Jealousy

GHOST
Its been two weeks since Sehun said goodbye to Xiumin, and Tao. So this morning he was surprise to hear from one of them. He just didnt expect a call, but his glad he did. Sehun waits for Tao, in the park infront of the school. There was only three minutes before the first bell would ring, even if they close the gates he knows another way to enter.
 
"hey Sehun!" Sehun turns around, and sees Tao with exact same uniform as him. "hey" They both hug, like they havent seen each other in years. "why, why are you wearing that?" Sehun points at the uniform. "oh im going to attent your school, just for a few days" Tao, cleans his uniform athough he wasnt even dirty.
 
"what happen to Xiumin?" Tao makes a 'ah' sound, "Xiumin's father, actually owns a big company so he called Xiumin for some help" "help?" Tao nods, "see, Xiumin actually study business, and the person working on that position was actually stealing. So Xiumin's dad called him and now Xiumin kinda works for him"
 
Sehun chuckles, a hunter by night a business man by day. "so no more hunting?" "just for alittle while, Xiumin cant stand offices or wearing a suits" Sehun nods, he could only imagine how Xiumin is feeling right now. "hey, whos that?" Tao points at the boy whos across the street, strearing deadly at them. Sehun turns around, and sees Baekhyun.
 
"oh thats Baekhyun" Sehun turns around to speak to Tao, "oh is he one of the bullies?" "bullies? who....Luhan" Tao was about to go and talk to Baekhyun, but Sehun stops him. "no, no his actually the person," Tao looks at Sehun, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "ilove" Sehun says in a whisper, and fast. He wasnt ashame, he just never actually show his feelings to anyone.
 
See how long it took him to show them to Baekhyun. "his your what now?" Sehun sighs, "i love him, okay there" Tao looks at Baekhyun, who was still looking at them. Tao smirks, without Sehun seen. He puts an arm around Sehun, caressing him. Baekhyun, looks at them one last time before he enters the main doors of the school.
 
"lets go!" Tao links arms with Sehun, as the both cross the street. People immediately looks at them, they didnt understand who was stupid enough to hang out with Sehun. Tao was.
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun, and Tao sit next to each other as they eat lunch. "who would thought that school lunch is actually good" Tao says, as he goes for the second sandwich. "what kind of school's did you go to?" Sehun says, chuckling as he talks. "actually i didnt, i was saying cause on tv shows they always say how nasty the school lunch is"
 
Sehun puts his hand in Tao's face, he looks at him with a sweet look. "hey, you can have my lunch" Sehun gives Tao his sandwich. Tao didnt waste time to bite it. As Sehun continues to look at Tao, Tao's attention was on Baekhyun who was approaching them. "hey Sehun, lets get out of here" Sehun blinks acouple of times. "you want to go outside?" Tao nods, "yeah whatever"
 
Tao grabs Sehun's things, and just takes him out of the cafeteria without a single word. 
 
 
 
By third period, Sehun was tired. He got used to begin alone that now that Tao was here, he couldnt spend his time quiet like he likes them. "okay students, so today we are going to go and check one of the universities, so i hope everyone brought some extra clothes since we also going to stay." Tao knows a spell, that can control the mind.
 
is not harmful, but if you have a conscience you know its not good to use it. But Tao thought it would be fun to do it, so now he has the same classes as Sehun. "hey" Tao whispers to Sehun, who was sitting next to him. "yeah" "can i borrow some of your clothes? no one told me about this field trip" Sehun laughs. "sure"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"okay everyone get in the bus" the teacher waits outside, gently pushing the students inside. "im going to take a great nap" Sehun pushes Tao, so he can go in first. Before Sehun gets inside the bus, he looks behind him to see if Baekhyun was anywhere to be seen. But he couldnt find him, he lowers his head, and enters the bus.
 
Tao waves his hand around, so Sehun can see him. Sehun nods, and tries to calm Tao down since most of the students are looking at them. Sehun gets the sit next to the window, which he loves. Tao gets himself ready to take a long nap. He leans back to stretch before he closes his eyes. Sehun looks at the window one moment, then at the students who keep entering the bus.
 
But there was no Baekhyun. It was a possibility that Baekhyun was on the other bus, which for him. As Sehun was going to move his head to look at Tao, in the process his eyes meets Baekhyun's. Sehun smiles, he slowly raises his hand to say hi to him. But before he could do that, Tao puts his head in his shoulder. Making Sehun turn to Tao.
 
When he turns back to see Baekhyun again, Baekhyun was looking somewhere else.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After the whole tour around the school, which surprising it was fun since Sehun was with Tao. The teacher want it to give the students alittle feeling of college rooms. So it was two per room, lucky you can choose your own partners. Tao hold on to Sehun, like if his live depend on it. So Sehun couldnt look for Baekhyun.
 
"the rooms are so nice" Tao says, as he lays down on the bed next to Sehun. "yeah" Sehun continues to look at the ceiling, he never really picture himself in college. "im sorry" Sehun looks at Tao, "for what?" Tao sighs, it was a bit hard for him to say it. Since he never really apologize to no one. "you want to hang out with Baekhyun, and i keep bothering you"
 
Sehun smiles, "its okay, its my first time someone other than Baekhyun actually wants to hang out with me, so it was my fault" Tao sits down in his bed, "i saw a snack machine at the end of the hall, let me get some snacks as an apology" Sehun stands up, stoping Tao. "no let me" "okay fine"
 
Sehun leaves the room, and walks in the hallway. It was to quiet to be a college apartments. Since all of those movies tell you other wise. Sehun puts money on the machine, and takes out five bags of chips, and some chocolates. He has seen Tao eat, it was not normal.
 
When Sehun enters the room, he sees Tao changing. Full body, Sehun didnt realize that behind that baby face a man was hiding. Strong abs, tan color. His thighs can kill someone. The noise of the snacks falling makes Tao turns around, and notice Sehun by the door. "oh my god!" Sehun says, as he closes the door. 
 
He feels his face burning up, he has never seen someone half . He covers his face, trying to erase everything. "Sehun why are you outside your room?" Sehun puts his hands down, "Baek"
 
Baekhyun grabs the door knob, and opens the door. He finds Tao the same way Sehun did, he closes the door and looks at Sehun. "no, no, no its not how it looks like!" but Baekhyun didnt want to hear it. He walks away, and Sehun didnt know what to do.
 
He never experiences something like this. He was confused, and well confused. And a bit red, from Tao. "his going to forgive me right?" Sehun asks himself,
 
"its not like his jealous, or something"