Everyone

GHOST
"so whats up with Sehun?" Baekhyun closes his locker, and turns his attention to Chanyeol "what do you mean?" Chanyeol makes a gesture towards the eyes, "his eyes, they are blue now" Baekhyun nods, he  takes his time to give Chanyeol an answer. "oh, uhm....its a new thing his trying for me" Baekhyun lies to Chanyeol's face,
 
And it didnt feel good. 
 
"oh, so what he wants to be popular now?" Chanyeol chuckles, like if he can picture Sehun sitting with them at lunch and actually going to parties. "no, he just wants to try them out" The more Baekhyun speaks, the more his voice becomes low. It wasnt the usual loud person, he was. "is everything okay?" It doesnt take Chanyeol a second to notice Baekhyun's new tone.
 
"yeah, why?"
 
Chanyeol makes another gesture but this time was isnt-obvious "you missed school for a week! and look at your face, it seems like you havent slept" Baekhyun touches his face, he didnt care anymore. The mirror to him is a stranger, trying to remember where his home is. He didnt have a head other than for Sehun 
 
Sehun and his new eyes, "dont worry Chanyeol, im okay" Baekhyun gives a step forward but Chanyeol grabs his arm. "am i interrupting something?" Sehun stands infront of both them, Chanyeol makes a face telling Sehun that he didnt like him. And he wasnt trying to hide it, although Sehun knows it perfectly "yes, you are" Chanyeol response.
 
"come Baek" Sehun grabs Baekhyun's hand, and pulls him. And with that Chanyeol pulls too "his my friend, let him go" "his my boyfriend, let him go" Both of them pull, and Baekhyun has enough of both of them. "stop!" he yells, he turns to look at Chanyeol "i dont want to talk to you, and just because your my friend doesnt give you the right to pull on me like this"
 
Sehun laughs at Chanyeol, but it was Baekhyun's turn to say something to him too. "and you, just because we are going out that doesnt make you the boss of me" Baekhyun leaves.
 
"you better be careful" Chanyeol says as he passes by Sehun, hitting him in the shoulder on purpose. Sehun only smirks, knowing that with one hit he could break Chanyeol's arm.
 
Sehun leaves the locker room, and a girl with black long hair passes by him. Normally if a girl passes by Sehun, he wouldnt pay attention but this one was different. She continues to walk, and Sehun starts to follow her. Students passes by them two, and Sehun doesnt want people to notice his following her. So he keeps a good distance between them.
 
"hey Sehun" Tao jumps infront of Sehun, and Sehun turns to see Tao. "oh hi" Sehun turns to the direction of the girl, but she wasnt anywhere to be seen. "who are you looking for?" Tao turns around to see if Baekhyun was anywhere, but he didnt see anything. "are you following Baekhyun?" Sehun looks at Tao, and shake his head.
 
"no, it was-" "what?" Tao chuckles not understanding what Sehun was trying to say. "are you ready to go?" Sehun nods, and gives up. He lost the girl there was no need to keep trying to look for her. Tao and Sehun go to their chemistry class, and as soon as they enter the bell rings. 
 
They take their seats, and the teacher enters the class "okay take out your books and open to page 135" The teacher writes it down in the board, so if any student who didnt listen could see at what page to turn to. "we gonna learn about Newton's three laws of motion" Sehun didnt believe in science, he didnt quiet believe in god.
 
Even with the things he has seen, he believes that all of this monsters are mistakes that even god and the devil dont care about. Thats the reason he got the ability in the first place, thats what Sehun believes in. Sehun turns to see the hall, and the girl he had seen earlier pass by again. Tao turns around and looks at Sehun who seems like his daydreaming.
 
Since Sehun didnt pay attention to Tao, he turns around worry. He thinks it could be the demon thats inside of him thats making him be like this. He shakes his head, he didnt want to think of that.
 
The bell rings, and Sehun didnt wait for Tao. He runs out of the class to look for the girl he keeps seen. Tao didnt run after him, since he thinks that Sehun is going to meet Baekhyun. And Tao really doesnt want to see that.
 
Sehun runs all over the school probably making himself look like a mad man. "where could she be?" Sehun sighs, he doesnt know why his looking for her. All he knows theres something dark about her. The girl stands at the end of the hall, she keeps looking at Sehun. Sehun runs to her, and she starts to walk. Sehun realize that the girl was walking to the lonely part of the school.
 
"hey" Sehun makes the girl turn around, and he feels cold. The girl is a ghost. "Taecyeon" She calls Sehun, as she smiles. "i have finally found you" the girl touches Sehun cheek, and shiverness strikes Sehun.
 
"im no- yes you have finally found me"
 
 
 
Tao looks for a table, since his ready to eat everything from his tray. He is sad, so food is the only thing that can make him happy. Well food and Xiumin. Tao sees the back view of Baekhyun, but no Sehun. Tao goes towards Baekhyun, "wheres Sehun?" Baekhyun looks up from his book, and shrugs "i thought he was with you"
 
"and i thought he was with you" Tao touches his lip, he recalls getting a strange feeling. Like the ones he gets when theres a ghost "we have to find Sehun!" Tao leaves the food and starts to run, Baekhyun gets worry and follows Tao. They look around but there was no Sehun. "how could you not keep an eye on him!?" Tao yells at Baekhyun.
 
"his your boyfriend and you dont know where he is?" Baekhyun pushes Tao, "your right iam his boyfriend, then why are you the one being like this?" Tao didnt need to hide his real feeling when his with Baekhyun, since Baekhyun knows how Tao feels about Sehun. But that didnt mean that Tao can easy just confess himself everytime his with Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun was never the jealous type, but he hates when Tao just talks freely about Sehun. "im...im just worry" Tao calms down, "is there something you know?" There was alot of things Baekhyun didnt know. The question is, should Tao tell Baekhyun? "i was reading this ancient book, it talks about demons inside a human being, and the problems they get. it says that creatures are going to find Sehun bright...."
 
"bright?"
 
"yeah, light a big light....they can see a demon inside of Sehun, they dont know what kind of demon it is, they just find themselves getting attach to Sehun"
 
"what does that mean to Sehun?"
 
"they wouldnt be only ghost looking for Sehun, they also be creatures he probably never seen....they think that Sehun can grant wishes, just how a demon grant a wish to him...."
 
Baekhyun begins to run, he didnt know where, he only knows that he has too. "Baekhyun wait!" Tao yells, and tries to catch up with Baekhyun.
 
 
"now we can be together forever Taecyeon" the girl touches Sehun lips, 
 
"all you have to do, is give your," the girl gets close to Sehun lips, she opens ready to kiss him. Sehun was only pretending to be Taecyeon so he could convince the ghost to go to the after life. But it seems like something is wrong.
 
She looks at Sehun's eyes, and it seem like Sehun was bewitch. "life" she whispers, Sehun opens his mouth ready to accept those lips. "Sehun!!" Baekhyun yells.
 
Sehun blinks, and looks at the ghost. She shows her true self. Dark lips, red eyes, her face was burn. Sehun takes a step back, this has never happened to him. "the knife Sehun!" Tao yells, Sehun takes the knife behind his back and stabs the ghost. She glows and turns into dust. Sehun is waiting for him to vomit, then something clicks on him.
 
He was cure.
 
"thats new" Sehun chuckles as he loses his breath. "Sehun, i have something to tell you" Tao gives a step forward, he was going to tell him about creatures wanting him. But Baekhyun stops him, "uhm...yes, Tao here feels sorry for leaving you" Sehun smiles, "its okay Tao, no need to apologize" Sehun grabs Baekhyun's hand wanting to touch something familiar to him.
 
Sehun pulls on Baekhyun to start walking, but Baekhyun continues to look at Tao. Baekhyun murmurs a 'sorry' as he turns around to pay attention to Sehun.
 
Tao starts to laugh hysterically, as tears fall from his eyes.
 
 
 
"i see you dont clean much" Baekhyun looks around the house his to familiar with, "Tao moved out, so he left bunch of mess behind" Sehun says as he cleans Baekhyun's way. "hey Baek" 
 
Baekhyun stops walking and looks at Sehun, "im sorry...i shouldnt have acted that way" Baekhyun smiles, "i should be the one apologizing, i havent slept good. You know last week was hard" "i also want to apologize for that" Baekhyun sees Sehun opening his mouth again, but he shuts him up with a kiss. After all Sehun was still Sehun.
 
Even when his eyes wasnt.
 
"i want to sleep good tonight" Baekhyun grabs Sehun's hand, and they walk towards Sehun's bedroom. Before Baekhyun lays down in the bed, Sehun stops him. "Baek, i want you to live with me" Baekhyun can feel his heart moving around, or was he shaking? "when i come late," (When Sehun has to stay up at night, to send ghost to the afterlife.)
 
"i want to see you waiting for me right here" Sehun points at the bed, "i would smile, because i know the bed would be warm" both of them chuckle. "you are mine and im yours, i breath for you and you breath for me" Baekhyun anxiously laughs at Sehun words, "your in pain, im in pain"
 
Baekhyun covers Sehun's eyes with his hand, and smiles. He believes in Sehun's words. He believes them more than he believes in god. Baekhyun takes his hand away from Sehun. "come" Baekhyun pulls on Sehun, and they both lay down in the bed. Everything moves slow, and calm. Sehun puts his arm behind Baekhyun, and Baekhyun gets closer to Sehun.
 
They start to talk about their past, the good kind. Laughter rings around their ears, and moves along with their mouths. They start to talk about their future, one they both believe in. Two hours pass, and Sehun's eyes are getting heavy. He wants to hear Baekhyun's voice more, but he knows his eyes cant take it. 
 
Baekhyun puts his head in Sehun's stomach, and he can hear his heartbeat. Also alittle of snoring. Baekhyun chuckles. "Sehun, i cant move in with you" Baekhyun knows that Sehun is deeply sleeping, he needs to practice how to say this words tomorrow. Hoping tomorrow he would get the guts.
 
"everything you said, was beautiful...and i believe you, but im afraid of you. I dont know if im afraid of losing you, or if im afraid of the person you have become" Baekhyun puts his hand in his mouth, so his sobbing wouldnt be to aloud. "i love you, but let's try not to get to attach to each other. so when the day we have to say goodbye....the day that i wouldnt see you anymore, wouldnt hurt this much"
 
Baekhyun cleans his tears, and tries to calm down. He sits on the bed, and fixes himself. He laughs alittle, and lays down in Sehun's stomach again. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
i actually thought this was going to be a happy chapter............
sorry..
why can i write a happy chapter? :/