Hye Mi

GHOST
"i can see ghosts!"
 
Baekhyun stops pushing, and looks at Sehun confused and mad. He thought it was a really dumb excuse, "what?" "look," Sehun raises his hands in a -as a stop sign- "you know that cameras always catch things we cant see with the human eye," Sehun grabs one of the cameras from his drawer "so if we take a picture right now you would see that there are a ghost right here"
 
Baekhyun looks at Sehun suspicious, but he didnt move. Sehun gets close to Baekhyun raises the camera and takes a picture. Sehun sees the picture first, and he wasnt wrong. The ghost was right behind them, he thinks twice before letting Baekhyun see it. "let me see" Baekhyun takes the camera away from Sehun.
 
When Baekhyun sees the picture he drops the camera, and just stands quiet. "is okay if you want to scream" but Baekhyun doesnt move, his to scared to move. He just found out that a man, with long hair and a cut in his right eye was behind him. "so?" Baekhyun doesnt say anything and just leaves the house. Sehun sighs.
 
Thinking that it was a dumb plan, what did he think that Baekhyun was going to say 'oh cool, Sehun'? Now everything is ruin, tomorrow morning the whole school is going to know Sehun secret. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun wakes up the next day, lazy. Yesterday he spend the whole night looking at houses, already making plans to leave the city, and start new again. It was always the plan to move away. So its better now then ever. Sehun leaves the house waiting for angry students to be outside his house throwing things at him. But nothing.
 
He continues to walk silent, ready for anything. Sehun stops when he sees Baekhyun walking ahead. He raises his hand ready to call after him, but stops himself not knowing what to say. "hey loser!" Sehun hears someone calling him, he turns to the car that stop next to him. "catch this!!" Jongin throws two water balloons at Sehun.
 
Jongin yells at Chanyeol to drive, leaving Sehun wet. This was only the beginning of the end, he could go home and pack his things, and never see anyone ever again. But that would mean leaving Baekhyun behind, he didnt want to leave like that. At least Baekhyun deserves to know the reason why Sehun can see ghosts, or a good apology.
 
"im questioning myself why i hang around with them" Baekhyun grabs a towel from his bagpack, and tries to dry Sehun. "come on you know why" Baekhyun grins "because they are hot?" Sehun looks at Baekhyun, and Baekhyun just laugh at his own joke. Sehun gets the joke to late, but he laughs too, "how about you and me skip school today?"
 
Sehun body and mind yell a big 'yes' but he knows it could be dangerous "i...i cant" Baekhyun nods, as he steps away from Sehun "there are rules you have to know, i cant get close to people....." "oh come on dont you think thats a big overrated?"
 
"it might be in 'your' world, but in my world thats how people stay alive" 
 
"Sehun, i didnt tell anyone"
 
"i know, but its better we dont hang out"
 
"we still need to do the project"
 
Sehun sighs, he totally forgot about it "dont worry, i'll do it myself you can still get credit" Sehun begins to walk, leaving a hurt Baekhyun. It brings Baekhyun back when he first met Sehun. It was the first day of 9th grade. Baekhyun was totally lost, he takes a glance at Sehun so he walks up to him, but Sehun grabs his things and just walks away. Leaving Baekhyun kinda hurt, since he didnt had any friends(at that time).
 
Things always comes back to the beginning.
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun gets inside the school, and goes directly to the restroom. His half dry, but it still made him uncontrable "i need your help" a ghost appears behind Sehun, "well im alittle busy right now" the ghost snaps her fingers making Sehun dry from head to toe "now can you help me?" Sehun nods, it was his job after all. "let me take the salf out of my pocket"
 
The ghost moves her hands, "no, no not that" "then?"
 
"that boy you were talking to"
 
"Bae...Baekhyun?" the ghost nods, "yes him, i need you to tell him something before you send me to the after life" Sehun didnt understand what Baekhyun had to do with this ghost. In the other hand he really didnt know much about Baekhyun. "wh...what do you need me to tell Baekhyun" "i cant tell you, i need him to be here"
 
How was Sehun going to get Baekhyun? they really didnt have a relationship where they can call each other anytime they want. Mostly cause Sehun didnt want to have that relationship. He prefers to be nothing with Baekhyun, than Baekhyun being in danger. "its not going to be simple, you need to give me time" the ghost get nervous, "please"
 
Sehun sighs, "fine" he takes his cell phone, and sees Baekhyun's number. He had save it and swear to himself he was only going to used it in an emergency. Something like Sehun dying and wanting to tell Baekhyun his feelings, but either way this an emergency too. The phone rings and rings, Sehun keeps glancing at the ghost.
 
"hello?"
 
Sehun clean his throat, "hey"
 
"who's this?"
 
"Se...Sehun"
 
"what do you want?" Baekhyun says mad, "im in the boys restroom can you come quick"
 
"why should i?"
 
"theres...theres a ghost that wants to say something to you" Baekhyun chuckles, "yeah right...whats its name?" Sehun covers the cell phone, "whats your name?" the ghost gives a step forward and whispers 'Hye Mi, Byun Hye Mi"
 
"Byun?" the ghost nods, Sehun returns to the call not knowing how to say this to Baekhyun.
 
"Baekhy...Baekhyun she says her name is Hye-Mi, Byun Hye-Mi"