
Sehun walks around the school, making sure no teacher would see him. Teachers would always make Sehun go and hang with them, because they didnt like seen Sehun alone. As he walks around the school, he hears a beautiful voice coming from the auditorium. Curiosity takes over him, when he opens the door he sees Baekhyun singing on the stage.
 
The emergency practice, wasnt a baseball practice but a drama one. He had heard of special angels that had the ability to sing, showing the grace of god. Sehun never really understood all of this things, until now. He had always look up to see a bit of heaven, but heaven was right infront of him.
 
Sehun feels a deep feeling to do something special for Baekhyun. And he knows exactly what.
 
He drives to the woods, where he has a cabin. Of course the cabin is not in a good shape to go in, since spiders and other dangerous animals live in there. The only thing that cabin is good for, is for wood
 
 
 
 
 
The weather lady said that tonight was going to be a special night, since the temperature was going to raise up. So tonight Sehun and Baekhyun can feel the cold wind hit their bones. Baekhyun has his eyes cover by Sehun gently, but cold hands "is this where you take your knife and cut me into little pieces?" both laugh "no, not yet" 
 
"okay ready?"
 
"yes" Sehun takes his hands away from Baekhyun eyes, and infront of them a 'made up' stage waits for Baekhyun "whats this?" "i skip my rest of my periods and i made this stage for you!" Baekhyun smiles nervously, "i heard you sing, and i just thought you deserve a stage that you can call your own"
 
"oh my god Sehun"
 
"can you sing for me?"
 
Baekhyun smiles at him as his eyes begin to get crystal looking. It could be the strong wind that makes Baekhyun eyes watery, or it could be this beautiful gesture that Sehun made for him. Baekhyun gets in the made up stage, slowly afraid it might break. he stands in the middle and closes his eyes, he takes a long breath.
 
He starts to sing and the sound of his voice is lovely. Sehun closes his eyes too, to appreciate the beautiful sound that was coming from Baekhyun mouth, onces again.
 
both of them open their eyes at the same time, and they stare at each other. As Baekhyun continues to sing, it was taking Sehun breath away. Baekhyun finish singing, and runs to Sehun arms like a little kid "im so ashame" Baekhyun chuckle, Sehun hugs him tight "it was beautiful" Baekhyun looks at Sehun, to see if he was telling the truth. and he was.
 
"come lets lay down" Sehun lays down first then Baekhyun. strangely enough the ground wasnt that cold. Sehun puts his hands in his back of his head, and Baekhyun copies him "do you see a bright star?" "mmm...theres one" Sehun points at the star that it was in top of the moon "why?" Baekhyun closes his eyes ignoring Sehun question, it takes him a minute to make his wish, and slowly he opens his eyes.
 
"i just made a wish"
 
"what did you wish for?"
 
"for you to ignore all the ghost for today, and just stay here with me" Baekhyun looks at Sehun, and it was like looking at a little kid. It was the magic of Baekhyun. Sehun nods, "i'll stay with you for the rest of the night" Sehun says, making a promise to Baekhyun.
 
But he can feel them, the ghosts hiding behind the trees. With eyes glowing, looking at Baekhyun. Sehun tries to ignore that fact, and just spend the night here with Baekhyun. Just like how all of the nigths he daydream. It was his turn to be happy, no?
 
Baekhyun continues to look at the sky, as Sehun looks at him.
 
Creamy skin, beautiful brown eyes just like a autumn day. Red lips cause it was to cold, for the kind of clothes that Baekhyun was wearing. Baekhyun is giving Sehun a chance to get close to him.
 
It's was the chance of a lifetime.
                        one that Sehun doesnt have.