Life

GHOST
Baekhyun never thought he was going to see another funeral, and more when that funeral its for Yixing. He had died of a heart attack, while Luhan was in the store and Baekhyun was in school. When Luhan found him, it was to late. 
 
When the ambulance got there, they took Yixing to the hospital. They tried to bring Yixing back to life, since his heart had stop seconds before Luhan found him. But there was no pulse, no beat. When the doctor did a test to determined how a 25 year old had a heart attack they find out that Yixing's heart looks like a 50 year old heart.
 
It was like if an old person lived in a 25 year old body. Of course when the doctor mention this to Luhan, Luhan acted like he didnt know what the doctor was talking about. The doctor didnt want to pressure Luhan any longer, since he barely lost Yixing.
 
It took Luhan awhile to arrange the whole funeral. Baekhyun didnt leave Luhan's side, just the same way Luhan didnt leave Baekhyun's side when Sehun died. Every morning was a struggle for Luhan. He just couldnt believe it, Yixing was dead. Baekhyun didnt expect anything else than to see Luhan cry. Although Luhan didnt act like Baekhyun did when he lost Sehun.
 
It didnt mean that Luhan didnt love Yixing, as much as Baekhyun loved Sehun. It just that Luhan had already made up his mind that Yixing was going to died. Baekhyun in the other hand didnt want to face the fact that Sehun was dying.
 
"thank you for coming" Luhan says as he shakes everyones hand, "thank you for coming" Luhan sounds like a robot, he didnt care if his words didnt sound like he was glad to see all of those people. "Minseok" Luhan hugs him, "are you okay?" Minseok can feel Luhan shaking his head, "where is Tao?" Minseok looks behind he swears he saw Tao coming in with him.
 
"oh there he is" Tao gives small steps and looks around, like if he didnt want anyone familiar to recognize him. "im glad you could come" Luhan hugs Tao as much as he could, you know height differences. "Yixing was a good friend" Luhan nods, "you guys can go and sit, i still have to stand here" Minseok, and Tao go and sit down.
 
"thanks for coming" Luhan continues to say. It was a full room, all the hunters that Yixing had met are here. It shows how much Yixing touch everyones life. When Baekhyun closes the door behind him, Luhan nods. There was no more people coming, and his glad cause there was no space. Luhan walks to the front, and Baekhyun follows him.
 
Luhan stands behind the podium, and Baekhyun takes his sit next to Tao. "hello everyone, thank you for coming today," Baekhyun leans over to whisper something to Tao, "im glad your here" Tao doesnt say anything, but he make a thin smile. "i met Yixing along time ago, i was a junior in high school and he owned a small store downtown,"
 
"when he finally asked me on a date," Luhan chuckles alittle as he cleans his tears, "i knew that i didnt want anyone else but him, maybe it was his smile, maybe it was him," most of the hunters just nod at Luhan words, but the other half knew exactly what Luhan was talking about. Love. "he told me that he takes care of a kid(Sehun), and that his job is very unusual,"
 
The hunters laugh alittle, who hasnt used that excuse before. "i drop out of school to be with him, my parents didnt want anything to do with me and that was fine by me. i had Yixing," Luhan wishes he had the time to actually write a nice speech. He feels like his telling everyone about his love life. "then Yixing told me that because of the life he has, the sickness that grows on him is growing fast,"
 
Baekhyun looks down at his hands, "i want to talk to you" Tao whispers back to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks at Tao, but before he could say something Tao stands up and leaves the room. Baekhyun follows behind, although he wish Tao had given the chance to hear Luhan goodbye speech to Yixing. 
 
Tao stands there in the funeral lobby, "what do you want to talk to me about?" "Sehun last words, what did he said?" Baekhyun is taken back by Tao request. "why?" Tao puts his hands in his pockets, as he gives his serious look. "it bothers me not to know what he was thinking when he was dying" Baekhyun remembers the exact words, it was one of the few things he kept of Sehun.
 
But he doesnt know if he should tell Tao, "please" Baekhyun looks down, "he said if he had asked me more to marry him, would i had said yes" Tao slowly looks down, it was foolish for him to think that Sehun's last words would have been his name. But he knows now that he can finally move on. "thank you Baekhyun" Tao puts his hand in Baekhyun's shoulder. Both of them stay like that for awhile, until Tao finally walks to the room.
 
"Tao" Tao turns around, "are you going to be okay?" Tao finally gives that smile that Baekhyun was waiting for, "yeah" Tao enters the room, and Baekhyun stands there smiling. Maybe finally Baekhyun and Tao can be friends.
 
 
 
The next day Baekhyun continues with his schedule, every morning on Saturdays he goes to Yixing's store. But this time its different, because he sees Luhan packing. "where are you going?" Luhan passes by Baekhyun, as he continues to grab things from the store. "theres this case up north, im gonna check it out" "your going hunting? by yourself?"
 
Luhan grabs another suit case to put all things he has in his hands. "yeah" "you cant go, its dangerous" Luhan chuckles, "Baekhyun, im a professional i can do this" "then take me with you" Luhan stops packing and looks at Baekhyun. He knows he has to give his full attention to him, since his abit of a kid. And Baekhyun starts to raise his voice when you dont pay attention to him.
 
"i cant"
 
"why not?!"
 
"because Sehun is coming back, and you have to stay here" Baekhyun closes his mouth, and blinks acouple of times. "you know what Siwon said, he doesnt know when he'll be back. It can takes years"
 
"and it can also take weeks, so your staying" Luhan puts his hand in Baekhyun shoulder, and by now Baekhyun doesnt quiet like that. "then why are you going? you have to stay here to take care of the store" "i'll be back, after im done with this job"
 
"what, are you trying to kill yourself too?"
 
Luhan puts two big suit case by the door, "im not, im okay with all of this. I had prepare myself since Yixing told me, im not sad nor mad. I chose this path, and i cant just stop because the person i love the most died. I have to be strong, people like us Baekhyun...." Luhan looks like he was about to cry, or maybe it was Baekhyun eyes that are glossy.
 
"that are normal, have to be strong because we had fallen in love with people who are not normal," Luhan opens his arms, and Baekhyun runs and hugs him. "i'll miss you" "i'll miss you too"
 
"dont take long with that job" Luhan grabs the two suit case, "i wouldnt, i'll be back in no time" Baekhyun raises his pinky, and Luhan chuckles. But ends up raise it too, they both pinky promise and Baekhyun lets Luhan go.
 
 
 
 
Things didnt change, Baekhyun continue to go to school. Although he was off the baseball team for causing the team the last game. Chanyeol still talks to him, so it didnt quiet affect Baekhyun. Luhan came back acouple of days ago. He opens the store everyday at the same time. And after store hours, he takes kids who are new to the whole supernatural thing and teaches them everything.
 
Baekhyun is one of those kids. Things are pretty much good in Baekhyun's life, except for the fact that Chanyeol keeps making Baekhyun go on blind dates. Chanyeol pretty much wants Baekhyun to date someone, so he can smile like he used to with Sehun. "hey my friend from middle school came back to town, and you have a date with him"
 
Baekhyun closes his locker, and laughs "im not going" "hey you promise!" Baekhyun hits Chanyeol, "yeah to one, and that was five weeks ago!" Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "oh come on, your going to college soon and you cant go alone and a " if Chanyeol only knew. "no, Chanyeol blinds dates are boring and awkward"
 
Chanyeol puts his hands together like if he was about to pray, "please, Baekhyun, please" Chanyeol was about to start begging and students look at them weird. "fine! but stop begging you look like a dog" Chanyeol scratches his ear, like if he was dog. "okay, at 7pm" "fine" both of them walk to the school exit, and they both take different directions.
 
"dont forget Baekhyun!!" Chanyeol yells making Baekhyun embarrass. Baekhyun looks away pretending he doesnt know who Chanyeol is. As he continues to walk, the nice weather hits Baekhyun in his face, spring is around the corner. He decides to buy some ice cream. Plus Luhan would be mad that his late, and some ice cream would make Luhan happy.
 
Baekhyun enters the store, and buys two cones. "here" he pays the exact change, and leaves the store. But before he could walk, small drops of rain pour on him. He takes a step back, and he doesnt feel the rain anymore. He looks up and sees that his under someone's umbrella. "oh sorry" the person covers himself with the umbrella and Baekhyun cant tell who he is.
 
Baekhyun rolls his eyes. What was so good about that person? that instead of taking the apology he hides his face and walks away. At that thought Baekhyun realize that his more late, and the small black cloud pass away making the rain stop. Baekhyun runs to the store with two cones in his hands. He knows he probably looks really dumb right now.
 
"im here!, im here!!" Baekhyun stands infront of Luhan, with two melt cones. "and you brought that?" "well they look better when i was at the store" Luhan takes a big book out, and takes his cone. "read five chapters in the corner" Baekhyun was about to whine, when Luhan takes the other ice cream. "Luhan! thats my ice cream!!"
 
"thats because you whine!"
 
"i didnt"
 
"you were going to" Baekhyun makes a face to Luhan, when Luhan turns around "i saw that" Baekhyun grunts and grabs the book. "im not hearing you read!" Baekhyun opens the chapter, and begins to read aloud. Luhan gives the ice cream to a kid who was also reading a spell book. "ha ha Luhan got mad at you" the kid makes fun of Baekhyun.
 
"shut up"
 
"Baekhyun im not hearing you read!" Baekhyun sits down in the corner and continues to read aloud. 
 
 
After he was done reading the five chapters, Baekhyun doesnt want to read ever again. "Luhan im leaving" "where your going? dont you want to stay for class today?" "i do, but stupid Chanyeol made another blind date for me" Luhan chuckles, "is this your seventh?" Baekhyun nods, "okay have fun" Baekhyun grunts.
 
He walks home, and the closer he gets, the more he doesnt want to go on the date. He was suppose to focus on school work, since school is almost over. Plus he need it to start cleaning the apartment. The school that Baekhyun apply is in another country, it was his dream to study abroad. He'll miss Luhan, but he knows Luhan would be okay.
 
When he gets home, his apartment is a mess. He continues to grunt at everything, "what should i wear?" Baekhyun asks himself when he opens his closet. He had pretty good clothes, but he doesnt want to dress up for someone who he doesnt know. "maybe i should just wear jeans and a t-shirt" but he doesnt because he knows Chanyeol would kill him.
 
So Baekhyun goes for a bit of classiness. Formal jeans, with a neck long shirt and a grey sweater. He puts his shoes that he used when he went to the dance with Sehun. "okay, im ready" he grabs his keys, and hears his cell phone ring. He grunts because its Chanyeol's ringtone, "what do you want" the mad tone which Baekhyun answers makes Chanyeol roll his eyes.
 
"is that the way you say hi to your friends?"
 
Baekhyun grunts, "im just checking if your ready" "yes, iam" Baekhyun answers with attitude, "less attitude would be fine" "Chanyeol" Chanyeol laughs, "okay so the date is move to the restaurant that my parents own okay" "okay"
 
"well bye and have fun" Baekhyun hangs up, and leaves his aparment.
 
 
When he gets to the restaurant, the person who is at the podium recognize Baekhyun. "oh Mr. Byun long time no see" Baekhyun smiles, "i know, how you been?" "good" Baekhyun nods, "your date is abit late, but you can have a seat already" the person takes Baekhyun to the table that was pretty far from everyone else. "whats an umbrella doing here?"
 
Baekhyun points to the umbrella thats in the seat across from him. "oh maybe your date is here, im going to go check" the person leaves, and Baekhyun sits down. "what kind of a person leaves an umbrella" Baekhyun says as he rolls his eyes, in the moment a waiter comes and puts a glass of crystal water infront of him. Baekhyun looks at his watch, and the person is late.
 
The waiter comes back, and puts a plate of food infront of Baekhyun, "i was going to wait for my date to get here" the waiter bows alittle, "im sorry they just told me to bring it to you, since your date is going to be late" the waiter says, and leaves. Baekhyun shrugs, he was not going to waste this delicious food that looks familiar.
 
When Baekhyun takes a bite of the food, he snaps his fingers. The taste tells him where he ate this food before, it was on his first date with Sehun. Baekhyun smiles, and continues to eat. Although, he has to admit the taste back then was better.
 
Baekhyun is half done with his food, when the waiter comes and takes the plate away from him. "desserts is coming" the waiter leaves, and it was abit rude of him. Baekhyun still had food in his mouth, it seem like the restaurant wants to kick him out. Another waiter comes with a chocolate cake, "enjoy" Baekhyun grabs another fork, and begins to eat it.
 
He feels abit lame, since his eating alone. As he chews Baekhyun looks around to see if there was a boy coming his way, but nothing. He takes one last bite, and pushes the plate away. He prefers to go home and eat, or at least he can go to Luhan, and catch the last part of the class. Baekhyun cleans his lips with the napkin, and when his done he puts it on the table.
 
Baekhyun stands up, and in that moment someone sits across from him. "sorry im late" Baekhyun continues to stare at him, he dream about this. But not even in his wild dreams would he have known he'll see Sehun again. "yo-your back" Sehun smiles as he puts his hand in his mouth, to cover the smile. One of the things Baekhyun loves.
 
"yeah"
 
"since when?"
 
"yesterday"
 
"did you see Yixing?" Sehun looks down, "yes, i saw him in heaven" Baekhyun slowly, and careful takes his sit. His legs couldnt stop shaking. "i thought hunters go to hell" "i pull some strings so they would let Yixing in heaven" Baekhyun smiles, Luhan would love to hear that. "so your my blind date?" Sehun nods, "i convinced Chanyeol to help me"
 
"Chanyeol? but-----does he know?"
 
"he hit me at first for making you suffer, but when i told him everything he calm down alittle....he even apologize for bullying me" Baekhyun feels this warm gentle feeling in his heart. "i still think he wants to pretend that ghost dont exist" "yeah Chanyeol doesnt like to comprehend new things"
 
Sehun laughs, that almost brings Baekhyun to tears. "so now im here"
 
"forever?"
 
"forever"
 
"no more hunting?"
 
"no more hunting"
 
"you dont see ghost anymore?"
 
"i dont see ghost anymore"
 
"your mine?" Baekhyun asks, and it sounds so hopeful with a tint of sadness. After everything he put his mind through, after all the lies he had to tell himself so he can be okay with Sehun's death. It didnt matter, because they all melt down and bring out that fool thats in love with Sehun. That doesnt want anything to do with the world if Sehun is not included.
 
"im yours"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"hey Baek, lets get married!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----
my first long story has come to an end. /breaths/ im really happy how it end it, it wasnt to cheesy which im glad lol
i want to thank everyone who comment and just read this story.
i also want to thank the show 'supernatural' cause thats where i got the spells from.
they would be more sebaek fics, this wouldnt be the last.
but right now i want to write about criminals and stuff, which is going to be a kaisoo fic.
any krisyeol shippers? go read BEATY AND THE BEAST  
okay well thank you again and 
bye for now~